I'm stuck

This is a discussion on I'm stuck within the Persona 4 Golden forum, part of the P; I'm at the Dark Void quest where you fight Mitsuo but the thing is I'm broke, and some of the ...

Lvl 2 - Bronze

I'm stuck

I'm at the Dark Void quest where you fight Mitsuo but the thing is I'm broke, and some of the monsters like the Voltron looking thing, and the Rain End Musha can just one hit me sometimes. I've gotten to the boss and broken the armor but the baby think killed me. Can't go back to town and make money because it's the last day for me to go in the Tv world. Not sure what to do.

★ Extra Astronomical ★

If you feel there's no way you'll be able to take Mitsuo down in your current state and have exhausted all other options then just leave the dungeon and allow the game to end. Once that happens you'll have the choice to go back one week and redo it. Maybe stock up on more consumables or dedicate an extra day to strengthening up your party before you try the boss again.

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Been there, done that.
    Ugh, don't want to restart.
    Also, "Pancake Model" That is probably the greatest name I have ever heard. I don't even know what it means.
    WHY DOES THIS HAVE TO LOOK LIKE A MOTHER F'ING MINECRAFT LEVEL?
    Yes I know the original persona 4 came out before Minecraft.
    Stupid yet awesomely great game, I will platinum you. Take my platinum virginity Persona!!!! TAKE IT!!!!!