Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 24

PS All-Stars Battle Royale Beta

This is a discussion on PS All-Stars Battle Royale Beta within the PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale forum, part of the P; Did anyone else get the beta for both PS3 AND PSVita? I know I didn't sign up for anything or ...

  1. #1
    Lvl 5 - Silver


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    312
    Reputation
    10

    PS All-Stars Battle Royale Beta

    Did anyone else get the beta for both PS3 AND PSVita?

    I know I didn't sign up for anything or have been following the game recently so this is random to me. Who else got both betas?
    I do have PS+ but I got an email that included just one code for both games, actually it's just one game but for both systems

  2. #2
    *insert Latin phrase*
    Digitalman123's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    In a very very... maaaaad wooorld
    Posts
    2,630
    Reputation
    70

    Not me. Or have I...


    Outdated Plat-bar by ThunderStick, sig by DaRe, avatar by ROBO3AG13
    Click the sig and be whisked away to my checklist (now with updates!)! Or click here to visit my YouTube channel! Vote on my Playstation Grandmasterpiece HERE!

  3. #3
    PRO Member


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    8
    Reputation
    0

    i got into the beta

  4. #4
    Lvl 1 - Bronze
    Tear's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    7
    Reputation
    0

    I got into the beta too.
    The character selection on Vita is kinda hidden. Or I just see too many Kratos...

  5. #5
    Kid, not loser
    Kid_Loser's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    1,495
    Reputation
    80

    So the servers aren't up right now for the public beta, but I was able to play the tutorials on both the Vita and PS3 version. The Vita versions graphics for some reason look much better than the PS3 versions. The controls I also like the Vita versions buttons better, but the touch screen controls slows it down.

    Thanks to Bladia for the amazing Sig and Avy.

  6. #6
    INTJ
    Ps360's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    11,663
    Reputation
    299

    This easy 3 Step tutorial shall show you how to become the ultimate all star in this AAA Exclusive



    Step 1:

    ALWAYS PICK RADEC, This is super essential because the game is very balanced


    Step 2:


    It doesn't matter what happens on the battlefield, always get away from the fights and spam + or + . NO FUCKING EXCEPTIONS., Once you reach level 1 super, shoot it at a player.




    Step 3:


    Congrats, You have proven this game is a unbalanced piece of shit.









    Now go out there and Enjoy Radec All-Star Sniping-asshole royale!




    "Never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you."

  7. #7
    Resident PHD
    dr_mayus's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Winnipeg
    Posts
    3,775
    Reputation
    454

    So it is like Meta-Knight in Smash Bros.

    Listen I played close to 30 rounds at Conference and played as almost every character. I won some rounds and lost some rounds, but I found every character had their strengths and weaknesses. Personally Sweet Tooth and Toro were the two best characters and I got really good with them.

    Noodles, when you actually play the game then come on back and talk shit about it, until then keep on spamming and trolling.

    AWESOME SIG AND AVY BY ALISON CHECK OUT HER WORK HERE

  8. #8
    INTJ
    Ps360's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    11,663
    Reputation
    299

    Quote Originally Posted by dr_mayus View Post
    So it is like Meta-Knight in Smash Bros.

    Listen I played close to 30 rounds at Conference and played as almost every character. I won some rounds and lost some rounds, but I found every character had their strengths and weaknesses. Personally Sweet Tooth and Toro were the two best characters and I got really good with them.

    Noodles, when you actually play the game then come on back and talk shit about it, until then keep on spamming and trolling.

    I keep winning this game using that tactic. i have not lost a single match yet because of it.



    balancing is essential. when one character can win a game doing that alone, that means something is fucking wrong here.



    (also metaknight is balanced if your not a idiot and know how to attack.)




    "Never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you."

  9. #9
    Kid, not loser
    Kid_Loser's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    1,495
    Reputation
    80

    This is also why they have betas. Many games start out with balance issues, nearly all online games do. If there are MANY complaints about it, it will be fixed.

    Thanks to Bladia for the amazing Sig and Avy.

  10. #10
    INTJ
    Ps360's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    11,663
    Reputation
    299

    Quote Originally Posted by Kid_Loser View Post
    This is also why they have betas. Many games start out with balance issues, nearly all online games do. If there are MANY complaints about it, it will be fixed.
    this is how it starts

    "but it's a beta"


    "but it's just released"


    "They'll patch it"



    I could understand if it was like 3-5 months before release, but THE GAME IS RELEASING NEXT MONTH, They can't fix it this quickly without pulling something retarded.


    I just had my first even match just now.



    my 3 opponents were radecs spamming the triangle move and i finally lost.



    meanwhile on 4chan


    http://i.imgur.com/xXBbz.jpg

    http://i.imgur.com/iHXj0.jpg




    "Never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you."

  11. #11
    Kid, not loser
    Kid_Loser's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    1,495
    Reputation
    80

    Quote Originally Posted by Ps360 View Post
    this is how it starts

    "but it's a beta"


    "but it's just released"


    "They'll patch it"



    I could understand if it was like 3-5 months before release, but THE GAME IS RELEASING NEXT MONTH, They can't fix it this quickly without pulling something retarded.


