Master Ninja Tips

This is a discussion on Master Ninja Tips within the Ninja Gaiden Sigma Plus forum, part of the N; I can comfirm that the trophies do stack for both DIFFICULTY and RANK. Beat doku on hard (chapter 2) to ...

Ninja Master

Master Ninja Tips

I can comfirm that the trophies do stack for both DIFFICULTY and RANK. Beat doku on hard (chapter 2) to unlock very hard.
    I recommend beating very hard to unlock the grip of murder and play hard mode to unlock azure dragon helm and white tiger helm ( play up to chapter 10.) Master Ninja difficulty is EASIER to get rank than very hard mode dont question why cuz i dont no myself.

Master Ninja Requirements: Grip of Murder, Azure Dragon helm, and Sun Armlet(chapter 2). Enemies are easier to kill and the requirement to get Mn rank is easier. For a enlightener Very hard is harder than master ninja. Reason? because you dont have the NG3 costume.

Hardest chapters: 1 and 16 the rest take advantage on UT and ambushes for max result on your karma score. Learn the shuriken + jump + ET move for chapter 1.

Hardest trials: Unearthed challenge 4, military destruction destory the radio tower, giants of the underworld 5, and Ryu vs Niccae and Alma

Ninja Master

Also google exactly like this "Ninja gaiden master ninja karma run" to learn the shuriken technique (it help prevent accidental essense absorbtion.)
    and Master ninja difficulty with hopes of "oh my god its possible".

With the trials dont stress out too much took me 145+ hrs to beat em. the one listed is the top 4 hardest imo. Eternal Legend is a joke..Niccae was the only hardest boss there USE your potion wisely and REMEMBER dont waste your essense on upgrading your weapons all you need is the true dragon sword and the dark dragon blade (for nightmares just counter 4 hits they're dead)