Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

PETA is Team Plasma, makes pokemon parody

This is a discussion on PETA is Team Plasma, makes pokemon parody within the Nintendo forum, part of the Multiplatform Talk; Pokémon Black and White Parody Game: Pokémon Black and Blue | PETA.org i knew it all along...

INTJ

PETA is Team Plasma, makes pokemon parody

Resident PHD

Man Peta hates Nintendo. First the Mario thing and now this. Just hope they never see Monster Hunter

AWESOME SIG AND AVY BY ALISON CHECK OUT HER WORK HERE

INTJ

i just love how peta acknowledges team plasma exists, fully supports them and uses it on the side.

They are essentially a terrorist group in pokemon dedicated to freeing trainers from pokemon and was even willing to use a legendary pokemon to succeed.

http://pokemon.wikia.com/wiki/Team_Plasma

PRO Member

These attacks PETA does on virtual reality are just retarded. You really saved ALL animal kind in the REAL world, that you now have time to complain about their treatment in fake worlds? All this does is make me hate PETA more, and ensures they'll never see a penny from me. And this is coming from someone who loves animals more than most of humanity. If I want to help animals, I'll do it in my community, not funding some broken and deranged organization. And even if they didn't do this themselves, the fact they're associated with it and support it is enough.

tl;dr: FUCK YOU PETA

INTJ

the best part about team plasma?

Toggle Spoiler

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by Shuklar View Post
    tl;dr: FUCK YOU PETA
    That's how I feel about them too

Change is mediocre

Just looking at the other "animal friendly" games, and for an animal rights group they sure have a lot of blood and killing that was never seen before in the games themselves

Angel of Death

I saw this on my friend's forum, so I'm not going to rethink all of the thoughts I wrote, but basically it was along the lines of attention whores.

★ Extra Astronomical ★

Mudkip gave me a free wallpaper for my desktop

INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by dsluckay View Post
    Just looking at the other "animal friendly" games, and for an animal rights group they sure have a lot of blood and killing that was never seen before in the games themselves
    the chick parody of mario bros is actually fun.

#cutformesa

I love how your first battle is against a teenage kid with alcohol and a baseball bat.

Hey, let's never watch the TV shows about friendship among trainers and Pokemon, overcoming differences, and how women all look the same to men. Let's just make assumptions about something based on a blurb we read on Amazon.com

Current Playthrough Counts:
    Mass Effect: 25 || Mass Effect 2: 44
    Mass Effect 3: 15
    Add me for ME3 multiplayer shenanigans.
    First legit Mass Effect 3 100% on PS3T.

SERBIA STRONG

Thanks to Luckay for the ETGWG bar and avy, and Qurb for the sig!

Ghost Assassin

I started playing the game, made one attack, and I couldn't continue on because it was too damn funny! Like honestly, the trainer is depicted as a drunk teen with a baseball bat! It's a game about FICTIONAL animals with awesome abilities, but of course they have to turn it to some animal abuse bs. Leave our games out of your crap PETA

Lvl 7 - Gold

I think it might be time to release the ANON!
    DIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIE!

PS420

Wow. They really have nothing better to do.

|
    Sig - Initial D - Mazda RX-7 (FC3S)|
    |by Smashguy |

|Avy - Animals As Leaders|

Saints Row IV

PETA hates nintendo.....seriously...dont they have anything serious to do?
    Epic avatar by PixieOfDarkness!
    Epic signature by spanishstoat

Click on my Signature to check my website

PRO Member

I can't take anything PETA does seriously...

They are an Animal Rights organization that euthanizes more animals than most of the "kill shelters" they protest.
    Gauss's Piracy Uncertainty Principle: When you pirate a game, that act inherently changes the results of what is to come after your pirating. You can't make any statement with any certainty regarding what would have happened had you not pirated the game.

Gauss's Rating Rationale:
    0-1: A game whose very existence is abhorrent to all things creative and intelligent.
    2-4: A just plain bad game.
    5-6: A game that has alot of mistakes, but is atleast playable and has some enjoyable sections. Good for a rent.
    7: An average game, should be played at some point
    8: A good game, should buy at some point
    9: A great game, day-one purchase
    10: A game that goes above and beyond the generation, its transcendent.

R.I.P Ellie

Animal rights campaigners Peta have launched an attack on Nintendo's Pokemon video games, claiming they desensitise children to animal cruelty.The campaign claims that the game - in which players catch various mythical animals and have them fight difficult but ultimately light-hearted battles - rewards kids for treating pets as "unfeeling objects".The group has launched its own game ('Pokemon Black & Blue' - a play on the recently released Pokemon Black And White) in which you have to fight your trainers to escape from their evil clutches.It features a version of Pikachu with a bitemark in his ear, and a deranged trainer with a bloody bat.The tagline? 'Gotta Free 'Em All'.Peta said:
    "The amount of time that Pokémon spend stuffed in pokéballs is akin to how elephants are chained up in train carts, waiting to be let out to "perform" in circuses. But the difference between real life and this fictional world full of organized animal fighting is that Pokémon games paint rosy pictures of things that are actually horrible.
    The campaigners have previously parodied Nintendo in a campaign against McDonalds as well as the game Battlefield 3 for allowing players to kill rats - despite the fact players are much more likely to kill, you know, humans. Most recently it claimed that Mario's Tanooki racoon suit was pro-fur.Regardless of what you think of the message, you have to admit they know their way around video games references.Peta continued in a statement:"The way that Pokémon are stuffed into Pokéballs is similar to how circuses chain elephants inside railroad cars and let them out only to perform confusing and often painful tricks that were taught using sharp steel-tipped bullhooks and electric shock prods."If Peta existed in Unova, our motto would be: 'Pokémon are not ours to use or abuse. They exist for their own reasons.' We believe that this is the message that should be sent to children."
    Full details...

The Site Mascot

They fucked with Pokemon, no one fucks with Pokemon. PETA claims to be an "animal rights" group but I see them more as an anti-human group, and of course a group of the dumbest human beings. These people are mental and I have never heard of them doing anything good for the benefit of animals. Hell, if I recall correctly due to their actions as an organization they are almost a terrorist group. (Throwing paint, acid, etc. on people because they are wearing a fur coat is inciting fear, A.K.A. terror.) You want to protect animals then how about stop attacking humans and not forcing carnivores to eat tofu. If anything PETA hurts animals more than helps them, bastards. As an animal lover I hate PETA, again they do nothing to help animals. If any of you want to protect and support animals from abusive lives then support the ASPCA, they actually care.

Avater and signature created by my Best Friend and brotha DaRe_xLw
    Aqua's Furry Adventures Through Time and Space.

PRO Member

I've been a vegetarian for almost 18 years and am a supporter of animal rights, but I don't force my views on others. I hate it when people associate my way of life with PETA. They are not representative of most of us. The only thing I use PETA for is the little, handy shopping guides that they provide for cruelty-free products and companies that don't test on animals.

Synthwave <3

Even though I'm a vegetarian I don't see the point in PETA making such a big deal about these games. Don't they realize it isn't real and that there are tons of games where humans kill humans for fun? :handpalm:

Sig by PixieofDarkness
    Platbar by djunglist

My trophy checklist

Latest :

The Last of Us

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast