Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Planetside 2 - The Game that MAG Pretended to be is back

This is a discussion on Planetside 2 - The Game that MAG Pretended to be is back within the PC forum, part of the Multiplatform Talk; Originally Posted by Ps360 "hey guys we are a massive battlefield too with 128 players vs 128 players!" it was ...

Fight the Future

Quote Originally Posted by Ps360 View Post
    "hey guys we are a massive battlefield too with 128 players vs 128 players!"

it was adorable to watch, but now it's time for the big guy to come back.
    So, because they are both first person shooters and they both support a lot of players on the Battlefield, they are the same game? From what I've seen they look completely different in the way they play and I'd hardly mark them as competitors.

You know, a lot of people would take you and your posts a lot more seriously if you didn't constantly bash other games. So you don't like MAG, that's fine but this is about Planetside 2 and when you bash another game people are just going to post in here with nothing to add except to defend a game they enjoy. If you simply titled the thread "Planetside 2 - "Something positive about the game and not bashing something else" we might be able to have a thread stay on topic. Or you can stick to being childish, your choice.

Anywho, the game seems pretty decent but I know my PC isn't up to the task of running it so it doesn't really matter to me. I'm sure my PC gaming buddies will enjoy it though.

INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by James_Page View Post
    If you simply titled the thread "Planetside 2 - "Something positive about the game and not bashing something else" we might be able to have a thread stay on topic. Or you can stick to being childish, your choice.
    or you can automatically assume it's a joke and laugh at it

like 80% of the forum doesn't do whenever i joke and actually thinks im serious.

Fight the Future

Quote Originally Posted by Ps360 View Post
    or you can automatically assume it's a joke and laugh at it

like 80% of the forum doesn't do whenever i joke and actually thinks im serious.
    The point is, you take away from the thread when you have titles like that. This thread should be about Planetside 2 and how awesome it is, or is shaping up to be, but instead it has become people coming in and defending MAG or explaining how the two are different. And let's face it, you consistently talk bad about Sony and praise other companies (not that I care, personally) and on a Sony biased website that causes nothing but trouble, especially when most of your thread titles bash another product.

You can make jokes all you want in the actual thread because the people that come to defend MAG wouldn't be here in the first place if you hadn't said anything about it.

Like I said earlier, I really couldn't care less if you hate Sony and everything about the company and PlayStation (not saying you do) but it would be really nice to open one of your threads and not have a flame war do to the title or you bashing another product. You bring a lot of information to the table (especially things not to do with Sony) and I enjoy a lot of your threads, but I'd enjoy a lot more of them if all the bashing and bias was toned down a few notches.

INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by James_Page View Post
    Like I said earlier, I really couldn't care less if you hate Sony and everything about the company and PlayStation (not saying you do)
    fun fact this is a sony game

SOE is intelligent sometimes (Payday the heist is another example)

INTJ

release date november 20th

also here's what a usual battle looks like in PS2, this lasted 3 hours long but this guy condensed it to a few minutes

Administrator

Downloading now!

Never played the first one so I don't know what to expect.

INTJ

Launch trailer

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12