Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Nintendo, do not let this be true

This is a discussion on Nintendo, do not let this be true within the Nintendo forum, part of the Multiplatform Talk; Originally Posted by Ps360 sony's products are made in the same production plant. along with apple, samsung, dell, htc, etc. ...

Resident PHD

Quote Originally Posted by Ps360 View Post
    sony's products are made in the same production plant.

along with apple, samsung, dell, htc, etc.

it's foxconn's fault.

your point
    I kind of already stated my point, but you are too dense to understand it. You say Nintendo never breaks laws...then I just showcased them breaking laws. Kind of a shut case there.

Listen this thread has gotten really derailed, what it breaks down to is this. Nintendo is screwing over all their European fans. They could have easily taken care of this before (by moving their servers/hq) but they decided good customer service wasn't worth the cost. PS360 took real insult towards this because he doesn't care about good customer service and blindly follows whatever 4chan tells him is good/bad.

So with that I bid adieu to this thread

AWESOME SIG AND AVY BY ALISON CHECK OUT HER WORK HERE

PRO Member

Im not hating on Nintendo. More the less just curious why they didnt just search other alternatives such as a sort of Parental lock like AOL had back in the day when I had it. Example being maybe you have a Master profile or account that then would be able to set age or content settings each account would be able to purchase veiw or even play for EU consoles. Dont you need a creditcard to purchase things on the store anyway or is it just German law prohibits sale of mature content durning all but those twilight hours and there are no alternatives pretty much.

INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Tmac718 View Post
    it just German law prohibits sale of mature content durning all but those twilight hours and there are no alternatives pretty much.
    this choice here.

PRO Member

Dam thats rough but thats how the cookie crumbles. My girl and I just started doing a little research into banned games throughout many countries and must say glad to live in America. The Guy Game is the only game ever banned in the US and must say I am very upset lol.

Lvl 6 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by Ps360 View Post
    i have 3 ps3's
    you dont like sony yet you have 3 ps3s, why is that?

Kiwi Defender

Quote Originally Posted by AJL_LEYJA View Post
    you dont like sony yet you have 3 ps3s, why is that?
    You should click the link and find out what he meant.

Toggle Spoiler

Social Group of the Year (2011, 2012): Platboy Online.
    Sig by Ramon, so praise the crap out of him.
    My posts can be humorous or serious, but it's up to you to decide which posts are which.

Lvl 6 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by Nagflar View Post
    You should click the link and find out what he meant.
    didnt and wont bother, facts is he has a ps3 and plays on it

Angel of Death

I think Nintendo keeps their company in Germany because they are the strongest European country economically.

Kiwi Defender

Quote Originally Posted by AJL_LEYJA View Post
    didnt and wont bother, facts is he has a ps3 and plays on it
    Yeah, and I have one myself and that doesn't mean I won't criticize Sony when they deserve it. Sure, Ps360 takes it to 11, but still. It'd be moronic if he actually hated on Sony and criticized their products without owning one.

Toggle Spoiler

My posts can be humorous or serious, but it's up to you to decide which posts are which.

Lvl 4 - Silver

Man, first time hearing about this, sorry EU Wii U owners is really all I have to say, don't know too much about this so I'm not going to argue for or against Nintendo here.

"Jigglypuff is the Finest"

Good News, Everyone!

Yeah, and I have one myself and that doesn't mean I won't criticize Sony when they deserve it. Sure, Ps360 takes it to 11, but still. It'd be moronic if he actually hated on Sony and criticized their products without owning one.
    You have to remember that this is the internet. Some people do that (not saying Ps360 does), but still, it happens. I have friends that are xbox fans (have never owned a PS3 either) and think the "PS3 Haz no Gaemz" stereotype from 2006 still applies.

Kiwi Defender

Quote Originally Posted by vettes_4-ever View Post
    You have to remember that this is the internet. Some people do that (not saying Ps360 does), but still, it happens. I have friends that are xbox fans (have never owned a PS3 either) and think the "PS3 Haz no Gaemz" stereotype from 2006 still applies.
    Of course I remember that. Just looking at a few of those "The Wii U sucks"/"The 360 sucks" threads is enough .

Toggle Spoiler

Good News, Everyone!

Of course I remember that. Just looking at a few of those "The Wii U sucks"/"The 360 sucks" threads is enough .
    Fair point. I can talk trash about the 360 if I wanted to, but not about the Wii U as I don't have one.
    I have realized this year that the only true way to understand something is to try it yourself.

Lvl 6 - Silver

same here i think the ps3 is fn slow, however if i hate a product why would i still have it and even use it. nintendos products are full of shit too and yes ive owned some of their consoles(wii, n64, gameboy, gamecube) but they end up having a few good games.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234