The Official PvZ Garden Warfare Boosting Thread

This is a discussion on The Official PvZ Garden Warfare Boosting Thread within the Plants Vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare forum, part of the P; Post your PSN ID here and list which trophies you'd like help with. If you're done playing the game, be ...

Negator

The Official PvZ Garden Warfare Boosting Thread

Post your PSN ID here and list which trophies you'd like help with. If you're done playing the game, be courteous and edit your post so other players know you're no longer interested in boosting.

No flaming, trolling, jibbajabba or tomfoolery.

Avatar & Sig by djunglist care of Digital Terror // Elite TG bar fabricated by Luckay

Lvl 1 - Bronze

PSN: raidauk

Looking to get the Garden Ops trophies done, namely the Crazzzzyyy mode one. It's impossible to do with random public games.

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by RaidaUK View Post
    PSN: raidauk

Looking to get the Garden Ops trophies done, namely the Crazzzzyyy mode one. It's impossible to do with random public games.
    Yeah it is, I did it soloy. And I used the Peashooter. And got the trophy.

And I used this video to help me: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GIBMyouCzkM

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Looking for a few good players to help with the garden ops crazzzzzy difficulty trophy so please send a friend request with garden ops in the message and hopefully we can get this done thanks psn id is Packster69

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Hey,

I had an odd occurrence that got me the trophy. Oddly enough 2 guys were down but not knocked out and inside the circle to get picked up and somehow we still got the trophy for crazy.

I don't know if it was a glitch or if that's how its supposed to work.

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Now that this game is free I am sure many people will start playing it. I just downloaded it and it is actually quite fun. If anyone wants to try and boost I will be going for plat here and am willing to help for help in return.

Lvl 7 - Gold

add me - I've literally only been playing this game trying to knock the plat out - having a blast with it. Looking to get the crazy difficulty trophy out of the way! PSN - jmargraves (I'll be on tonight around 1am or so)
    http://www.mrrebates.com?refid=969355

Cause I'm the Wilt Chamberlin of that upper body grip!

illegal in 9 countries

Crazy difficultly trophy is a piece of piss to solo. Boosting only serves to add weak links to the chain. Do this -

Plant selection could be improved - use Ice Peas at the back to freeze Zombies, Fume-shroom next to the garden to deal with armoured Zombies and Doom-shroom in front of the garden for Heroes or Bosses. Plant Scaredy-shrooms, Pea Repeaters or Fire Peas at the front and side - these are your sacrificial lambs, you'll lose most of them every round. I prefer Scaredy-shrooms to telegraph the Zombies' position.

Select Pea Shooter (Agent Pea has the best mix of damage, fire rate and projectile speed) on Sharkbite Shores and jump onto the archway near the garden. The only Zombies that can hit you from there are Heroes and Bosses. Beware especially of Foot Soldiers and Disco Boss and Vampire Boss - they can jump / teleport to the arch.

The Waves are dead easy - simply shoot and drop Chilli Bombs on as many Zombies as possible while avoiding damage. At the end of the Wave, replenish plants as needed.

The challenge comes from the Boss Round spawns (hope you don't hit three bosses), random Special Waves that spawn 8-10 Heroes (which can wipe your Plants), and the run to the Landing Zone. A bad spawn or a death as the timer runs out will result in a retry.

After the final Wave, wait for and kill the two Foot Soldiers, then at around 1:00, take the path to the left up the stairs (walk, don't Hyper) to avoid enemy encounters. Once you hit the Landing Zone, don't enter. Wait instead on the arch overlooking the LZ until Dave hits the zone at 8 secs on the clock. Hyper into the with 3-4 secs left, drop a Chilli Bean as Zombie bait and kite until Dave picks you up. Look out for the Gargantuan Boss lurking in the area.

Seriously, the trophy is much easier to solo. If you do boost, choose Invite Only - I had drop-ins a couple of times while cruising through Crazy and they ruined the run because they had no clue and wouldn't follow instructions.
    Last edited by ant1th3s1s; 12-30-2014 at 08:36 AM.

Lvl 2 - Bronze

GNOME BOMB (DLC Trophy Boost)

HELLO!!!

Need help on the PS4 Gnome Bomb trophy boost!!!!!!

Add me!! thatguynick

Quote Originally Posted by Helyx View Post
    Post your PSN ID here and list which trophies you'd like help with. If you're done playing the game, be courteous and edit your post so other players know you're no longer interested in boosting.

No flaming, trolling, jibbajabba or tomfoolery.
    Gaming... Keeping me out of trouble since 1992

"Gotta Plat Them All!!"

The Playboy Wikipedia

Wanting to boost the Crazy difficulty in Garden Ops. Add me - Ewok_3000.
    Amanda Cerny - Playboy's Miss October 2011

Credit to Saul (from another site) for the sig!

Lvl 4 - Silver

Looking to kill boost both Plants and Zombies. Will help with kill boosting also, or willing to help with Craaaazy difficulty trophy in return. I already have it but just in case. Hope someone reads this old thread...

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by weaponx0021 View Post
    Looking to kill boost both Plants and Zombies. Will help with kill boosting also, or willing to help with Craaaazy difficulty trophy in return. I already have it but just in case. Hope someone reads this old thread...
    Hello there.. I also need help..
    What's your ID so I add you?