Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate Confirmed for 1080p Full HD, 5.1 Channel Surround sound

This is a discussion on Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate Confirmed for 1080p Full HD, 5.1 Channel Surround sound within the Nintendo forum, part of the Multiplatform Talk; Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate for Wii U Supports 1080p | My Nintendo News The latest edition of Famitsu has confirmed ...

INTJ

Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate Confirmed for 1080p Full HD, 5.1 Channel Surround sound

Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate for Wii U Supports 1080p | My Nintendo News

The latest edition of Famitsu has confirmed that Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate for Wii U will support 1080p visuals. The publication also revealed that the game will support linear PCM 5.1ch surround sound. You’ll be able to take the game online, or alternatively you’ll be able to play locally with up to three Nintendo 3DS players. Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate save data can also be shared between the 3DS and Wii U versions using a free app data migration application.

aww yea

INTJ

trailer

illegal in 9 countries

Nice. Another reason to buy a Wii U is never a bad thing.

Online MP and cross-platform Wii U <> 3DS is a great to see.

Still not enough to convince me to spring for one at launch, but a good move nonetheless.

PSN | Steam | XBL | Wii U | 3DS | iOS | OUYA : ant1th3s1s | Checklist of the Year (2012,2013)