Playstation all stars should have been delayed

This is a discussion on Playstation all stars should have been delayed within the PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale forum, part of the P; eventhough i was eager to play this game i cant help but notice that its lacking content. like more stages, ...

Lvl 6 - Silver

Playstation all stars should have been delayed

eventhough i was eager to play this game i cant help but notice that its lacking content. like more stages, better menus cause theyre all bland and boring, more game modes,better cutscenes, and more collectibles. the game is good but somehow feels unfinished.props to superbot though as the online is almost flawless even with cross play unlike other certain games.

Resident PHD

I have been playing a lot of this game and I don't get where you are coming from? The menus are a little lacking I guess, but that is hardly reason to delay a game.

The stages all feel different and what I like most about them is you don't get lost in them. What I mean by that is sometimes in Smash you would be too far off to the left or right and you can't see your character anymore (hyrule castle was really bad for this). In PSA the camera always concentrates on all 4 characters and you are always part of the action.

On top of that the stages are way more interactive than Smash. Levels like Dreamscape really put you into the level with the varying hazards and the buzz quiz questions.

No, I love this game and besides there being 2 Coles I don't have any complaints.

AWESOME SIG AND AVY BY ALISON CHECK OUT HER WORK HERE

Lvl 9 - Gold

I just hope they release more characters and stages through free DLC.
    | Signature and avatar by dsluckay| Platbar by Wadefan1 |

DON'T BLINK

Lol. The menus? Really? It's a fucking menu. Are you expecting a sparkle trail as you move the cursor up and down?

( thanks djunglist for this awesome GDT sig)

Lvl 6 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by dr_mayus View Post
    I have been playing a lot of this game and I don't get where you are coming from? The menus are a little lacking I guess, but that is hardly reason to delay a game.

The stages all feel different and what I like most about them is you don't get lost in them. What I mean by that is sometimes in Smash you would be too far off to the left or right and you can't see your character anymore (hyrule castle was really bad for this). In PSA the camera always concentrates on all 4 characters and you are always part of the action.

On top of that the stages are way more interactive than Smash. Levels like Dreamscape really put you into the level with the varying hazards and the buzz quiz questions.

No, I love this game and besides there being 2 Coles I don't have any complaints.
    i mean it just feels like you can complete everything in one sitting. am not saying its bad but i guess in this age games have less content as well get dlc. the cross buy was sweet, 2 plats for one price

Prayer Warrior

is that all you ever do is complain? anyway....the only thing i feel it needed more was the cut scenes. those are almost pointless what they have now. the best cut scene is the opening scene. online is flawless and i feel the combat is great. easy pick up and play but in depth for those hardcore. i feel the game is balanced well and i enjoy the stages and characters. but then again i'm not a so there ya go

ps3trophies.com member since April 2009

Gothams Silent Protector

@OP , Before this shit starts again.

Also, I think this speaks for everyone.

I'm back...kinda

I love this game but the online still has bugs. Sometimes I land up getting a different character than the one I picked, when doing level 3 supers and people rage quit sometimes the other players won't respawn until the super is over therefore robbing you kills, other players will random teleport and those are the characters who don't have teleport moves, when getting killed you won't respawn right away sometimes. At least the fighting is smooth and very little lag unlike almost every fighting game I've played. This game is a blast to play overall and I'm sure that Superbot will fix these bugs.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

i'm looking forward to buy this next month but from what i have read and check over internet i agree, seems this need more content like characters and stages, hope i dont be dissapointed when i get this

Resident PHD

Quote Originally Posted by AJL_LEYJA View Post
    i mean it just feels like you can complete everything in one sitting. am not saying its bad but i guess in this age games have less content as well get dlc. the cross buy was sweet, 2 plats for one price
    Well if you just care about trophies, then yeah it is an easy 2 plats. But there are actually tons to unlock and do in the game. Multiple challenges for all characters, special online and offline requirements, leveling up your favourite characters (to unlock even more stuff) and then off course the very smooth online (which I am very shocked works so well even from vita to ps3)

AWESOME SIG AND AVY BY ALISON CHECK OUT HER WORK HERE

Lvl 6 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny_Sparx View Post
    is that all you ever do is complain? anyway....the only thing i feel it needed more was the cut scenes. those are almost pointless what they have now. the best cut scene is the opening scene. online is flawless and i feel the combat is great. easy pick up and play but in depth for those hardcore. i feel the game is balanced well and i enjoy the stages and characters. but then again i'm not a so there ya go
    i guess you love anything they shove at you, combat is good all am saying its lacking a few more things like more game modes and collectibles that arent profile icons/backgrounds. btw i saw that you edited this post. did you post before reading?

Prayer Warrior

i guess you love anything they shove at you, combat is good all am saying its lacking a few more things like more game modes and collectibles that arent profile icons/backgrounds. btw i saw that you edited this post. did you post before reading?
    i like good games that are shoved at me. what i don't like is seeing whinny bitches online crying about anything and everything to get attention. more collectibles? are you on fucking crack? there's over 1000 things to unlock. what you want blood from a fucking stone? there's just no pleasing some people. i edit my post cause you're not worth an infraction.

ps3trophies.com member since April 2009

Lvl 6 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by omnislash View Post
    I love this game but the online still has bugs. Sometimes I land up getting a different character than the one I picked, when doing level 3 supers and people rage quit sometimes the other players won't respawn until the super is over therefore robbing you kills, other players will random teleport and those are the characters who don't have teleport moves, when getting killed you won't respawn right away sometimes. At least the fighting is smooth and very little lag unlike almost every fighting game I've played. This game is a blast to play overall and I'm sure that Superbot will fix these bugs.
    inb4 you get attacked by these kids for complaining about the game. lol yeah i understand you its incredible it has less online bugs than black ops 2 even with cross support. i like most of the stages and the fighting is better than ssb

Lvl 6 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny_Sparx View Post
    i like good games that are shoved at me. what i don't like is seeing whinny bitches online crying about anything and everything to get attention. more collectibles? are you on fucking crack? there's over 1000 things to unlock. what you want blood from a fucking stone? there's just no pleasing some people. i edit my post cause you're not worth an infraction.
    i meant collectibles like costumes,taunts, intros for characters not icons/backgrounds for our profiles so yea i guess bye bye

Gothams Silent Protector

inb4 you get attacked by these kids for complaining about the game. lol yeah i understand you its incredible it has less online bugs than black ops 2 even with cross support. i like most of the stages and the fighting is better than ssb
    Lol are you really bringing up BlOps2 again, I looked at your custom classes, your K/D as well as what game modes you play. Its no wonder you get destroyed and cry. You barely deviate from the pre-set classes, some of them arent ever 10/10. You use some of the weakest guns for those game types. You dont use secondaries on a lot of your classes.

You just dont know how to play I guess, and seems like again you are misinformed about yet another game.

Lvl 6 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by dr_mayus View Post
    Well if you just care about trophies, then yeah it is an easy 2 plats. But there are actually tons to unlock and do in the game. Multiple challenges for all characters, special online and offline requirements, leveling up your favourite characters (to unlock even more stuff) and then off course the very smooth online (which I am very shocked works so well even from vita to ps3)
    nah i also care about everything else not just trophies i plan on spending a good amount of time with this game.

PRO Member

And yet you've spent a good amount of time complaining about BO2 and now this game over the past few hours?