Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Medal Of Honor 2 To Be Announced

This is a discussion on Medal Of Honor 2 To Be Announced within the PlayStation & Trophy News forum, part of the PS3Trophies.com Headquarters; I hope the multiplayer is waaaaay better....

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I hope the multiplayer is waaaaay better.

PRO Member

enough with the multiple player focus how many games you need that have guns shoot grenades and you run around killing each other racking up your kills versus how many times you died. I mean does every single game that they make need to be multiple players enough already, focus on the campaigns and sell a revamped edition of the game developed for multi player rather then give us these often way to short campaigns and stamp everywhere how it now HAS MULTI PLAYER SUPPORT we both get ripped off, I am sure you could get a better on line experience and we could get an epic campaign again where we spend hours upon hours again

PRO-M Thanks 2 NeroRadec!

I enjoyed the first offline so I'll love to see how the next can play out but unfortunately I don't expect it to be any better than the original since this sequel will want to heavily focus on fixing MP.

Signature by DaRe_xLw

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123