DC Universe Online - The Battle for Earth DLC Trophy List

This is a discussion on DC Universe Online - The Battle for Earth DLC Trophy List within the PlayStation & Trophy News forum, part of the PS3Trophies.com Headquarters; DC Universe Online is releasing a DLC where you battle for Earth and it will feature the new Earth powers ...

PRO Member

DC Universe Online - The Battle for Earth DLC Trophy List

DC Universe Online is releasing a DLC where you battle for Earth and it will feature the new Earth powers set alongside a raid to defend Wonder Woman's island of Themyscira. Featured in the raid will be mythical creatures such as Cyclops, Hydra, and Colossus, as well as Chimeric Brainiacs. South Gotham Brainiac Invasion tasks you with chasing the titular villain out of Batman's hometown for good. The new Earth Power set can be used for tanking and damage, while Geokinesis will let users shape Earth constructs or use Seismic powers to stun enemies. The DLC is due to be released March 13, 2012 in America and March 14 in Europe.

The Used to be Adventurers
    Ensure all three Colossal Archers reach the front lines at the Paradise Court battle in the Themyscira: The Gates of Tartarus raid

Olympian
    Complete the Themyscira: The Gates of Tartarus raid in 20 minutes or less

Prime Numbers
    Defeat all three Prime Avatars without destroying any of the Brainiac Spawners

In Prime Time
    Finish the Prime Battleground Raid in 15 minutes or less

Bottle Opener
    Complete 250 Battle for Earth Duos

Guilty On All Charges
    Allow all Sentences to run their full course when fighting the Supreme Justice in the South Gotham Courthouse Alert

Timely Closing Agruments
    Defeat the Prosector and Defense Attorney within 10 seconds of each other in the South Gotham Courthouse Alert

Jury Tampering
    Stack the jury with 12 humans, not allowing any Brainiac Jurors to be transported to the Bailiff in the South Gothm Courthouse Alert

Uncover the Truth
    Complete all of the Collections, Briefings, and Investigations available in the Battle for Earth DLC

Huge Skip Bayless fan.

Minarum should be happy seeing as how i always see him play dcuo

Formerly known as UrbanHellraiser

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Ah man this sucks, its already hard to get a raid started but now i have to get people to cooperate to complete a raid under 20 minutes? yeah im not getting this DLC

Lvl 9 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by UrbanHellraiser View Post
    Minarum should be happy seeing as how i always see him play dcuo
    Lol. Yah, the Trophy list has been up for a few weeks now. But I'm already T3'd out so this will be a piece of cake... the only hard or time consuming trophy will be 250 earth duos... Not looking forward to that.

Quote Originally Posted by LOWBOY3 View Post
    Ah man this sucks, its already hard to get a raid started but now i have to get people to cooperate to complete a raid under 20 minutes? yeah im not getting this DLC
    You should join me then. These raids aren't going to be long at all. But with a good group, it'll be easy as hell to get the under 15-20min feats/trophies and everything else. You just need people that know the game and how to play. I'm Minarum in DCUO. If your looking for a T2-3 league. I'll get you in.
    August 2011 Trophy Competition Winner