Results 1 to 9 of 9

Smt:iv

This is a discussion on Smt:iv within the Nintendo forum, part of the Multiplatform Talk; Anyone else excited for this game? I'm getting a 3DS XL just to play this that's how much of a ...

  1. #1
    Lvl 3 - Bronze
    KHGAMER55's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    117
    Reputation
    4

    Smt:iv

    Anyone else excited for this game? I'm getting a 3DS XL just to play this that's how much of a smt fan i am!
    IG: Deepmentality
    -
    fc: 0275-8382-9098



  2. #2
    INTJ
    Ps360's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    11,597
    Reputation
    298

    comes with a badass first printing so why not.




  3. #3
    Lvl 3 - Bronze
    KHGAMER55's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    117
    Reputation
    4

    That's the only reason your getting it? Lol the game looks great tbh, hope it's as good or even better than nocturne
    IG: Deepmentality
    -
    fc: 0275-8382-9098



  4. #4
    INTJ
    Ps360's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    11,597
    Reputation
    298

    Quote Originally Posted by KHGAMER55 View Post
    That's the only reason your getting it? Lol the game looks great tbh, hope it's as good or even better than nocturne
    Never played a SMT Game.

    So why not this one since i liked persona so much

    and now that i love fire emblem ill get the SMT x Fire Emblem game for the Wii U.



  5. #5
    Lvl 3 - Bronze
    KHGAMER55's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    117
    Reputation
    4

    Quote Originally Posted by Ps360 View Post
    Never played a SMT Game.

    So why not this one since i liked persona so much

    and now that i love fire emblem ill get the SMT x Fire Emblem game for the Wii U.
    Oh ok, I'll think you will enjoy it i also played persona 1st then went on to smt and i liked it even more.
    IG: Deepmentality
    -
    fc: 0275-8382-9098



  6. #6
    Lvl 3 - Bronze
    Sync's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    140
    Reputation
    1

    Played SMT specifically Nocturne before attempting the Persona series.
    I'd say SMT>Persona. Although I love the Persona 2 duo-logy rest is ehh.

    Definitely excited for IV for sure. Already pre-ordered 4 copies of it. Just cuz.



  7. #7
    Lvl 3 - Bronze
    KHGAMER55's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    117
    Reputation
    4

    Quote Originally Posted by Sync View Post
    Played SMT specifically Nocturne before attempting the Persona series. I'd say SMT>Persona. Although I love the Persona 2 duo-logy rest is ehh. Definitely excited for IV for sure. Already pre-ordered 4 copies of it. Just cuz.
    You didnt like persona 3 i thought it was amazing, and 4 copies huh im guessing to sale for a higher price?
    IG: Deepmentality
    -
    fc: 0275-8382-9098



  8. #8
    Lvl 3 - Bronze
    Sync's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    140
    Reputation
    1

    Quote Originally Posted by KHGAMER55 View Post
    You didnt like persona 3 i thought it was amazing, and 4 copies huh im guessing to sale for a higher price?
    I do like Persona 3, it is a good game. I just don't love it.


    Nah, I don't like selling my games. Only game I have ever sold in my collection would have to be Dead Island for the PS3.
    I'm getting 4 copies because I want to support Atlus/Index into making more games and localizing them. They do have a great localization rate but still. That and I have 2 sisters that are into the SMT series and 1 cousin whose into it as well.



  9. #9
    Lvl 1 - Bronze
    Jay_689_'s Avatar


    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Posts
    11
    Reputation
    1

    I'm really looking forward to this game. I'm hoping the difficulty is up there with Nocturne and Digital Devil Saga. I'm really happy to see that you can customize your appearance too. That feature alone won many points with me.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:47 AM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.1.10
Copyright © 2014 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO