Super Smash Bros Project M - A Fan-Made mod for people who complain about brawl

This is a discussion on Super Smash Bros Project M - A Fan-Made mod for people who complain about brawl within the Nintendo forum, part of the Multiplatform Talk; Downloads and How-to: Project M News Project M is a community-made mod of Brawl inspired by Super Smash Bros. ...

INTJ

Super Smash Bros Project M - A Fan-Made mod for people who complain about brawl

Downloads and How-to:
    Project M News

Project M is a community-made mod of Brawl inspired by Super Smash Bros. Melee's gameplay designed to add rich, technical gameplay to a balanced cast of characters while additionally enhancing the speed of play. Project M employs new codes which seamlessly add in new, universal features to the entire cast to add technical variety to all characters.

Project M is playable on ANY Wii, without any hardware modification, and even without any longterm software modification. All that is needed to get started is an SD card and a copy of Super Smash Brothers Brawl.

currently only works for NTSC versions, PAL has to wait.

It's still currently in Demo/Beta Build mode, so it isn't fully 100% done, but everyone that is part of the terrible tourney/serious gamer fanbase that smash bros acquired will love it.

gameplay below:

Lvl 8 - Gold

Really happy i looked into this thread. THis is important info IMO and everyone should find out about this

I am one gamer who will definably be putting this onto my wii.

Saints Row IV

Everyone must know about this and i already tried it
    It is really good!
    Epic avatar by PixieOfDarkness!
    Epic signature by spanishstoat

Click on my Signature to check my website

Lvl 8 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by brAvEhEaRtDC View Post
    Everyone must know about this and i already tried it
    It is really good!
    So how do i get this on my Wii? Using a SIM card, do i download this from my computer? From Wii online?
    And after i put the card in my Wii, do i just copy? Keep it in forever? What?

INTJ

First Get SD Card

any size will do, but it might be a good idea to get a 8 GB or a 16 just incase.

grab Project M File (depends on what wii you have, non hacked or hacked, download page on site helps), Extract to SD Card, Then Put SD Card into your wii.

Open Up Brawl, Go To Vault, and Stage Creator (and if it isn't selected, say search sd card).

it should be easy from there.

here's a updated map from the newest version (IGN apparently loves this shit)

Where The Wind Blows

I was expecting something silly, like a mod to remove Meta Knight from the game entirely. (I wouldn't put it past the obnoxious tourneyfags.) But this all seems like pretty understandable stuff, at least if you were a serious Melee player.

Click for some context for this signature. It rotates the lyric every time it's reloaded!

INTJ

INTJ

3.0 is here