    I just had my first even match just now.



    my 3 opponents were radecs spamming the triangle move and i finally lost.



    meanwhile on 4chan


    http://i.imgur.com/xXBbz.jpg

    http://i.imgur.com/iHXj0.jpg
    It really isn't that bad. I'm getting in a bunch of matches seeing 1 or 2 radecs and many people keep spamming it, but it is very and I mean VERY easy to dodge. I win most times I'm Kratos or Pa too. Radec has barely won any, I think 1 game I played.

    Also, it is a very simple patch they could put out. All they have to do is lower the amount of super you get from the attack and done. It really isn't that bad.

    Thanks to Bladia for the amazing Sig and Avy.

  12. #12
    Change is mediocre
    Luckay's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Winnipeg
    Posts
    3,510
    Reputation
    425

    Quote Originally Posted by Ps360 View Post
    this is how it starts

    "but it's a beta"


    "but it's just released"


    "They'll patch it"



    I could understand if it was like 3-5 months before release, but THE GAME IS RELEASING NEXT MONTH, They can't fix it this quickly without pulling something retarded.


    I just had my first even match just now.



    my 3 opponents were radecs spamming the triangle move and i finally lost.



    meanwhile on 4chan


    http://i.imgur.com/xXBbz.jpg

    http://i.imgur.com/iHXj0.jpg
    I beat a Radec player with both Sweet Tooth and Kratos. He was spamming the sniper. It was a piss off but nothing major, perhaps the player wasn't abusing it as much though.

    I am liking the beta so far, I'm excited to try the rest of the roster. I'll wait for a price drop though.

  13. #13
    INTJ
    Ps360's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    11,663
    Reputation
    299

    Quote Originally Posted by dsluckay View Post
    perhaps the player wasn't abusing it as much though.
    I figured out the jump physics and such so i know how to rack up shit quickly.


    My current list of characters and how good they are:



    xX420Xxn0sc03p-666xX420Xx Tier:

    Radec




    The Only fairly balanced character tier:

    Kratos


    Ok tier:

    Sweet tooth


    Terrible character Tier:

    Parrapa, Sly Cooper


    I won't even touch Tier

    Fat Princess



    http://i.imgur.com/GZToC.jpg






    Also does anyone know how the fuck the score points system works. It's too mentally retarded (like in picture above, one kratos has 4 deaths so it's -4, so you automatically think It's K/D Related. But the other kratos has 3 Kills and 2 Deaths at 4 Points)




    "Never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you."

  14. #14
    Gorilla see, Gorilla do
    Creditdue's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    $crilla Villa
    Posts
    1,639
    Reputation
    51

    How are you fellas getting it on Vita? I'm not seeing it in the store?


    Big thanks to Bladia for awesome sig
    "Unfortunately the Nazi's don't play cricket - if they did, we wouldn't be on opposite sides now."

  15. #15
    INTJ
    Ps360's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    11,663
    Reputation
    299

    have you tried closing the tab for the store and re-opening it.




    "Never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you."

  16. #16
    Gorilla see, Gorilla do
    Creditdue's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    $crilla Villa
    Posts
    1,639
    Reputation
    51

    Quote Originally Posted by Ps360 View Post
    have you tried closing the tab for the store and re-opening it.
    Yep. I'm not seeing it on both the PS3 and Vita. I've tried search but nowt came up


    Big thanks to Bladia for awesome sig
    "Unfortunately the Nazi's don't play cricket - if they did, we wouldn't be on opposite sides now."

  17. #17
    Lvl 3 - Bronze
    Adell's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    185
    Reputation
    2

    Playing it atm with at a friend and talking a lot of trash on the mic
    I am... a Ghoul!

  18. #18
    INTJ
    Ps360's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    11,663
    Reputation
    299

    Tried on the vita


    Invisible Player that can hit me but i can't hit it, the game is being released in a month.








    Radec spam winning the day






    "Never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you."

  19. #19
    Lvl 4 - Silver
    leatherface000's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Los Angeles, HELLifornia
    Posts
    221
    Reputation
    20

    Quote Originally Posted by Ps360 View Post
    Tried on the vita


    Invisible Player that can hit me but i can't hit it, the game is being released in a month.








    Radec spam winning the day


    i'll be sure to relay you're concerns next week Wednesday when i'll meet some members of SuperBot at the LA Beatdown event.

  20. #20
    Change is mediocre
    Luckay's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Winnipeg
    Posts
    3,510
    Reputation
    425

    Quote Originally Posted by Ps360 View Post
    This easy 3 Step tutorial shall show you how to become the ultimate all star in this AAA Exclusive



    Step 1:

    ALWAYS PICK RADEC, This is super essential because the game is very balanced


    Step 2:


    It doesn't matter what happens on the battlefield, always get away from the fights and spam + or + . NO FUCKING EXCEPTIONS., Once you reach level 1 super, shoot it at a player.




    Step 3:


    Congrats, You have proven this game is a unbalanced piece of shit.









    Now go out there and Enjoy Radec All-Star Sniping-asshole royale!
    I've just tried this now and christ. Anything good about this game has gone out the window.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:47 AM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.1.10
Copyright © 2014 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO