Agarest War 2 hit EU in 2012

This is a discussion on Agarest War 2 hit EU in 2012 within the Other forum, part of the PS3 Games; 2012 will be the year, where Agarest War 2 hit EU - http://blog.ghostlight.uk.com/post/g...tions-of-war-2 and US - http://www.aksysgames.com/2011/12/09...ca-and-europe/...

PRO Member

Agarest War 2 hit EU in 2012

Last edited by Artemisthemp; 12-09-2011 at 11:56 AM.

PRO Member

Source - http://www.amazon.co...ils_o00_s00_i00

I wonder, if this are the content of the LE2 to Agarest War 2, considering that Aksys haven't announced the content of Recod of Agarest War 2 Limited Edition yet.

PRO Member

Aksys has revealed the content of RoAW2 LE and turns out it's the same stuff as Amazon.com said it would be.
    http://www.aksysgames.com/2012/05/08...-le/#more-7395

Note: Sadly no Release date yet.

PRO Member

Source - Agarest 2 Deluxe and Collector’s Editions announced – Pre-order Now! | Blog | Ghostlight Ltd.

Agarest War 2 will release on July 6, 2012 in EU and feature a 2 Edition's.

1. Collector's Edition - £39.99
    2. Deluxe Edition* - £64.99

Both Edition are now available for Pre-order on Ghostlight Store.

* Deluxe Edition is only Available on Ghostlight Store.
    Last edited by Artemisthemp; 05-11-2012 at 09:01 AM.

PRO Member

EU version of Agarest War 2 won't have Fiona (Child) Mini-game.

PRO Member

Agarest War 2 CE (without soundtrack) now available ad Shopto.net
    Agarest Generations of War 2 Collectors Edition - Sony PlayStation 3 (PS3) - ShopTo.Net

Note: Means US ppl can get hand in the CE
    Last edited by Artemisthemp; 06-07-2012 at 05:57 AM.

PRO Member

o.O must have

PRO Member

I for one pre-order this the other week and today I find out that it's been pushed back to the 10th of August.

But I received this email a few hours ago:

Hi,

I hope you’re well.

I’m sorry to have to report that sadly, due to various issues we’ve had with the ratings boards in Europe, the release of Agarest: Generations of War 2 will be delayed. All the issues have now been resolved, but the additional work has meant that we have had to move the release date back to 10th August. Please rest assured that we’ll of course do everything we can to make sure that you receive your items before this date.

I would like to take this opportunity to sincerely apologise on behalf of Ghostlight for the delay.

While we have made every effort to release the game on time, sometimes unforeseen and seemingly minor issues arise which can create all sorts of problems – this was one of those times . We realise that this news is going to be very disappointing for you so we’d like to extend our personal thanks to you for your patience.

As a valued customer, when we ship you your copy of Agarest 2 we’ll also be including two free promotional items in advance of the upcoming release of our PlayStation®2 classic, Shin Megami Tensei: Digital Devil Saga on PSN. The items you’ll receive are a rare promotional disc copy of the game itself, along with the exclusive official soundtrack to the sequel which is usually only available as part of the Collector’s Edition.

Once again, we’re sorry for the delay and we thank you for your continued support.

I for one am quite pleased that there offering extra items as a sorry even though it's not needed Don't know about anyone else but I loved Shin Megami Tensei: Digital Devil Saga 1 and 2

MERRY QWARKMAS

Quote Originally Posted by [FnG] Unholy Eve View Post
    I for one pre-order this the other week and today I find out that it's been pushed back to the 10th of August.

But I received this email a few hours ago:

Hi,

I hope you’re well.

I’m sorry to have to report that sadly, due to various issues we’ve had with the ratings boards in Europe, the release of Agarest: Generations of War 2 will be delayed. All the issues have now been resolved, but the additional work has meant that we have had to move the release date back to 10th August. Please rest assured that we’ll of course do everything we can to make sure that you receive your items before this date.

I would like to take this opportunity to sincerely apologise on behalf of Ghostlight for the delay.

While we have made every effort to release the game on time, sometimes unforeseen and seemingly minor issues arise which can create all sorts of problems – this was one of those times . We realise that this news is going to be very disappointing for you so we’d like to extend our personal thanks to you for your patience.

As a valued customer, when we ship you your copy of Agarest 2 we’ll also be including two free promotional items in advance of the upcoming release of our PlayStation®2 classic, Shin Megami Tensei: Digital Devil Saga on PSN. The items you’ll receive are a rare promotional disc copy of the game itself, along with the exclusive official soundtrack to the sequel which is usually only available as part of the Collector’s Edition.

Once again, we’re sorry for the delay and we thank you for your continued support.

I for one am quite pleased that there offering extra items as a sorry even though it's not needed Don't know about anyone else but I loved Shin Megami Tensei: Digital Devil Saga 1 and 2

Ok not only is that how you treat your customers, but that is probably the most polite form letter I have ever read.

AWESOME SIG AND AVY BY DSLUCKAY AND UBER-SEXY PLATBAR BY IN2