Which characters are you using the most.

This is a discussion on Which characters are you using the most. within the PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale forum, part of the P; I still have yet to try most of the characters but I have been using Ratchet and Clank so far ...

Trophies soon.

Which characters are you using the most.

I still have yet to try most of the characters but I have been using Ratchet and Clank so far and enjoy using them. The level 1 super and level 3 are great and using Mr Zurkon is always fun.

Kid, not loser

I really like Kratos and Raiden. Kratos is easiest to use imo, and Raidens Supers are some of the best(his 3 kind of sucks tho).

Some characters just don't measure up to the others. Like Toro, Jak and Daxter, Drake, Sackboy. They're just difficult to use against someone who's playing Kratos, Dante or Raiden imo. The balancing of the characters should have been done a little better.
    Last edited by Kid_Loser; 11-21-2012 at 01:43 AM.

Thanks to Bladia for the amazing Sig and Avy.

Lvl 7 - Gold

I agree with the Balancing, I mean on SSB which will always be the comparison, you could knock out Bowser with Jigglypuff, looks harder to beat someone like Kratos with Sackboy.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I like to use Ratchet and Clank as my main. Second would probably be either Cole or Nathan Drake, and third would be Jak and Daxter.
    PSN: Ragna357

Trophies soon.

It seems like most people are going to use Kratos, Raiden and Dante thinking if they use top tier characters there going to win, well I'm still sticking with Ratchet and look at the results so screw those tier whores.

http://i.imgur.com/Dwccf.jpg

Random Access Memories

Quote Originally Posted by omnislash View Post
    It seems like most people are going to use Kratos, Raiden and Dante thinking if they use top tier characters there going to win, well I'm still sticking with Ratchet and look at the results so screw those tier whores.

http://i.imgur.com/Dwccf.jpg
    Damn Omni...looks like you proved them wrong

Can't wait to pick the game up. I really liked Sly in the beta testing...reminded me of Fox.

|
    Sig - Initial D - Mazda RX-7 (FC3S)|
    |Sig by Smashguy | GDT bar by
    djunglist|
    |Avy - Daft Punk returns|

Thanks to GDT for hosting awesome competitions!

Trophies soon.

Quote Originally Posted by daftprophet View Post
    Damn Omni...looks like you proved them wrong

Can't wait to pick the game up. I really liked Sly in the beta testing...reminded me of Fox.
    So far, I can see people wanting to use characters they like but have been seeing lots of Dante's which when that character was announced, everyone complained about him being there and had way more dislikes on youtube than any other character.
    Here's another but at least in this game 2 other players were using Sony 1st party characters and not being tier whores.
    http://i.imgur.com/apI8H.jpg

Get this game, lots of fun and wonder if we can team up in the 2vs2 matches.

Grandmasterpiece

I've been using Jak to much success, also Sackboy and Sweet Tooth. They're all awesome characters, you just have to know how they work. I'm level 215 with Jak and live in the 1st-to-2nd place zone for ranked matches.

Outdated Plat-bar by ThunderStick, sig by DaRe, avatar by ROBO3AG13
    Click the sig and be whisked away to my checklist (now with updates!)! Or click here to visit my YouTube channel! Vote on my Playstation Grandmasterpiece HERE!