DLC Confirmed: Pay more money for characters and Levels.

This is a discussion on DLC Confirmed: Pay more money for characters and Levels. within the PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale forum, part of the P; Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale: Clockw0rk confirms DLC will include additional characters, brief explanation of Cross Buy With the release of ...

INTJ

DLC Confirmed: Pay more money for characters and Levels.

Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale: Clockw0rk confirms DLC will include additional characters, brief explanation of Cross Buy

With the release of Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale right around the corner, many fans have been concerned that some of their favorite Playstation icons would not be included as playable characters. Superbot Community Manager, Daniel "BT|Clockw0rk" Maniago, confirmed in an interview with the EU Playstation Blog that we will be seeing additional characters as DLC.

Below is the statement from Clockw0rk.

Yes, there will be additional characters, as well as other forms of DLC levels.

This shines a ray of hope for those wishing to see their favorite Playstation characters in the game that weren't included on the original roster. Also, Product Manager at SCEE, Phil Lynch, gave a quick explanation of how Cross Buy for the Playstation 3 and Vita version of the game will work.

Cross-buy works when you insert your PS3 game disc into your PS3, you follow the on-screen instructions to receive your PS VITA version, as a download from the PS Store.

It’s tied to your PSN ID so you won’t be able to give away the PS VITA version to a friend.

Which characters do you hope to see released as downloadable content in the future? Leave your comments below.

god bless sony for making me pay more money so i can actually have characters i want Unlike that evil dastardly nintendo that has all of them in the game already.

Change is good

Woah, never saw that one coming.

CMN
    PS4 - Christmas 2014

Sounds like Sony wanting some extra GREEN STUFF.

Sig and Avatar from one of the Elite, Dare
    WWE Favorite TEN (Active Performers, Updated Every Week) - Bad News Barrett, Bray Wyatt, Seth Rollins, Dean Ambrose, Bo Dallas, Dolph Ziggler, Daniel Bryan, Sami Zayn, Luke Harper, Cesaro

Currently Playing/Working On: Call of Duty Ghosts (Xbox One/360), NBA 2K14 (Xbox One), Killzone 2 (PS3), Remember Me (PS3), WWE 2K14 (PS3)

Resident PHD

Quote Originally Posted by Ps360 View Post
    Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale: Clockw0rk confirms DLC will include additional characters, brief explanation of Cross Buy

god bless sony for making me pay more money so i can actually have characters i want Unlike that evil dastardly nintendo that has all of them in the game already.
    You act like Smash Bros had this great lineup. It was missing so many cool Nintendo characters it is embarrassing. I guess Sony could have put in Jak, then Jak from Jak 2, then Dark Jak, then Kratos without makeup, then Ratchet with different armour and then you would have been happy.

Seriously Noodles, stop sucking Reggie's cock for a couple of seconds and grow the fuck up. Nintendo has made 3 Smash Games and they are still using clones to fill half their roster. That is just pathetic.

AWESOME SIG AND AVY BY ALISON CHECK OUT HER WORK HERE

INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by dr_mayus View Post
    You act like Smash Bros had this great lineup.
    any lineup that has samus (both types, Zero suit and Regular), ROB, Snake, Game and watch, and sonic was a perfect lineup for me.

have yet to prove that they are clones, sony fans are the only ones who say that.

Retired

Quote Originally Posted by Ps360 View Post
    any lineup that has samus (both types, Zero suit and Regular), ROB, Snake, Game and watch, and sonic was a perfect lineup for me.

have yet to prove that they are clones, sony fans are the only ones who say that.
    Anything that is related to Nintendo is sex for you.

You always tend to take out the good points in a post and 'argue'.

Yeah, a game with mascots with a whole new system is instantly a rip off.

No, I read it on some forum from a 360 fan.

You're an idiot, you're not a true gamer if you only support one company like they created you and disregard everything about other ones.

Hero of Kvatch

And I thought this was gonna be a serious thread until I saw who the author is.

"War, war never changes."

You Know You Love Me

Super Smash Bros doesn't have DLC because 9 year olds don't have steady access to credit cards.

Lvl 8 - Gold

Boo to Sony for increasing the longevity of this game with their optional DLC...

I can guarantee now that Nintendo allow for DLC, when they release the next Smash Bros. game they'll do DLC characters and stages, and then you'll act like it's the best thing ever.

In fact, I'll even bookmark this post so that when the inevitable happens when ever it may be, I can link you back to this post...

Angel of Death

At least we can add to our roster list. And I have all 3 Super Smash Bros, and there are character clones. Plus some of the characters just fucking suck.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Won't be getting this now, beta made it clear that SSB is the better game, not paying extra for potentially worth while characters after the non dlc lineup looks so bad imo. Guess i'll hope its free with ps+ at some point.

Lvl 4 - Silver

All right, why is this surprising? It's a fighting game and they almost always have extra characters as DLC and unless it's day one DLC, I won't have a problem with it. The new Super Smash Bros. is more than likely also going to have DLC and then you will make some thread about how Nintendo is a freaking genius for bringing back Pichu, Dr. Mario, Roy, and Young Link as DLC.

When life gives you lemons, make orange juice and leave people wondering how the hell you did it.

Prayer Warrior

lord forbid that a game go above and beyond what's on the disc and add value to the game. you're only bitching cause it's sony and not nintendo. if it was smash bros you would be sucking nintendos dick like you always do.

ps3trophies.com member since April 2009

PRO Member

Hahaha PS360 VS the community that's kind of fun to watch xD