Playstation All Stars Tier List?

This is a discussion on Playstation All Stars Tier List? within the PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale forum, part of the P; I want to know who do you guys think are the high and low tier characters of the game? This ...

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Playstation All Stars Tier List?

I want to know who do you guys think are the high and low tier characters of the game?
    This is based on what I've played against so far...

High Tier:

Kratos
    Sly Cooper
    Ratchet
    Sackboy

Mid Tier:

Drake
    Dante
    Raiden
    PaRappa

Low Tier:

Fat Princess
    Jak (Kinda made a mistake and put him on high, typo, this character blows)
    Spike
    Sir Daniel
    Big Daddy
    Cole
    Evil Cole

I know there are still characters missing from this list, I haven't found many of the other characters online so I wouldn't know how to rate them.

I main Drake, Skill Lv 439 atm

feel free to post your own list and I'll update this one based on what people say.

EDIT: Also who do you think has the best supers
    IMO it's:
    Level 1: Ratchet
    Level 2: Raiden
    Level 3: Sackboy / Nariko

Last edited by Adell; 11-23-2012 at 05:34 PM.
    I am... a Ghoul!

Lvl 1 - Bronze

This is based off of FFA and 2v2. Not that experienced with 1v1 yet so I can't say much about that
    I completely dislike the fact of tiers, but

S Tier:
    Kratos - You can just button mash the same button and you'll win. His AP gain is stupid as well
    Raiden - Great supers, great attacks, great in general
    Dante - Combos can take up a bunch of AP due to being able to cancel into other attacks
    Sackboy - Probably one of the hardest to use, but one of the most irritating characters to go up against

A Tier:
    Sly - Great supers and versatility, but the lack of a block really can make it tough
    Ratchet - Can deal with any range pretty much, and has a great Lv 1 super
    Drake - A couple of his moves such as his grenade are completely useless, but has a bunch of great moves to tackle at most ranges
    Nariko - Pretty much a female Kratos. Takes a bit more skill to use, but a deadly character when mastered

B Tier:
    Fat Princess - Her playstyle is a bit odd, but I haven't seen too many play as her, but when I didn't they seemed to do about average
    Evil Cole - Has some up and downs as a character, relies too much on projectles imo and doesn't seem to be able to do as much in close range
    PaRappa - A combo master that you don't need to button mash, but lacks range greatly, characters like Ratchet feed on this
    Toro - Great versatility, but has a few useless moves. Square moves are completely useless, and could be hard to master, as much as I love playing as him
    Radec - That sniper is probably the most annoying move I've ever seen, other than that, not too many good moves
    Heihachi - Great AP gain, but similar to PaRappa, he lacks range

C Tier:
    Spike - Not very many good moves imo, most of the damage only comes from his square attacks
    Sweet Tooth - Really slow, and only seems to do single moves that can be avoided by an experience player easily
    Big Daddy - Also really slow, and keep away characters can prey on him
    Sir Daniel - Attacks aren't as slow as Big Daddy, but still slow, and horrible supers
    Cole - AP gain is somewhat slow, attacks seem to be predictable, though he has a great Lv 2 and 3 super
    Jak and Daxter - Probably the worst character in the game. Horrible AP gain, many attacks are useless, and Lv 1 and 2 super can be avoided easily

I main Ratchet with about a skill of Lv 393 or so (I don't spam btw)
    My second main is Sly at about a skill Lv 76 (huge gap huh?)
    My third main is Jak and Daxter at about Lv 44

As for supers:
    Lv 1 - Ratchet/Raiden
    Lv 2 - Evil Cole
    Lv 3 - Nariko (It killed me 3 times once...)
    Last edited by Rydia; 11-23-2012 at 03:43 PM.
    PSN: Ragna357

*insert Latin phrase*

I don't consider tiers per se in this game. Every character has their own strengths that lead to weaknesses others can use against them. No character is "better", people just spam the same move over and over, ruining it for us legit players.

Outdated Plat-bar by ThunderStick, sig by DaRe, avatar by ROBO3AG13
    Click the sig and be whisked away to my checklist (now with updates!)! Or click here to visit my YouTube channel! Vote on my Playstation Grandmasterpiece HERE!

Lvl 7 - Gold

I hate Kratos with a passion on this game, mash, and same for Big Daddy they can just mash the drill into the ground leaving no room for escape.

Toro, PaRappa, Fat Princess, Sir Daniel Fortesque and Sackboy are my favourites.

Royal Flush X2

Hard for me to say right now on a tier list as I want to try out every character in online matches so I'll post at a later time with my list. So far my main is Ratchet and right now liking Drake a lot as a 2nd. Had a lot of success with him in non ranked matches so I'll try some ranked with him and see. The kratos and Sackboy players are really annoying. Kratos has his own tier god tier. Sackboys just go the corner and spam until level 3 and of course everytime I try to stop them I always get interrupted. On a note I have ran into a god like Nariko and wow was doing like 150+ AP combos though I still had the most kills

For supers
    I'll get back to that

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Kratos is really good but I've gotten to the point where I can destroy him and not let him gain meter, I get Drake to Level 3 before he gets halfway to Level 2 most of the time, I still loathe playing against Sackboys....

Quote Originally Posted by Digitalman123 View Post
    I don't consider tiers per se in this game. Every character has their own strengths that lead to weaknesses others can use against them. No character is "better", people just spam the same move over and over, ruining it for us legit players.
    Ofc if there's someone who knows how to play they'll most likely win,
    Ex: I lost against a Sweet tooth, I was using Drake and the other 2 guys were 2 Kratos's

Its just that "High Tier" characters can win a lot easier than "Low Tier" characters cause they take less skill to use IMO
    I am... a Ghoul!

Lvl 1 - Bronze

The game is still young and I've only experienced some FFA and 2v2. I don't really have a main and try out lots of characters.

This is how I see it.

S Tier:

Kratos
    Sackboy

A Tier:

Sly Cooper
    Drake
    Raiden
    Parappa
    Evil Cole
    Dante

B Tier:

Nariko
    Fat Princess
    Ratchet
    Sweet Tooth
    Cole
    Toro
    Heihachi

C Tier:

Radec
    Spike
    Big Daddy

D Tier:

Sir Daniel
    Jak

Not sure if I missed anybody, nor am I sure if I 100% back this list but I think it's kinda accurate to my personal experience.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Kratos just builds meter like crazy, especially in a FFA match, and all of his supers are really good. So I would have to give him top tier every time.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

game is super dope def have to base it off on skill for each player have a friend who is a monster with evil cole and his close range is nice im mastering nariko my self and her combos are sweet once mastered
    !True Otaku!