Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Prototype 2 Blackwatch Collector's Edition Announced

This is a discussion on Prototype 2 Blackwatch Collector's Edition Announced within the PlayStation & Trophy News forum, part of the PS3Trophies.com Headquarters; Activision has announced the Prototype 2 Blackwatch Collector's Edition will be available in NA for $79.99, and released a trailer ...

Nope, nothing

Prototype 2 Blackwatch Collector's Edition Announced

Activision has announced the Prototype 2 Blackwatch Collector's Edition will be available in NA for $79.99, and released a trailer to show off the content. The game is due for release on April 24th, 2012 in North America and April 27th in Europe.

Here's what you get in the Blackwatch Collector's Editon;

• Prototype 2 Radnet Edition Content
    • Free Prototype 2 DLC Pack 1 - Colossal Mayhem
    • Official Prototype 2 soundtrack CD
    • Exclusive Prototype 2 hardbound art book
    • Dark Horse Digital Comic " Prototype: The Labrinth"
    • 20% Discount Voucher at Prototype merchandise store

No information has been given regarding a EU release of the collector's editon.

Lvl 9 - Gold

Looks okay, the regular stuff.
    Hand-bra Jeans

The exposure of the female's soft body. Whether you like it or not, being naked to the waist and the mismatch between the hard and thick jeans. The true essence is the union of girly and boyish styles.At the same time, the hand-bra forces even the current girls that lack shameful feelings to make an embarrassing pose. Depending on how it is seen, it also shows a form of eroticism by making it look like the girls are rubbing their own breasts.

Medaka Box

MERRY QWARKMAS

Ok these collector editions have to stop. It is OK when they do it for a big game like Halo or Uncharted but it now seems that every game out there is getting a collector's edition. Once again it is OK when these things just stay for preorders as well but companies like Wal-Mart and such started wanting the collector's editions so no they get sent a bunch that just sit there and never sell. Might not seem like a big deal but they take up a lot of room in my cabinets (I am looking at you 4 feet long Lord of the Rings box )

Anyways it has become a pet peeve of mine, simply because these boxes are too big to fit on shelves and then take up room where Hardware should go.

Rant over

AWESOME SIG AND AVY BY DSLUCKAY AND UBER-SEXY PLATBAR BY IN2

cake or death

Providing the EU version is the same I will be purchasing this. Nice one Chambers

Big thanks to Bladia for awesome sig
    "Unfortunately the Nazi's don't play cricket - if they did, we wouldn't be on opposite sides now."

Lvl 5 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by dr_mayus View Post
    Ok these collector editions have to stop. It is OK when they do it for a big game like Halo or Uncharted but it now seems that every game out there is getting a collector's edition. Once again it is OK when these things just stay for preorders as well but companies like Wal-Mart and such started wanting the collector's editions so no they get sent a bunch that just sit there and never sell. Might not seem like a big deal but they take up a lot of room in my cabinets (I am looking at you 4 feet long Lord of the Rings box )

Anyways it has become a pet peeve of mine, simply because these boxes are too big to fit on shelves and then take up room where Hardware should go.

Rant over
    So...you want them to stop making collector's editions because the game is not "big" enough. That makes no sense. I really prefer collector's editions because I like having art books for games that I like. If you don't like how they take up so much room, why don't you just not buy them?

Working On:
    "Fallout: New Vegas [Ultimate Edition]" - 59%,
    "Devil May Cry 3" - 14%,
    "Dead Storm Pirates" - 52% (3/5 S Rank)

cake or death

Quote Originally Posted by the Pirate King View Post
    So...you want them to stop making collector's editions because the game is not "big" enough. That makes no sense. I really prefer collector's editions because I like having art books for games that I like. If you don't like how they take up so much room, why don't you just not buy them?
    or he could increase his storage capacity

Big thanks to Bladia for awesome sig
    "Unfortunately the Nazi's don't play cricket - if they did, we wouldn't be on opposite sides now."

