2v2 ranked team matches

This is a discussion on 2v2 ranked team matches within the PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale forum, part of the P; This thread is not for boosting!!! Just looking for someone who is interested in playing some ranked 2v2 matches. If ...

PRO Member

2v2 ranked team matches

This thread is not for boosting!!!

Just looking for someone who is interested in playing some ranked 2v2 matches.

If your interested hit me up on here or PSN

JayCommon1205 put 2v2 in the msg or anything bout being from here. I dont add randoms.

Thanks!!

"I Love & Hate to Thump-Thump Annabelle and Maria with That Gun or This Machine. It's Lucky my Pew Pew recharges my Tesla-Beaton automatically, or my All-American Big Boomer would Knock-Knock your Cram Opener quicker than you can yell 'Oh Baby!, Mercy!!' Holy Frag Grenades Batman! You need a large Mysterious Magnum to ring THAT Dinner Bell!"

On a scale from 1 to 10, my charisma would be 007

Lvl 2 - Bronze

I love 2v2's xD! I'll add you next time I'm online. If anyone else is looking for partners in 2v2's you can add me as well. My mains are Toro and Raiden and I compliment other Raiden and Dante players pretty well with my characters. My PSN is Aureilyn : )

"The Flames of Revenge? Couldn't even roast a marshmallow."
    Playing: Playstation All-Stars, Metal Gear Solid 4, Tales of Graces, Resident Evil 6, Borderlands 2