zedonius

This is a discussion on zedonius within the Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 forum, part of the N; getting fiend handled by this guy, chap 10 MN, any tips? lol, his ground pound more or less always makes ...

Lvl 6 - Silver

zedonius

getting fiend handled by this guy, chap 10 MN, any tips? lol, his ground pound more or less always makes contact, dropping more than half total life, if it doesnt then i usually cant get any decent combos in cuz he blocks/counters with a kick, flame punch combo that will kill.

PRO Member

Start with a ninpo so you get rid off the small enemies and just have Zedonius against you..I had trouble myself but at the end this is a pretty easy fight..

I got him with Enmas Fang..You have to understand what are his attacks..when he uses fireballs you have to jump around..When he is in the air , you can always jump in the right timing to avoid getting hit or charge and let when he is about to ground pound you..with enmas fang is a pretty easy fight..you can have a medium distance from him..let him do his attacks and just dodge..when you know you have some time to do something, charge and release when he is about to attack you..

i hope you understand what I say..if not, message me

Lvl 5 - Silver

The easy way to kill him is with the Enma fang exactly as Gokussjin explained, one extra thing you need to pay attention too is when he fly and he start casting fireball at you (4X) some time he can after he do that he will dive-stomp you without you can charge an ET. Either you learned how to dash from this move or just keep replay the fight in hope he dont do that.

The other way to kill him is by using the Dual katana (that what you also wanna use in Team mission) because you will stay close to him he will rarly fly. Its an hard method if you dont familiar with his moves. so just stick with the Enma Fang
    Quote of the week:
    "For a man to conquer himself is the first and noblest of all victories." - Plato