Although I have yet to choose the last couple of parts for my desktop PC, I thought of posting what I hve now along with the price when applicable. Be great if you could give some opinions on it, whether it may be a better part or something I could use for the couple of stuff I haven't chosen yet. If you have any better ideas for anything else I should use, also let me know.
I wanted my first desktop computer to be modern and powerful while making as little noise as possible and remaining at a cool temperature at all times (less than 50 degrees).
* - 16GB's of DDR3 RAM
-Seagate ST2000DM001 2TB 7200RPM 3.5" HDD - $99
* - Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit
- ASRock Z77 Extreme4 Mobo - $130
- Razor Blue DeathAdder Optical 6400 DPI - $50
- Microsoft Sidewinder X4 - $50
- Intel Core i5-3350P - $170
AMD Radeon HD 7870 - $200
Found one from an Internet search (CD/DVD/Bluray) - $30
Noctua NF-F12 140mm fan - $30
- Antec P280 - $140
- Thermaltake TPG-750M Grand 750W 80+ Gold Active Power Supply - $130
TOTAL COST THUS FAR - $1030
* means that I already own that item/part and is not going to change.
?? means that I haven't chosen that item/part yet.