Lvl 5 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by Creditdue View Post
    or he could increase his storage capacity
    True, what I do is I have the games in a separate place from the actual boxes and stuff from collector's editions.

Working On:
    "Devil May Cry 3" - 14%,

Nope, nothing

Quote Originally Posted by the Pirate King View Post
    He's talking about the room in his shop.

Lvl 5 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by Chambers35 View Post
    He's talking about the room in his shop.
    I see. But he still shouldn't say that collector's editions should be limited to only "big" releases.

Working On:
    "Devil May Cry 3" - 14%,

Lvl 6 - Silver

i will be buying the regular game

Platinum Procrastinator

Quote Originally Posted by dr_mayus View Post

Rant over
    I actually have to agree with the Pirate King. I think both of those examples you listed as a big game are really overrated and whose to say what games should or shouldn't be allowed to have collector editions? Nobody is forcing you to buy them so I see no problem with it. Also, I don't think this one is going to be that big in terms of size compared to some of the other ones. Just look at the size of the box for the Uncharted 3 collectors edition. I highly doubt this one is going to be even 1/4 the size compared to it as it doesn't include a figure of any kind.

I never played the first [PROTOTYPE] game but I might actually buy this one. If I do, I already know which edition I'll be ordering
    Like TV shows, join the Small Screen Gossip group!

Jamming Chemist on KotN2

Excuse the resident Prototype fangirl's moment here.

Also, I think this YouTube comment sums my thoughts up quite nicely:
    I'm throwing my money at the screen and nothing's happening! :'c

Reverse the polarity of the neutron flow.
    Self-Indulgence|How to Ban|ExDesigns

JE9
    Lvl 3 - Bronze

i still donno bout the first Prototype. i couldn't even finish it :/

PRO Member

Ok wasnt gonna get this game right away but I may have just changed my mind after seeing that..nice one chambers!

Lvl 6 - Silver

I quite liked the first Prototype so I think ill pick this one up. Im interested to see whether they will keep the difficulty as hard or reduce it like most sequels seem to do

Uncharted | Ratchet & Clank: aCiT | Uncharted 2 | Heavy Rain | CoD:WaW | Prince of Persia | Resident Evil 5 | Darksiders | Prince of Persia: tFS Assassins Creed 2 | LittleBigPlanet | Modern Warfare 2 | Uncharted 3 | Enslaved: OttW | Battlefield: BC2 | God of War I & II | Mafia II
    NFS: Hot Pursuit | Resistance 2 | Tekken 6 | Bioshock | Star Wars: tFU | Mass Effect

Working on: Portal 2 (77%), Bulletstorm MP trophies (4/5)

Lvl 7 - Gold

Gonna get the regular edition, music in the first prototype was OK at best, and I got enough artbooks that I skimmed through once and never touched again already...

I do have an issue with games that offer better (easier or more fun) experience with a higher price point. Those gloves in Rage Anarchy Edition? That was unbelievably overpowered! I'm assuming this game is gonna be the same. And the content is probably on the disc already too, you just gotta get the ~100kb file that unlocks it.

Regional Manager of War

I am loving the first Prototype, wish you still got to play as Alex though

Lvl 5 - Silver

Oh, hell yeah! I'm getting this one(if it's released in this frozen wasteland). The first Prototype was so much fun!!

And for dr.gameshop:

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Looks great, unfortunately I probly wont be dishing out the $80 for this CE...loved the 1st game and this one looks just as good, I jus wish they wldnt of switched characters

Kiwi Defender

Doesn't really have enough for me to buy it, but it still seems like a nice deal. Not really a fan of CE/LE-only DLC, though. Here's hoping they release it later on the store.

Toggle Spoiler

Social Group of the Year (2011, 2012): Platboy Online.
    Sig by Ramon, so praise the crap out of him.
    My posts can be humorous or serious, but it's up to you to decide which posts are which.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast