Any new Final Fantasy or Legend of Zelda coming to 3DS?

This is a discussion on Any new Final Fantasy or Legend of Zelda coming to 3DS? within the Nintendo forum, part of the Multiplatform Talk; I own a 3DS, and I have yet to hear about a new Final Fantasy (yes, I know about Theatrhythm) ...

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Any new Final Fantasy or Legend of Zelda coming to 3DS?

I own a 3DS, and I have yet to hear about a new Final Fantasy (yes, I know about Theatrhythm) and/or Zelda. Hoping any of you guys would know if they are making one or not. I hope so, otherwise, the 3DS was a waste of my money.

INTJ

only rumors so far for majoras mask

about it

i would hold onto the 3ds incase a zelda game does get announced, which is inevitable .

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I would love to have Majora's Mask on a portable. It's one of my favorite Zelda games. I know they will come out eventually with a Zelda game, but is it going to be a new one, or just a remake of what was already made? And, is there any rumors of any Final Fantasy for the 3DS?

Lvl 4 - Silver

Pretty sure they'll have another portable Zelda along the lines of Phantom Hourglass and Spirit Tracks, and lots of people are hopeful for Majora's Mask 3D so there's fan interest there which makes that a slight possibility.

"Jigglypuff is the Finest"

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Phantom Hourglass felt weak to me. I have never played Spirit Tracks, and I have no plans to.

Angel of Death

Based on Square's history with Nintendo handhelds, I could see Final Fantasy V and VI being remade for the 3DS, which would be amazing.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Never played V or VI, so that would definitely be something I would look for. I have played VII and IX for the PS3 and I loved IX more than VII, despite all of the hype I heard/read about VII.

INTJ

Square enix is probably pumping out Bravely Default to the US 3DS's Soon.

it's their new ip that is a JRPG similar to Final fantasy.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I just looked up Bravely Default and from what I read, it sounds like something I would enjoy. Thanks for pointing it out, otherwise I would not have known about it. I was also looking at Luigi's Mansion 2, but that's not coming out until closer to spring next year. I was so looking forward to it, but it got pushed back.