Dark Souls: Prepare To Die Edition on Steam
I guess this debunks the rumor of it using GFWL, which is good.
For those not familiar wit the "Prepare To Die Edition" and the perks it brings to the PC version, here they are:
Oh yeah, Astorias of the Abyss will get released on the 360/PS3, although I've yet to find a release date.
- New Bosses – Including Artorias of Abyss, Chimera of Tomb, and more
- PVP Online Matchmaking System – Quick matching for co-op or PVP
- New Areas – Including Oolacile Tomb, Old Ruins and more
- New Enemies – Including Abyss Guard, Chained Prisoner and more
- New NPCs – Including Hawkeye Gough and more
- New Weapons and Armor – Equip some from the new bosses, enemies, and NPCs