Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Assassin's Creed III Lots of Info + Screens

This is a discussion on Assassin's Creed III Lots of Info + Screens within the PlayStation & Trophy News forum, part of the PS3Trophies.com Headquarters; Originally Posted by Ps360 That long list of awesome things 8 months to go... I'm not gonna make it. I ...

╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮

Quote Originally Posted by Ps360 View Post
    That long list of awesome things
    8 months to go... I'm not gonna make it. I have to freeze myself.

PRO-M Thanks 2 NeroRadec!

Looks sick.

Signature by DaRe_xLw

Lvl 4 - Silver

Thanks for the info bro, definately want this even more now after reading this. Also a plus cause i didnt have to wait for my game informer to hit my mailbox to read it lol.

LLWS 2010|The Price is Right : Decades|Trine 2|Rock Band 2|Monopoly Streets|Assassins Creed 2|NFS Shift|Family Game Night & 3|Dante's Inferno|Sonic Generations|Madden 10&11|Little Big Planet|Arkham Asylum|Toy Story 3|Heavy Rain|Infamous| Fallout 3|Prince of Persia: Forgotten Sands|GoW 1,2,3 & Origins Collection|Borderlands|CoD W@W|Mw2|Sly 1&2|Sonic's Genesis Collection|Jak: Precursor Legacy

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Eh...not a big fan of American history. I'm actually kind of disappointed by this. I was hoping for an Adam and Eve kind of setting, or maybe as the Chinese assassin girl.
    Eeyup.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I don't understand why people where hoping for the chinese girl, when she didn't seem to have any connection to Desmond, people seem to forget it's about him and his ancestors.

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by Teddified View Post
    I don't understand why people where hoping for the chinese girl, when she didn't seem to have any connection to Desmond, people seem to forget it's about him and his ancestors.
    they forget about Desmond. because it is not the person we have been playing for the most of the time.

and the fact that they want to play as an assassin girl. and have been hoping on they could play as a girl this time.
    but stil i dont get why a chinese. how does it come from alta´r to ezio. to a chinese girl. does not make sense.

come on. ubisoft knows what they are doing with this serie. so just take it easy. some day. we might get a girl assassin.
    we play on the ps3 too collect trophies nothing is true everything is permitted We are trophy hunters
    working on getting in: Saints Row the third.

platbar "out of date"

Lvl 6 - Silver

there's alot to read but from the little i read it seems it is going to be awesome

Lvl 6 - Silver

that's alot to read but from the little i read it seems it is going to be awesome

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by goldberg_malta View Post
    that's alot to read but from the little i read it seems it is going to be awesome
    yep sounds to be a awesome game. like the others
    we play on the ps3 too collect trophies nothing is true everything is permitted We are trophy hunters
    working on getting in: Saints Row the third.

platbar "out of date"

Lvl 8 - Gold

Reveal trailer:

cake or death

What does this trailer reveal we don't know already know? Seems pretty pointless if you ask me

Big thanks to Bladia for awesome sig
    "Unfortunately the Nazi's don't play cricket - if they did, we wouldn't be on opposite sides now."

Lvl 3 - Bronze

After reading the article and seeing the trailer I really can't wait for this game now, gona be epic

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by Creditdue View Post
    What does this trailer reveal we don't know already know? Seems pretty pointless if you ask me
    Manly because the stuff we know now was leaked and suppose to be after the reveal trailer.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Well, I'm not so much interested in playing as a chinese girl. I was more interested in scaling the architecture of traditional chinese housing, and running through the Forbidden Palace. I actually thought the last game would take place before altair, because I vaguely remember someone from the team saying that 'desmond will be going way back in time to become the ultimate assassin'. I have never liked modern history, and frankly american history just doesn't interest me. I always imagined the last in the trilogy to have the most intriguing setting, and now I find out it's the amercian revolution, it just seems...meh.

I'll reserve complete judgement for when I actually play the game though. For now, I'm just not feeling very hyped up over it. Revelations made me more excited.
    Eeyup.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234