How should I have my characters set up?

This is a discussion on How should I have my characters set up? within the Persona 4 Golden forum, part of the P; Anyone have any recommendations on how I should have my team set up for battle? I currently have them all ...

Carpe Diem

How should I have my characters set up?

Anyone have any recommendations on how I should have my team set up for battle? I currently have them all on heal/support. I suck at games like these, so any help is appreciated.

Big thanks to Bladia for awesome sig
    "Unfortunately the Nazi's don't play cricket - if they did, we wouldn't be on opposite sides now."

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I seriously suggest you use direct commands for all of them, to eliminate deaths based on AI fails, plus that way each can be much more versatile.
    Personally, I just use Yosuke, Chie, and Yukiko.
    With MC I usually just debuff (mainly Marakunda) and use Zio skills as needed, but obviously he's very versatile so use whatever fits the situation.
    Yosuke for Dekaja and Garu skills as needed, or healing earlier on. He'll primarily be using physical attacks.
    Chie is a tank, use Tarukaja (if you don't have Matarukaja for MC) and use physical attacks, like Yosuke.
    Yukiko is, for the most part, a healer. If you don't have stronger fire element personas for MC, use Agi skills when necessary. For Void Quest, I replaced her with Teddie for healing and Bufu attacks, but went back afterwards.