The Official Operation Flashpoint: Red River Boosting Thread

This is a discussion on The Official Operation Flashpoint: Red River Boosting Thread within the Operation Flashpoint: Red River forum, part of the O; If you are looking for Boosting Partners you can use this thread to find people and organize a Boost Session. ...

Retired TGT Member

The Official Operation Flashpoint: Red River Boosting Thread

If you are looking for Boosting Partners you can use this thread to find people and organize a Boost Session. Please leave a message down below including your PSN ID and remove or edit the message when you no longer are boosting this game.
    There is no reason to make a new Boosting Thread, all unofficial Boosting Threads will get deleted and might lead into infractions.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Anyone willing to help with the 3 friends trophy? Would be much appreciated

Lvl 1 - Bronze

ill help with the 3 friends online trophy would also like to hear from anyone interested in doing the dlc trophys millionaires club c4 a tank etc

R.I.P Ellie

ALL DONE
    Thanks to my boosting partners
    PLATINUM
    Last edited by ChrisValentine; 01-15-2012 at 06:04 AM.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Yes. all I need is 3 ppl to get Gold on the Last Stand FE's, then after we get the Stat points from those we can again go for the hardest trophy.

Message me on PSN guys : say why, thank you

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Hey everybody.
    I've got the platinum trophy on Operation Flashpoint Red River already, but I still need the DLC trophies. I need two more people who will join with that.

- Gruntingbear
    - HellCU3ED
    -
    -

If you don't have the platinum yourself yet. We'll be able to help too, but only if you join in our DLC trophies too.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

i not have DLC, but me need online trophy

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Im willing to boost Online Id : Nelson
    When adding state Operation Flashpoint in the message.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Hi is anyone still boosting this game? I need the three friends trophy... and if folk want to can attempt the 'get to the chopper' one too

PSN - AleXarcs
    Last edited by AleXarcs; 05-30-2012 at 04:45 AM.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by AleXarcs View Post
    Hi is anyone still boosting this game? I need the three friends trophy... and if folk want to can attempt the 'get to the chopper' one too

PSN - AleXarcs
    I really need to get the "Get To The Chopper" trophy. I know there are still people playing this online every day but most people don't want to join the Last Stand missions and if they do, they just try to screw you up either intentionally or just with their own lack of skill or stupidity. If anyone already has this trophy and is willing to help me out, I would really owe you one. If you don't have it yet but you're in the same spot as me trying to get it, then I'm in. Just let me know. If you got me on this and you need help on anything in the future, I got you, no lie. Somebody please hit me up so I can get this knocked out and put behind me. Thanks in advance, PSN ID SS__Unlimited

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I really need to get the "Get To The Chopper" trophy. I know there are still people playing this online every day but most people don't want to join the Last Stand missions and if they do, they just try to screw you up either intentionally or just with their own lack of skill or stupidity. If anyone already has this trophy and is willing to help me out, I would really owe you one. If you don't have it yet but you're in the same spot as me trying to get it, then I'm in. Just let me know. If you got me on this and you need help on anything in the future, I got you, no lie. Somebody please hit me up so I can get this knocked out and put behind me. Thanks in advance, PSN ID SS__Unlimited

Lvl 5 - Silver

Looking to boost the three friends trophy, add me - Brenden3
    INTERESTED IN YOUTUBE PARTNERSHIP? APPLY NOW!
    https://partner.makerstudios.com/?re...0UU00000048Wmj
    Check out my Videos!

Lvl 3 - Bronze

looking for partners to do some of the challenges
    My FAV plats:Bioshock, Fallout, Crysis, Dead Space, Dead Island, RE, Prince of Persia and all the different versions of those games.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Looking for 3 members to team up with me for the platinum (everybody gets platinum)

Lvl 2 - Bronze

I'm looking for 3 other guys to play online with and complete the game with

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Also looking for 3 people for the only online trophy. Willing to help with the FTE challenges if needed.
    PSN: Moebius-Zero

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Is anyone interested in getting the "get to the chopper" trophy ... i have managed to make it to 4-3 on my own just by using rocket launchers against the waves of soldiers and having two of my half brain dead AI squad members camping the flag point but at 4-3 the perimeter becomes overtaken by land vehicles and then a gunship chopper makes swizz cheeses out of my squad and me faster than the dropping value of the U.S dollar ....
    psn X-_TROOP_-X I'm willing to pick up the wrench and put in work on the DLC as well for those helping me out on this that need help with the DLC..