When I play a fighting game, I like to look at the character stats. So I made an opinion based page of who I thought were the best and worst characters. This is non biased, and I believe that to be true considering my 2 main guys, Sweet Tooth and Heihachi are nowhere near the top of the tier list. Let me know what you think.

Kratos- 8 OVERALL

Reach- 8
Speed- 7
Finishers- 8
Defense- 9

Kratos is a monster at building up his meter, especially in a 4 person FFA. The reach on his blades is insane, and his attacks are quick. Not to mention he can turn around in mid combo. He also doesn't have a bad finisher, his level 2 is practically impossible to dodge. His defense goes along with his attacks. Not only does he have a counter move, but his reach keeps players at a good distance.

Parappa- 4.5 OVERALL

Reach- 4
Speed- 6
Finishers- 4
Defense- 4

Parappa doesn't have a whole lot going for him. His only real reach is the the attack that pulls the opponent towards him. His level 1 and 3 are lame, but his level 2 can rack up a few kills easy, although it doesn't last long at all. His AP giving boom box hardly gives any AP. His best bet is a 1 vs 1 match.

Fat Princess- 5.5 OVERALL

Reach- 5
Speed- 5
Finishers- 6
Defense- 6

Fat Princess has good finishers, and good defense, but her reach and speed are somewhat sluggish. Her level 1 is her best finisher, as you can combo into it fairly easily, the other 2 are okay. Her combos are good, but take some serious practice to pull off in a real fight.

Sweet Tooth- 6 OVERALL

Reach- 6
Speed- 4
Finishers- 6
Defense- 8

Without the roadkill mine, Sweet tooth would probably be the worst character in the game. His only good finisher is his level 1 that he can combo into easily. Aside from his shoulder charge, his attacks are slow as sin. He can build meter fast, as long as it's a 1 vs 1 match, so he doesn't get interrupted because his combos are slow.

Radec- 6.25 OVERALL

Reach- 10
Speed- 3
Finishers- 4
Defense- 8

That rifle can build up meter fast in a 4 person FFA. Most Radec players camp on the side of the stage, probably because there's not much else to do with him up close. He has a great defense, but his finishers are easily avoided.

Sly- 6.75 OVERALL

Reach- 5
Speed- 6
Finishers- 7
Defense- 9

Sly is such an interesting character. He gives up blocking and dodging for invisibility and teleporting. The invisibility and his counter move give him a great defense. His level 1 and 3 are brutal, while his level 2 is complete garbage. He takes some getting used to, but when mastered, he is a very effective character.

Drake- 7.5 OVERALL

Reach- 9
Speed- 5
Finishers- 8
Defense- 8

Drake is the second most annoying character to me. His plentiful amount of weapons make it a nightmare to get close. Not only that but he really doesn't have a bad finisher. Those damn barrels are perfect against mines and keeping enemies away.

Toro- 5 OVERALL

Reach- 6
Speed- 5
Finishers- 4
Defense- 5

Toro is a confusing character to play against. What he lacks in good finishers he makes up for in unpredictability, probably having to do with the three different move sets. It can be hard to catch him when he's using the teleport move.

Jak- 5.5 OVERALL

Reach- 8
Speed- 6
Finishers- 3
Defense- 5

Jak can move around a lot and very quickly. His weapons can also keep distance between him and his enemies. Finishers are pretty bad aside from his level 3.

Cole- 7 OVERALL

Reach- 8
Speed- 7
Finishers- 6
Defense- 7

Cole has some good camping qualities about him. Long range electric blasts, moves around quickly, combos into a level 1 easily. Well rounded but with a focus on projectiles. His level 3 isn't too great though and he doesn't have too many combos that build AP fast.

Evil Cole- 7 OVERALL

Reach- 8
Speed- 7
Finishers- 6
Defense-7

Although there are a few differences, Evil Cole plays a lot like Good Cole. His level 2 might be a little better considering he absorbs AP while doing it. His projectiles give him excellent reach, and he moves around fast like Good Cole.

Big Daddy- 4.5 OVERALL

Reach- 6
Speed- 3
Finishers-6
Defense- 3
I think big daddy is statistically the worst in this game. While he can be somewhat fast, and has a good level 2 and 3, his level 1 is awful The only combo he has is the down triangle mash, which an be easily blocked in time. He also has a massive hit box, which makes sense as he is the biggest character.

Dante- 6.25 OVERALL

Reach- 6
Speed- 6
Finishers- 6
Defense- 7

Dante is a well rounded character, sometimes predictable though. Finishers are decent, and his sword and counter move can keep foes at a distance. Not much in terms of projectiles, but he can combo into his levels well. His guns are worthless unless you're using them in his level 3.

Heihachi- 5.25 OVERALL

Reach- 3
Speed- 6
Finishers- 5
Defense- 7

Heihachi's range is the worst thing going for him. He's okay in a one on one, but in a free for all, forget about it. His only decent finisher is his level 2, and if you have a good amount of skill, you'll be able to avoid it. He can start a every easy, quick AP filling combo, if you can get close enough to your opponent.

Spike- 5.5 OVERALL

Reach- 7
Speed- 5
Finishers- 4
Defense- 6

Spike is a so and so character. His only really tough move to avoid is his jumping light saber twirl. His finishers are more on the worthless side, although his level 1 is fast. The bananas he puts down can make it tough to approach him, as well as his freeze/shock gun.

Raiden- 9 OVERALL

Reach- 8
Speed- 10
Finishers- 10
Defense- 8

Raiden is sickly overpowered. Having multiple ways to combo into a level 1 makes him the most dangerous character by far. He also doesn't have a bad finisher, in fact, his level 1 and 2 might be the best in the game. I think in Raiden's case, his incredible offense is a great defense. Plus he has a counter move.

Sir Daniel- 5 OVERALL

Reach- 7
Speed- 2
Finishers- 6
Defense- 5

Sir Daniel has a lot of cool looking moves, but most are ineffective. His level 1 is tough to combo into, and his level 2 can be dodged somewhat easily. His sword does have a long range of attack.

Nariko- 6 OVERALL

Reach- 7
Speed-6
Finishers- 5
Defense- 6

Nariko is another well rounded character. What she lacks in good finishers, aside from her level 3, she gains in her never ending combos. It can be tough to build AP with her though, especially in a FFA. But in a one on one, she can combo for days.

Ratchet- 8 OVERALL

Reach- 9
Speed- 5
Finishers- 9
Defense- 9

Boasting great defense, reach of his weapons, and great finishers, Ratchet is a tough customer. His grab that throws his opponent into the corner, allowing for an easy level 1, that seems to last forever, is frightening. His weapons can easily destroy mines planted, and the range of his shots make it extremely difficult to get close.

Sackboy- 7.5 OVERALL

Reach- 6
Speed- 6
Finishers- 8
Defense- 10

Sackboy takes the gold for most annoying character. The whole electric floor piece, fan, cupcake launcher, and ball throw make it tough to get close to him. Plus the doorway he plants gets him out of tight situations. His level 3 finisher might be the best in the game as well, and his level 2 isn't too bad also. Definitely a camping kind of character.

S TIER:
Raiden- 9 OVERALL
Kratos- 8 OVERALL
Ratchet- 8 OVERALL

A TIER:
Sackboy- 7.5 OVERALL
Drake- 7.5 OVERALL
Cole- 7 OVERALL
Evil Cole- 7 OVERALL

B TIER:
Sly- 6.75 OVERALL
Dante- 6.25 OVERALL