Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 74

Nintendo, do not let this be true

This is a discussion on Nintendo, do not let this be true within the Nintendo forum, part of the Multiplatform Talk; Originally Posted by Ps360 its been in like every single site on november 31st. Like I said: I've gotta laugh ...

  1. #41
    Lvl 8 - Gold
    Oxymoron28's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    820
    Reputation
    26

    Quote Originally Posted by Ps360 View Post
    its been in like every single site on november 31st.
    Like I said:
    I've gotta laugh at how games journalism haven't picked up on this much at all, but if this was Sony or Microsoft we'd have in excess of 20 articles a day talking about how this effects the industry and gamers and how Sony/Microsoft just do not get it or understand gaming.
    I didn't say they've not reported on this. Though to be fair, I only found out about this because of a topic made on neogaf when I posted it here...



  2. #42
    INTJ
    Ps360's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    11,245
    Reputation
    287

    because the news article makes logical sense while sony/microsoft does it because they like being pricks sometimes?


    cough2ps3activiationlimitcough



  3. #43
    Resident PHD
    dr_mayus's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Winnipeg
    Posts
    3,739
    Reputation
    449

    Quote Originally Posted by Ps360 View Post
    because the news article makes logical sense while sony/microsoft does it because they like being pricks sometimes?


    cough2ps3activiationlimitcough
    coughyouraccountislinkedto1WiiUonlycough

    AWESOME SIG AND AVY BY ALISON CHECK OUT HER WORK HERE

  4. #44
    INTJ
    Ps360's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    11,245
    Reputation
    287

    Quote Originally Posted by dr_mayus View Post
    coughyouraccountislinkedto1WiiUonlycough

    update in the future will fix that and if you have more than 1 wii u to keep right now you have issues



  5. #45
    Resident PHD
    dr_mayus's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Winnipeg
    Posts
    3,739
    Reputation
    449

    Quote Originally Posted by Ps360 View Post
    update in the future will fix that and if you have more than 1 wii u to keep right now you have issues
    It seems future updates will fix a lot of stuff, it sounds like it would be better to just wait until much later to get this system.

    Also you bitch about having only 2 ps3 and 2 handhelds per account, but do you really need more? I mean how many people actually need more than 4 systems to their name?

    AWESOME SIG AND AVY BY ALISON CHECK OUT HER WORK HERE

  6. #46
    Kiwi Defender
    Nagflar's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Vice City
    Posts
    5,848
    Reputation
    326

    Quote Originally Posted by Oxymoron28 View Post
    And I can assure you it'd be cheaper and much more beneficial of them to move the servers from Germany to another much more better country.
    They will after all lose a lot of money from this piece of shit idea...
    I agree that Nintendo should move the servers/HQ (if they're actually in Germany, that is), but I disagree with you implying there are much "more better" countries in Europe right now, considering how well Germany is doing right now both socially and economically compared to pretty much everyone else in Europe (England included).

    We also ignore how expensive it is to move your servers/HQ, or how cheap it is for them to keep them in Germany. Sure, in the long-run this will most likely cost them more than moving it all, but when was the last time Nintendo looked at the long-term consequences?

    Quote Originally Posted by dr_mayus View Post
    Also you bitch about having only 2 ps3 and 2 handhelds per account, but do you really need more? I mean how many people actually need more than 4 systems to their name?
    More than 4? Ant1. More than 2? I fucking do ! And I'm sure so do many others. Add those who gameshare and the number increases.

    Toggle Spoiler


    Social Group of the Year (2011, 2012): Platboy Online.
    Sig by Ramon, so praise the crap out of him.
    My posts can be humorous or serious, but it's up to you to decide which posts are which.

  7. #47
    INTJ
    Ps360's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    11,245
    Reputation
    287

    Quote Originally Posted by dr_mayus View Post
    Also you bitch about having only 2 ps3 and 2 handhelds per account, but do you really need more? I mean how many people actually need more than 4 systems to their name?
    i have 3 ps3's



  8. #48
    Resident PHD
    dr_mayus's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Winnipeg
    Posts
    3,739
    Reputation
    449

    Quote Originally Posted by Ps360 View Post
    i have 3 ps3's
    Ok, but the amount of people who actually do is quite low, so once again it is a non-issue.

    On the other hand you are only allowed to have 1 Wii-U so in essence Sony is still twice as good as Nintendo (by your own logic)

    AWESOME SIG AND AVY BY ALISON CHECK OUT HER WORK HERE

  9. #49
    Lvl 8 - Gold
    Oxymoron28's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    820
    Reputation
    26

    Quote Originally Posted by Ps360 View Post
    because the news article makes logical sense while sony/microsoft does it because they like being pricks sometimes?
    Nope, it's just a double standard...

    People seem to hold Nintendo with such high regard that they could literally get away with murdering a litter of puppies in some peoples eyes. Too many people and journalists just let bad things slide when it comes to Nintendo.



  10. #50
    Kiwi Defender
    Nagflar's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Vice City
    Posts
    5,848
    Reputation
    326

    Quote Originally Posted by dr_mayus View Post
    Ok, but the amount of people who actually do is quite low, so once again it is a non-issue.

    On the other hand you are only allowed to have 1 Wii-U so in essence Sony is still twice as good as Nintendo (by your own logic)
    But think of how they used to be five times better than Nintendo in that same logic! Me and a shitton of people liked it better that way .

    Toggle Spoiler


    Social Group of the Year (2011, 2012): Platboy Online.
    Sig by Ramon, so praise the crap out of him.
    My posts can be humorous or serious, but it's up to you to decide which posts are which.

  11. #51
    INTJ
    Ps360's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    11,245
    Reputation
    287

    Quote Originally Posted by Oxymoron28 View Post
    Too many people and journalists just let bad things slide when it comes to Nintendo.
    It's called goodwill.


    Nintendo built up alot of that shit. near infinite supply.



  12. #52
    Korean Girl Group Groupie
    Rubicant81's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Inevitably, Unattainable
    Posts
    1,417
    Reputation
    151

    Quote Originally Posted by Ps360 View Post
    It's called goodwill.


    Nintendo built up alot of that shit. near infinite supply.
    That's the word I would use also.

    Need help? Just ask (blank friend requests will always be ignored)

  13. #53
    Resident PHD
    dr_mayus's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Winnipeg
    Posts
    3,739
    Reputation
    449

    Quote Originally Posted by Nagflar View Post
    But think of how they used to be five times better than Nintendo in that same logic! Me and a shitton of people liked it better that way .
    5x better ...You're right Nag .

    Anyways I never got the point of 5 ps3 registered to one account. I know it is for game sharing but that is also why Sony took that away.

    AWESOME SIG AND AVY BY ALISON CHECK OUT HER WORK HERE

  14. #54
    INTJ
    Ps360's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    11,245
    Reputation
    287

    Quote Originally Posted by dr_mayus View Post
    I know it is for game sharing but that is also why Sony took that away.
    blaming a minority for doing a thing that effects everyone is stupid.

    it's just as terrible as the stupid piracy excuses that make no sense.



  15. #55
    Korean Girl Group Groupie
    Rubicant81's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Inevitably, Unattainable
    Posts
    1,417
    Reputation
    151

    Quote Originally Posted by Ps360 View Post
    blaming a minority for doing a thing that effects everyone is stupid.

    it's just as terrible as the stupid piracy excuses that make no sense.
    Like implementing a small window for mature only downloads because of one country? Totally agree.

    Need help? Just ask (blank friend requests will always be ignored)

  16. #56
    Resident PHD
    dr_mayus's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Winnipeg
    Posts
    3,739
    Reputation
    449

    Quote Originally Posted by Rubicant81 View Post
    Like implementing a small window for mature only downloads because of one country? Totally agree.

    AWESOME SIG AND AVY BY ALISON CHECK OUT HER WORK HERE

  17. #57
    Lvl 8 - Gold
    Oxymoron28's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    820
    Reputation
    26

    Quote Originally Posted by Ps360 View Post
    It's called goodwill.


    Nintendo built up alot of that shit. near infinite supply.
    Nope, it's called double standards. And it's absolutely stupid, archaic and counter productive.



  18. #58
    INTJ
    Ps360's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    11,245
    Reputation
    287

    Quote Originally Posted by Rubicant81 View Post
    Like implementing a small window for mature only downloads because of one country? Totally agree.
    yea nintendo should totally break some laws



  19. #59
    Resident PHD
    dr_mayus's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Winnipeg
    Posts
    3,739
    Reputation
    449

    Quote Originally Posted by Ps360 View Post
    yea nintendo should totally break some laws

    Well they already employ children to build their system so what is a couple more international laws broken

    Wii U Production Linked To Child Labor Scandal

    AWESOME SIG AND AVY BY ALISON CHECK OUT HER WORK HERE

  20. #60
    INTJ
    Ps360's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    11,245
    Reputation
    287

    Quote Originally Posted by dr_mayus View Post
    Well they already employ children to build their system so what is a couple more international laws broken

    Wii U Production Linked To Child Labor Scandal
    sony's products are made in the same production plant.


    along with apple, samsung, dell, htc, etc.

    it's foxconn's fault.

    your point



Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:40 AM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.1.10
Copyright © 2014 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO