Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Assassin's Creed III Boxart Revealed

This is a discussion on Assassin's Creed III Boxart Revealed within the PlayStation & Trophy News forum, part of the PS3Trophies.com Headquarters; Those screens look amazing, cannot wait...

Lvl 4 - Silver

Those screens look amazing, cannot wait

LLWS 2010|The Price is Right : Decades|Trine 2|Rock Band 2|Monopoly Streets|Assassins Creed 2|NFS Shift|Family Game Night & 3|Dante's Inferno|Sonic Generations|Madden 10&11|Little Big Planet|Arkham Asylum|Toy Story 3|Heavy Rain|Infamous| Fallout 3|Prince of Persia: Forgotten Sands|GoW 1,2,3 & Origins Collection|Borderlands|CoD W@W|Mw2|Sly 1&2|Sonic's Genesis Collection|Jak: Precursor Legacy

PRO Member

The hidden blade is the Signature Weapon of Of Assassin's - so that won't be going anywhere in the AC Series.........
    i've enjoyed every AC game til this point... i think if anyone has a issue with any of them then that's prolly meaning AC ain't for you......
    I highly look forward to AC3 and hope they fill in so many detail as to when the Assassins came/migrated/settled in the U.S. and possible who continued after Ezio's era............
    am i the only one who has ton of question about the story????

Lvl 2 - Bronze

I hope they stick with REAL Assassins bloodline as n Ezio, not some New super hero, it just won't fit n this kind of series I guess :-)

Regional Manager of War

I hope by the time ACIII comes out I can get ACR for cheap and beat the story ASAP. Btw this is the best box art I have seen on a PS3 title.

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by Jace227 View Post
    The hidden blade is the Signature Weapon of Of Assassin's - so that won't be going anywhere in the AC Series.........
    i've enjoyed every AC game til this point... i think if anyone has a issue with any of them then that's prolly meaning AC ain't for you......
    I highly look forward to AC3 and hope they fill in so many detail as to when the Assassins came/migrated/settled in the U.S. and possible who continued after Ezio's era............
    so true

Quote Originally Posted by Jace227 View Post
    am i the only one who has ton of question about the story????
    no. i also have
    we play on the ps3 too collect trophies nothing is true everything is permitted We are trophy hunters
    working on getting in: Saints Row the third.

platbar "out of date"

PRO-M Thanks 2 NeroRadec!

I won't lie, I lost all interest in the series as soon as Brotherhood & Revelations hit. Things got dull & that's that but this almost looks like a completely new, fresh start & of course my countries history can relate to it obviously so that's interesting, an assassin during the revolution? Anyways, I'm still gonna be a bit meh, but I'll keep an eye out for the game.

Signature by DaRe_xLw

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Assassin's Creed III Boxart looks great !!
    thnks for the info

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345