No COD4 forum, so I'm asking it here.

This is a discussion on No COD4 forum, so I'm asking it here. within the Other forum, part of the PS3 Games; Since COD4 didn't have trophies, I assume that's why there's no game discussion forum for it (or one that I ...

Lvl 3 - Bronze

No COD4 forum, so I'm asking it here.

Since COD4 didn't have trophies, I assume that's why there's no game discussion forum for it (or one that I found anyway) so I'm sorry for the irrelevancy of this post. However, I'm quite annoyed.

Tonight I felt like going back to COD4 to play some cage match because I miss it so much. I put my disc in, start it up, and it gets to the 'Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare' screen and stops. Below the title I see this: "Yes No" and it says 'X Confirm'. I don't know what the hell this is, but neither yes or no do anything. It tells me to press x on them, and I do, but nothing at all happens. Has this happened to anyone else? It's really annoying because I can't play my game at all now and I'm a little peeved about it.

Again, sorry for the post on another game, but as I said, I didn't see a COD4 forum.
    Last edited by Synyster_Death; 01-07-2012 at 01:47 AM.
    "Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?" -Epicurus.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nope, nothing

Can't say that ever happened to me when I played it, although I haven't tried to play it for quite some time.

You should probably try searching on

PRO Member

I've not ran into that problem before, but I haven't touched COD4 in over a year, it may be a new problem.

Also, this section is what you were looking for: Other.

PSN: CasualStorm
    Steam: CasualStorm
    My Blog: PlayStation Room | Gaming News, Articles & Reports

Lvl 3 - Bronze

I tried Google. Gave me no answers.
    And thanks, Kylo, I'll remember that next time.

Thanks for your help, I'll try doing more research on it and again sorry for the out of place post.
    "Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?" -Epicurus.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lvl 2 - Bronze

yes actuually over the most recent summer i got it, time fixed mine but i would delete the save data utility(not story mode save) and re install.
    Formally: ReVz

Lvl 3 - Bronze

I deleted the game data from the system and re-installed it afterward. That didn't work. I can try deleting the save data (which I already backed up to a flash drive) and see if that does anything.
    I hope I don't have to wait to play this game again. I see a few of my friends playing it and they say it works just fine, so I don't know what's up with it.

O_o

Hm, that's pretty odd. The only problem I've encountered on COD4 is that Downloading Settings thinger.

Retired TGT Member

thread moved

Lvl 3 - Bronze

So deleting the save data didn't work either. Oh well I suppose.