View Poll Results: "How difficult is it to earn the platinum trophy for this game?"

Voters
31. You may not vote on this poll
  • Very Easy

10 32.26%
  • Easy

18 58.06%
  • Moderate

3 9.68%
  • Hard

0 0%
  • Very Hard

0 0%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

The Official Platinum Difficulty Discussion Thread

This is a discussion on The Official Platinum Difficulty Discussion Thread within the PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale forum, part of the P; (banner image pending) This thread is first and foremost a discussion thread , but it also has a poll. Please ...

PRO Member

The Official Platinum Difficulty Discussion Thread

(banner image pending)

This thread is first and foremost a discussion thread, but it also has a poll. Please do not vote in the poll until you have earned the platinum trophy for this game. That being said, we invite you to post below and discuss the difficult aspects of the game, even if you do not yet have the platinum trophy in your collection.

When you post, give more than just a number. Give reasons why you feel the game is easy or hard. What parts of the game are easy or hard? Were there collectibles? Were they a pain? Is there a required online component? How easy or hard is the online portion? What is the most frustrating part about the game?

Once you have obtained the platinum trophy, feel free to return to this thread and post your official vote. Say something to the effect of "I give this a 2 because there was only one tough spot and the collectibles were very easy to find". At this point, you may also add your vote to the poll.

The poll is public, meaning everyone can see how you vote.

Obvious spamming will not be tolerated. Moderators will take action against obvious spammers as necessary*.

*NOTE: This Official Platinum Difficulty Discussion Thread and others like it constitute an Official Site Feature here at PS3T.com. Misuse of this thread or this poll may count as an abuse of a site feature which is expressly forbidden in the site rules. Moderators will give punishments as necessary.

Lvl 7 - Gold

Moderate Difficulty but did have a glitch regarding the Just Living Trophy

Trophies soon.

1 very easy or 2/10. The SP trophies are very easy, just a little time consuming which is beating the arcade mode with all characters. The online trophies are actually really easy as well, maybe not getting killed in a match could be a little tough but you could always do a 2vs2 match to up your chances. Really easy plat especially for fighting games since they are usually demanding plats to get.

Resident PHD

I voted easy, I would have voted very easy but you do have to beat the game with every character so that takes a little while.

Also unlike most cross play games this one doesn't let you get 2 plats in a row (you have to do it legit for both vita and ps3).

AWESOME SIG AND AVY BY ALISON CHECK OUT HER WORK HERE

Lvl 3 - Bronze

I voted very easy. Arcade trophies were a bit tedious, but easy to do.

Prayer Warrior

i voted easy. sp trophies are a breeze and the mp trophies aren't bad. fun game and i will be putting more hours into it even after plat.

ps3trophies.com member since April 2009

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Very easy- by far the easiest platinum i have got so far. the arcade mode took 20 min tops and you could get it on the easiest difficultly setting. the online trophies took me 2 matches. Makes me laugh how most the recent comments are from people that competed in the competition.

Lvl 9 - Gold

I voted easy because of the time consuming arcade modes but overall the rest of the trophies are very easy. I got almost all online trophies without even trying. For the 3ple kill online I used heihachi's screen clearing attack.

Overall one of the easiest plats I've gotten.
    | Signature and avatar by dsluckay| Platbar by Wadefan1 |

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Easy,the triple kill online trophy and This is Living are a bit tough but it's really easy.

My Battlelog
    http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/user/Hozkinz/

Anime and music,other things reasonable to discuss in a good website
    http://www.kotatsulounge.com/forum

myanimelist
    http://myanimelist.net/profile/Bioware
    (yes,I formed this as a troll account)

All out of bubblegum.....

I voted easy only because of the grind on the arcade modes. The online trophies were easy to me... got lucky with a good random partner for the this is living trophy, and did a level 3 ult with parappa with 3 kills.
    Scogg34's House of Splatter
    Avy/Sig by the Awesome Stupot

Change is good

I voted for 3 - Moderate. Arcade mode gave me a lot of trouble, not because it was hard, but because of how boring it is. Everything else is simple, the multiplayer trophies can be done in an hour or two, just the arcade mode trophies that were tough and required patience.

Le Wild Trophy Hunter

I voted easy because arcade mode is a minor grind and the This is Living trophy can be somewhat difficult.

Legalize it...

Easy. The hardest part is staying awake while trying to do the arcade with every character lol. It was fun and the online was fun but arcade got old after about 4 or 5 characters...

Mr. Bubbles!

I voted for easy because this game is pretty much just a big grind. All the trophies come from finishing the game with each character and a couple unmissable trophies along the way. It's a pretty decent game and a breeze of a platinum

Toggle Spoiler

Latest Platinum: Dead Island
    Working On: Bioshock, Dark Souls, & Hunted: The Demon's Forge

PRO Member

Easy. Like others have said all trophies easy to get. Only one I had moderate difficulty was this is living. Arcade mode got kind of boring because some of the characters I really didn't care for doing but I broke it down and did 2 or 3 a day untill I got them done.

A fun game and I do reccomend it.

Sig and Avatar by Jondeere

Lvl 4 - Silver

Easy. All the trophies are fairly easy, just time-consuming. The only hard trophy is winning an online game without dying, which is really frustrating because almost every game, someone gets to level 3 which is usually undodgeable or very hard to dodge.

"Jigglypuff is the Finest"

She Got Me Up All Night

Very Easy with non-boosting mp trophies just a little long and receptive with the arcade missions!
    PPS bar by Smashguy

Sig & Avy by Dare

Made by Pancake Model

Mini Ninja

Easy: The majority of the trophies are pretty easy and straight forward, but they can be time consuming. Some of the online trophies (i.e. This Is Living) can be a little tricky. As long as you keep playing online, though, you'll eventually get all of them, sometimes without even really trying.

ToQ6

im almost done with this so im gonna say easy 2 but im not voting just yet just have to finish the mindless grind to get 9 more players through the arcade but that is a non issue at this time the game is 90% very easy and unless you find someone who has no life the mp Trophies can take as little as 20 min if your lucky or spend an afternoon ripping your hair out cause they can beat you dead flat in seconds or they are on the vita and you lose internet connection all in all I had fun with this title it can be fairly easy to plat just have to deal with the MP at some point or another ok got this plat and still an easy vote just hate the MP trophies so nothing has changed just annoyed with the campaign grinding for all 20 players
    Last edited by supersonicjc; 06-10-2013 at 11:32 PM.

Plat Bar By Knucklesmash (finally stable)

I love football season!

I went with Moderate, as I did have some difficulty getting the "This is Living" trophy. Enjoyed the game and would recommend to anyone looking for a fun game to play.

iCard by pittsteeler36

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast