Foosball 2012 Coming This Spring

This is a discussion on Foosball 2012 Coming This Spring within the PlayStation & Trophy News forum, part of the PS3Trophies.com Headquarters; Foosball 2012 is very first one for PlayStation 3 and PS Vita. It's packed with lots of features and game ...

PRO Member

Foosball 2012 Coming This Spring

Foosball 2012 is very first one for PlayStation 3 and PS Vita. It's packed with lots of features and game modes, like various kinds of tables (American style, European style), customizations, ball types and trick shots to keep you entertained and experimenting for hours.

The World Tour single-player mode will let you travel across the globe and challenge AI opponents in nearly 30 locations. More social players can look forward to a local multiplayer for up to four and online multiplayer, where you can match against the rest of the world and rank up to become the table football champion.

PlayStation Move is also supported on PS3. If you own this magic wand, you can control Foosball 2012 exactly like you would control a real table football, with 1:1 movement precision. If you donít own PS Move, DualShock 3 is also supported and, if you have ever played a football game before, the controls will feel immediately familiar. The PS Vita controls are the same as on the PS3 controller, thanks to the dual analog sticks and touch controls are also supported, if that is your thing.

Foosball 2012 is going to be a lot of fun for everyone Ė not just fans of table football. It is easy to jump into and enjoy instantaneously, but it also provides a lot of space to truly master your skills and rule the online leaderboards. If you are looking for a game that you wonít put away after a few hours, but a game that will motivate you to keep playing and get better, look no further. And I think that I even donít have to mention just how fun this game can be when you have a few friends available for a local multiplayer.

Foosball 2012 will be released for both the PS3 and PS Vita as a downloadable game via the PlayStation Store, and will offer every single Cross Play feature between PS3 and PS Vita that you can think of.

First of all, the game supports cross-platform multiplayer Ė PS3 players can play against PS Vita players online, and vice versa. Secondly, if you own PS3 and PS Vita, the game automatically synchronizes your save data between both versions. You can start playing the game on your PS3 and then take it on the road with your PS Vita, and start exactly from where you left off.

And the best news of them all: if you buy the PS3 version of Foosball 2012 on either platform then you will be able to play on both platforms at no extra charge. The same applies for any additional purchasable content.

The release is planned for the end of this spring 2012.

Source: PS Blog.

CMN
    PS4 - Christmas 2014

Will it be disc or digital download?

Sig and Avatar from one of the Elite, Dare
    WWE Favorite TEN (Active Performers, Updated Every Week) - Bad News Barrett, Bray Wyatt, Seth Rollins, Dean Ambrose, Bo Dallas, Dolph Ziggler, Daniel Bryan, Sami Zayn, Luke Harper, Cesaro

Currently Playing/Working On: Call of Duty Ghosts (Xbox One/360), NBA 2K14 (Xbox One), Killzone 2 (PS3), Remember Me (PS3), WWE 2K14 (PS3)

PRO Member

download via ps store - It mentions it just under the last pic in the news

Lvl 3 - Bronze

YES! Cannot wait for this. Freakin love Foosball. Me and my buds play it after class all the time
    Check out my YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/GenCapGaming

Hesitation Equals Regret

Lvl 2 - Bronze

It'll never beat real foosball, but okay whatever

Since Aug. 09

thats awesome...been on a fooseball league for the past 3 years. cant wait for this.

Dominate!

CMN
    PS4 - Christmas 2014

Quote Originally Posted by Marccap View Post
    download via ps store - It mentions it just under the last pic in the news
    Oh, I didn't even notice that. Thanks MC.

Sig and Avatar from one of the Elite, Dare
    WWE Favorite TEN (Active Performers, Updated Every Week) - Bad News Barrett, Bray Wyatt, Seth Rollins, Dean Ambrose, Bo Dallas, Dolph Ziggler, Daniel Bryan, Sami Zayn, Luke Harper, Cesaro

Currently Playing/Working On: Call of Duty Ghosts (Xbox One/360), NBA 2K14 (Xbox One), Killzone 2 (PS3), Remember Me (PS3), WWE 2K14 (PS3)

The One and Only

I like to play Foosball in a foosball table, but in a video game...

Siggin' since June 2012 | Sig Made by Me | Platcard made by djunglist
    DaRe's Journey of Art
    Drawings on first post, sig showcase on second.

DaRe's Adventures v5.20
    My Trophy Checklist back in contruction!

Free-Style Signature Request Shop
    My sig shop with knuckle and Bladia, currently taking requests!

DareCity701
    My dA account.

My YouTube Channel

Please subscribe today!

Requests Due: 0
    Collabs Due: 0

INTJ

gotyay 2012

Prayer Warrior

my momma say foosball is for the devil.....lol......but for real this could be awesome cause i love me some foosball

ps3trophies.com member since April 2009

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I saw "Foo" and thought of skyrim

Also im not into games like these, seeing as how i own a Foosball table >_>

Platinum Trophies im working on

Toggle Spoiler

PRO Member

I'll reserve all judgement until released. This could be great fun or then again a right sack of s***

Lvl 4 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by dividsmythe View Post
    I'll reserve all judgement until released. This could be great fun or then again a right sack of s***
    My thoughts exactly, gonna have to see how this one turns out

LLWS 2010|The Price is Right : Decades|Trine 2|Rock Band 2|Monopoly Streets|Assassins Creed 2|NFS Shift|Family Game Night & 3|Dante's Inferno|Sonic Generations|Madden 10&11|Little Big Planet|Arkham Asylum|Toy Story 3|Heavy Rain|Infamous| Fallout 3|Prince of Persia: Forgotten Sands|GoW 1,2,3 & Origins Collection|Borderlands|CoD W@W|Mw2|Sly 1&2|Sonic's Genesis Collection|Jak: Precursor Legacy