Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Nintendo's E3 Presentation May Have Leaked Through Social Media

This is a discussion on Nintendo's E3 Presentation May Have Leaked Through Social Media within the Nintendo forum, part of the Multiplatform Talk; In a reported leak through social media, by way of Facebook’s news feed, Nintendo’s entire E3 lineup may have leaked ...

Autumn Leaves

Nintendo's E3 Presentation May Have Leaked Through Social Media

In a reported leak through social media, by way of Facebook’s news feed, Nintendo’s entire E3 lineup may have leaked in photo form via Reddit.

Posted by Reddit user “dragonquest,” what appears to be a viable E3 show floor lineup for Nintendo has been leaked in image form, and shared within the hour, including titles such as Mario Party 10, Super Mario Sunshine HD remake, and more, pictured below. Though this listing may not reflect all the titles in their hour long presentation, given that this is a show floor listing of hands-on titles, we can be fairly certain that this showing should be a large piece of the presentation.

Source:
    PowerLeveled

INTJ

"star fox 3DS"

everyone pack it up its fake

Lvl 4 - Silver

Yeah that looks pretty fake.

That header after 'INTERNAL USE ONLY' looks kind of forced, really, it says everything too blatantly.

Kiwi Defender

I'll make me own Nintendo E3 Presentation list on Word and print it. It'll include F-Zero and a new Metroid.

Toggle Spoiler

Social Group of the Year (2011, 2012): Platboy Online.
    Sig by Ramon, so praise the crap out of him.
    My posts can be humorous or serious, but it's up to you to decide which posts are which.

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by Nagflar View Post
    I'll make me own Nintendo E3 Presentation list on Word and print it. It'll include F-Zero and a new Metroid.
    I was already half way done with mine but I didn't include F-Zero. Should I just add it so you don't waste time?

Also imagine if Star Fox 3DS is really a thing that would be crazy xD

"PS3T.com Member Since 2009"

INTJ

ill show you a real Nintendo E3 leak

whos ready for official Kaizo Mario

Fight the Future

Even if that was real the only thing I'd be interested in seeing is Yarn Yoshi and some Pokémon gameplay. Hopefully the actual presentation is a lot more interesting than that.

INTJ

super sekret e3 rumor

xbox bought out by nintendo

pruuf:

https://twitter.com/Xbox/status/474660460805906432

ToQ Rokugou

wow after last year of them saying no to E3 and watching there sales nose dive, there going to actually show up this year, now if that list is accurate sunshine would be nice to see in HD, pokemon was already announced like a month or so ago so that isn't really a shock, I guess we will see shortly in what ... next week?

Lvl 7 - Gold

Super Mario Sunshine HD? I guess even nintendont is hoping on the HD remakes.

INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by supersonicjc View Post
    wow after last year of them saying no to E3 and watching there sales nose dive, there going to actually show up this year,
    what do you mean show up this year

they were there last year too and used a ton of space.

they have the most floor room in the entirety of E3 this year.

Renegade Time Lord

Quote Originally Posted by Ps360 View Post
    what do you mean show up this year

they were there last year too and used a ton of space.

they have the most floor room in the entirety of E3 this year.
    I think what he means is they had a presentation planned but decided to pull out of the presentation last minute.
    Just one question. Do you happen to know how to fly this thing?

Avatar, Signature and Banner by Bladia. Thank You!

CMN
    PS4 - Christmas 2014

if super mario sunshine hd is true, that makes the first reason for me to consider buying a wii u.

Sig and Avatar from one of the Elite, Dare
    WWE Favorite TEN (Active Performers, Updated Every Week) - Bad News Barrett, Bray Wyatt, Seth Rollins, Dean Ambrose, Bo Dallas, Dolph Ziggler, Daniel Bryan, Sami Zayn, Luke Harper, Cesaro

Currently Playing/Working On: Call of Duty Ghosts (Xbox One/360), NBA 2K14 (Xbox One), Killzone 2 (PS3), Remember Me (PS3), WWE 2K14 (PS3)

Fight the Future

Quote Originally Posted by M40A3 View Post
    Super Mario Sunshine HD? I guess even nintendont is hoping on the HD remakes.
    The already released The Wind Waker HD so I wouldn't be surprised to see other games getting the HD treatment too.

INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by LordZargus View Post
    I think what he means is they had a presentation planned but decided to pull out of the presentation last minute.
    they never announced any presentation plans in the first place

it was always nintendo direct first (and the press got their own version) and their showfloor is pure gameplay demos.

Lvl 4 - Silver

it was always nintendo direct first (and the press got their own version) and their showfloor is pure gameplay demos.
    lol fanboy much?

INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by harryisonfire View Post
    lol fanboy much?
    facts= fanboyism

Renegade Time Lord

I remember watching it live and they had a spot for a presentation but decided not too do it and did Nintendo Direct instead as well as smaller events to show their line up and a lot of people where shocked and surprised.

I am not knocking them for their decision because it was different but because of that no one in the cafe that was watching the live stream saw anything from Nintendo because it was the following day. The only reason I knew about Nintendo's line up was because of the internet a few days after they announced everything.

I just found out that Nintendo are not doing a presentaion this year possibly due to the president, Satoru Iwata, not attending E3 for unspecified medical reasons so they are instead hosting a Digital Event, which will be streamed online at 9:00am a day later. If they do a Digital Event next year then maybe it will become a regular thing for Nintendo.
    Just one question. Do you happen to know how to fly this thing?

Avatar, Signature and Banner by Bladia. Thank You!

INTJ

I remember watching it live and they had a spot for a presentation but decided not too do it and did Nintendo Direct instead as well as smaller events to show their line up and a lot of people where shocked and surprised.

I am not knocking them for their decision because it was different but because of that no one in the cafe that was watching the live stream saw anything from Nintendo because it was the following day. The only reason I knew about Nintendo's line up was because of the internet a few days after they announced everything.
    I posted Nintendo's E3 plans here last year. They never planned a live presentation for E3. It was always a nintendo direct then the Press get a ton of info on the E3 showfloor and plays abunch of demos.

I just found out that Nintendo are not doing a presentaion this year possibly due to the president, Satoru Iwata, not attending E3 for unspecified medical reasons so they are instead hosting a Digital Event, which will be streamed online at 9:00am a day later. If they do a Digital Event next year then maybe it will become a regular thing for Nintendo.
    Nintendo direct is Pre-recorded and is still planned for tuesday.

The Digital event is a cool thing they are doing where they show off a bunch of games for hours on end for a few days at E3 with interviews and extended gameplay showoff.

theres no problems here.

Lvl 7 - Gold

I posted Nintendo's E3 plans here last year. They never planned a live presentation for E3. It was always a nintendo direct then the Press get a ton of info on the E3 showfloor and plays abunch of demos.

Nintendo direct is Pre-recorded and is still planned for tuesday.

The Digital event is a cool thing they are doing where they show off a bunch of games for hours on end for a few days at E3 with interviews and extended gameplay showoff.

theres no problems here.
    They're talking about Nintendo not holding a "huge" conference like MS and Sony does. Nintendont didn't do that last year, and they wont do it this year. They have absolutely nothing to show worth holding a conference for. It may not be an issue to you, or other nintendont fans, but in reality they are hurting themselves. Nintendo Direct is fine, but outside the nintendont fanbase who else knows it exists? What expectations does anyone have for Nintendont at E3 this year?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast