Project Awakened - Remember that canceled Superhero game awhile back? it's back and it wants UE4.

This is a discussion on Project Awakened - Remember that canceled Superhero game awhile back? it's back and it wants UE4. within the PC forum, part of the Multiplatform Talk; Remember this old video? Well it's back on kickstarter. PROJECT AWAKENED by Phosphor Games Studio — Kickstarter From what i ...

INTJ

Project Awakened - Remember that canceled Superhero game awhile back? it's back and it wants UE4.

Remember this old video?

Well it's back on kickstarter.

PROJECT AWAKENED by Phosphor Games Studio — Kickstarter

From what i am reading in the description, it sounds like the game i always dreamed i wanted.

It also wants to use the new unreal engine 4. which means PC Only till Consoles get up on the times.

also from the developers

Phosphor is a team of industry vets, many coming from Midway Chicago, where we worked on titles like Psi-Ops, Stranglehold, and Mortal Kombat. At Midway, many of us started working on a project called Hero, which was ultimately the nucleus for many of the concepts of Project Awakened. Since then, we’ve bided our time making our critically acclaimed mobile games like Dark Meadow and Horn, and even worked on Gears of War 3. It’s in our DNA to make this game. Phosphor was created to bring Project Awakened to the masses.

In addition to creating our own original games, for several years now Phosphor has worked closely with Epic Games to help develop Unreal Engine 4 itself. We are excited to announce that we are making Project Awakened with UE4, and our goal is to deliver the best experience possible by leveraging the most powerful next-gen engine available.

Word is Bond

Quote Originally Posted by Ps360 View Post
    Remember this old video?
    Nope.

Quote Originally Posted by Ps360
    It also wants to use the new unreal engine 4. which means PC Only till Consoles get up on the times.
    Thank god for next-gen, eh?

INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Helyx View Post
    Thank god for next-gen, eh?
    Epic Games Has Seen PS4/Xbox 720 Specs, They’re Not Powerful Enough | Games Thirst

nope

illegal in 9 countries

UE4 ain't gonna save that piece of shit.

To use your own defense tactic...look at the article date.

Dev Kit specs still haven't been finalised and the end-product is likely to be different again.

PSN | Steam | XBL | Wii U | 3DS | iOS | OUYA : ant1th3s1s | Checklist of the Year (2012,2013)

INTJ

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Seems like a cool idea. I don't see the Kickstarter hitting the amount they are looking for in less than a week though.

INTJ

So they didn't get funded

so here's them acting drunk singing tom waits music