What's your favorite Level in the game so far?

This is a discussion on What's your favorite Level in the game so far? within the PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale forum, part of the P; What are some of your favorite levels in the game and what do you like about them? Any levels you ...

Kid, not loser

What's your favorite Level in the game so far?

What are some of your favorite levels in the game and what do you like about them? Any levels you don't like?

I really like the Killzone level as it changes completely 3 times.

My second favorite is the Uncharted level. It starts out close quarters which is fun then the outside part makes it even more fun and intense to play.

I'm not to fond of the Jak and Daxter level. It's ok, but the 3 levels and the water at the bottom annoyed me some.

Thanks to Bladia for the amazing Sig and Avy.

Trophies soon.

I like most of these levels so it's hard for me to say which is my favorite. I do really like the Resistance level which turns to Dr. Nefarious space station with him in background attacking and just lol.
    Last edited by omnislash; 11-21-2012 at 04:59 PM.

Backlog Grinding

I think all the levels in this game are great! My favorite level though is HADES from God of War because he is just a bad ass looking God in the background. The Resistance level is really well done as well

Currently playing -->

I'm the Oogie Boogie Man

Definitely Dojo. No where to hide, no sissy running away, just getting down to it. Awesome.

Outdated Plat-bar by ThunderStick, sig by DaRe, avatar by ROBO3AG13
    Click the sig and be whisked away to my checklist! Or click here to visit my YouTube channel!

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by Digitalman123 View Post
    Definitely Dojo. No where to hide, no sissy running away, just getting down to it. Awesome.
    I agree. I can't stand when there's so many missles and shit blowing up the level that you can hardly see what you're doing. It wouldn't be so bad if you could turn off environment hazards in online mode.

Lvl 9 - Gold

I like almost all the levels except for the Jak and Daxter one. I completely hate it because of the water. 40% of the match you're trying to find your way back up out of the water.
    | Signature and avatar by dsluckay| Platbar by Wadefan1 |

Prayer Warrior

Quote Originally Posted by Kid_Loser View Post
    What are some of your favorite levels in the game and what do you like about them? Any levels you don't like?

I really like the Killzone level as it changes completely 3 times.

My second favorite is the Uncharted level. It starts out close quarters which is fun then the outside part makes it even more fun and intense to play.

I'm not to fond of the Jak and Daxter level. It's ok, but the 3 levels and the water at the bottom annoyed me some.
    +rep for saying exactly how i feel

ps3trophies.com member since April 2009