Raiden has an infinite

This is a discussion on Raiden has an infinite within the PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale forum, part of the P; So I was playing a quick match online against a team with Raiden. I was Heihachi, and it turns out ...

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Raiden has an infinite

So I was playing a quick match online against a team with Raiden. I was Heihachi, and it turns out if you use >R stick grab then >O, you can keep doing that combination with Raiden to fill up meter, and there's nothing the victim can do about it. Unless someone interrupts it. Unfortuately my partner was an idiot and didn't see me getting the shit spammed out of me. It seems like a pretty obvious infinite that the developers missed...Didn't know if any one knew that, but it pissed me off pretty good.

People are saying you can tech out of it, but I sure couldn't.
    Last edited by The-Game; 01-08-2013 at 02:11 PM.

I'm back...kinda

I had happen to me also online but after doing some research on it you can tech the throw but timing seems to be tight. Hopefully they patch as Raiden is already a top tier character.

Hardcore!!!

Quote Originally Posted by The-Game View Post
    So I was playing a quick match online against a team with Raiden. I was Heihachi, and it turns out if you use >R stick grab then >O, you can keep doing that combination with Raiden to fill up meter, and there's nothing the victim can do about it. Unless someone interrupts it. Unfortuately my partner was an idiot and didn't see me getting the shit spammed out of me. It seems like a pretty obvious infinite that the developers missed...Didn't know if any one knew that, but it pissed me off pretty good.
    I am speechless because I would ONLY use this in Arcade mode on All-Stars difficulty yet still, there is the losing it.

The Devs did have 20 characters to deal with. The only problem I am having is with Sir Daniel's Combat Trial #1. I have completed it on Level 3 first and then went back on level 2 and it was not making me get kills. It would show Ready, Fight but the voice would only say Read (and leave out the y) and plus, there is no combat sounds. Only the background music and sounds. Personally, the Combat Trials would be SUPER easy to Develop because you would copy and paste previous code for that same trial with the exception of some special trials (Raiden's Air Streak Trial).

Signature and Avatar done by apokolypz
    !~General Boosting and Blank General Friend Requests will be deleted. PERIOD.~!

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by omnislash View Post
    I had happen to me also online but after doing some research on it you can tech the throw but timing seems to be tight. Hopefully they patch as Raiden is already a top tier character.
    I tried everything to get out of it but failed.