Coin tip for my fellow Pirates.

This is a discussion on Coin tip for my fellow Pirates. within the One Piece: Pirate Warriors forum, part of the O; k like everyone else that has played this game and love it you know just how frustrating coins are well, ...

PRO Member

Coin tip for my fellow Pirates.

k like everyone else that has played this game and love it you know just how frustrating coins are well, ok I found this video and it works in the cp9 boss stage with this coin set up I was able to get shanks coin gonna try it again and see what happens. It may not work all the time but hell as long as it works every now and then and with such a quick stage at that this coin hunt might end soon...heres the link. Also if it works for you be nice like me and click his like button. Also in my second play through of the stage I got New world luffy and new world chopper marks. I hope this help my fellow pirates if so happy coin hunting I'm down to 7 now heh I can almost reach that One Piece heh.

AHH the youtube link video thing is broken again in the forum..go figure oh well here's the link.

ONE PIECE

PRO Member

Yea, the coin collection was indeed frustrating to collect. I got most of my coins doing Zoro's episode 11 on Normal and Hard while I grinded some levels for Luffy, Ace, Zoro and Whitebeard, plus I did some online as well. It got me a fair share of coins, but then I had like 14 left to go, excluding those Friend coins. So I decided to do episode 11 on the main log and it netted me new coins every 5th tries, and sometimes I got two new coins in one episode, which was a relief. Then I had one coin to go after doing the episode over and over again and my thumb was killing me after all the button smashing you have to do. It took me another 20+ tries for me to get that last coin from the episode, and damn I was happy when I got it. >_>

I have also some tips regarding how to finish of Lucci faster without having to go through the boat QTE on Lucci's 3rd and final stage of the fight. This can only be done on Easy and that your Attack is well boosted by some really good Attack coins. Also use Luffy's New World outfit to do the Elephant Giant Punch, more damage.

When the stage start, press R1 while he isn't attacking and when you hit him with Jet Bazooka, press Circle and keep on pressing Circle til he's dead. Keep in mind it will take you 3 or 4 Elephant Giant Punch to kill him. So make sure your Special Bar is full start of the 3rd phase or open a chest and take the item that fills your bar to max.

All I can say is happy coin hunting and take at least 5 min break each time you're doing Episode 11 as the Button smashing can be tiredsome.

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Thanks for the tip N yea the coin collecting can be really frustrating,all i just need is usopp new flag ,hancock's coin N alvedia coin which is so hard to obtain really but its all worth it so i can get platinum

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by Anime12345 View Post
    Thanks for the tip N yea the coin collecting can be really frustrating,all i just need is usopp new flag ,hancock's coin N alvedia coin which is so hard to obtain really but its all worth it so i can get platinum
    Yea that Alivida coin is the pits I'm gonna keep trying down to 6 left now just wondering what will come first 100,000 or the skills trophy heh..oh and as for that Usopp one you need I just got it heh...as for Hancock try Luffy or even her I've never known anyone to have trouble with the Hancock coin if we could trade I have like 20 of them to spare.

Galaxy beauty pirate

Hmm, I haven't even payed attention yet to the coins at all (haven't played much yet). Seems like a luck based trophy and some grinding as well.. How many coins are there?
    Sig by Ramon

PRO Member

not sure havent counted them all yet I know I'm 6 away thats all I care about lol

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by drjackel666 View Post
    Yea that Alivida coin is the pits I'm gonna keep trying down to 6 left now just wondering what will come first 100,000 or the skills trophy heh..oh and as for that Usopp one you need I just got it heh...as for Hancock try Luffy or even her I've never known anyone to have trouble with the Hancock coin if we could trade I have like 20 of them to spare.
    my bad i meant hancock's flag mark coin which i got today along with usopp's new mark.Now i just need alivida's coin which is really tiresome to get seriously

An old-fashioned cowboy

What worked for me is to get the highest Beat count possible and keep it all the way towards the end of the mission without dropping it. You easily get a few extra coins.

Also you can get any coin with any character playing on any stage but it seems the chances of getting certain coins increases if you play with certain characters and/or on certain stages.

Also has anyone gotten a full set of gold coins? I'm still missing like 20 of them.

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Just got the last coin i needed last night. It was Usopp's New Mark, had all coins except his at hour mark 20, at 40 hours in I had all gold but his and at 64 hours I finally got his new mark and it was gold so I now have a complete list of gold coins and a shiny new Platinum trophy. Chapter 11 on hard was where I grind away for all my coins and my 100,000 kills.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I have looked for tips and help everywhere in the net. Still struggled so hard to get new world coins. Finally now I'm down to just 1 coin and its driving me crazy. Its Ussop's new mark. Ive gone through whole another log of his like 3-4 times all getting higher than 700 beats and S rank. Still no luck. I keep getting other's new marks and rare coins which I already have.
    From all the experience I gained while farming for coins. The most helpful I think is the obvious 700 beats AND always capture all areas. Dont even leave 1. When all areas are captured, the 5th bonus coin will always be the rare coin. Always. And thats where I got most of my rare coins. Play with powerful characters like whitebeard and equip Nothing Happened skill for advantage in getting higher beat points.
    I thought 100,000 vs 10 would be the real pain trophy to get... I was wrong. Wrrrrong!!!
    Enjoy and have "fun" getting the coins!