Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

GAME Get Exclusive Rights to the White 320 GB PlayStation 3

This is a discussion on GAME Get Exclusive Rights to the White 320 GB PlayStation 3 within the PlayStation & Trophy News forum, part of the PS3Trophies.com Headquarters; GAME has secured the exclusive rights to the White 320Gb PS3 in the UK . The console will include two ...

PRO Member

GAME Get Exclusive Rights to the White 320 GB PlayStation 3

GAME has secured the exclusive rights to the White 320Gb PS3 in the UK. The console will include two dual shock controllers, FREE PlayStation Plus 90 day subscription worth 12.99, the new PlayStation operating system (V 3.0), 1 AC power cord, 1 AV cable and 1 USB cable.

PlayStation 3 320GB White Slim - So what's different about it? For starters it's much lighter, cooler and quieter than before - and it stores a whole lot more! The new Playstation 3 White Slim weighs in approximately two-thirds the size of the first PS3, but packs a hard drive of twice the original's size - now a comfortably large 320GB! And thanks to its completely revamped internal architecture (with Cell Broadband Engine processor) the PS3 320GB Slim runs cooler and quieter than its PS3 predecessors.

Better for you and the environment:

The White PS3 Slim is a powerful new design that uses less power in the process! In this mean machine, power consumption is reduced by a third, making it kinder on your electricity bill and on the environment. And you'll notice the added benefit of reduced fan noise.

White PS3 Slim 320GB Slim features include:

• The lightest and smallest PS3 ever - fits neatly onto any shelf or TV unit.
    • Packs a huge 320GB hard drive - letting you store even more downloaded content, demos, games, movies and more!
    • Fully featured Blu-Ray player built in - so you can enjoy cutting-edge HD entertainment when you aren't gaming!
    • Cooler and quieter than before - So no distractions from enjoying your gaming.
    • Consumes less power - Less spent on electricity means more to spend on great new games!
    • New V3.0 Operating System - makes using the White PS3 Slim a cinch!
    • Choose to place in a horizontal or vertical position (via a stand available separately) - fit your White PS3 Slim into your living room setup wherever you want.
    • Special Sync - features for Sony Bravia TVs
    • System software updated via the XrossMediaBar - no complex installs, just browse, click and get the latest updates!

The white 320GB PlayStation 3 console is available to pre-order from GAME in the UK for 239.99 and will be heading to the UK on June 29, 2012.

Source: Game.
    Last edited by Marccap; 06-22-2012 at 08:26 AM. Reason: source

Random Access Memories

Too bad it's exclusive to the UK. Now that I'm looking for a new PS3, I wouldn't mind picking that one up

|
    Sig - Initial D - Mazda RX-7 (FC3S)|
    |Sig by Smashguy | GDT bar by
    djunglist|
    |Avy - Daft Punk returns|

Thanks to GDT for hosting awesome competitions!

Retired TGT Member

If I were somebody in the UK I'd buy like 10 of these and export them to people elsewhere, with a 50% markup of course. I'm in the US and I'd seriously consider importing one, despite the inflated price.

Also aren't we already on PS OS 4.1 or something? What's this about v 3.0?

PRO Member

I too might be in the market for a sleek White PS3 import

Abracadaver ;[

White is beautiful,pure and clean.....TOO MUCH.. i have spiders that grow inside my ps3 I can not put them in that whiteness..
    and then,in any case, with the smoke it would become yellowish within a month..too bad
    one of my ps2 was white,and guys, the controller in summer looks..really putrid

Toggle Spoiler

Necromancer's holidays

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by bmj14772 View Post
    I too might be in the market for a sleek White PS3 import
    As im in the UK I will be taking orders lol

ToQ6

that looks really sleek but isn't it just the slim with a white casing and nothing more it would totally clash with everything else on my entertainment center that is black already, still sucks that its a EU exclusive .... now if there was a emerald green or emerald blue one i would be foaming at the mouth to get one.

Plat Bar By Knucklesmash (finally stable)

I'm the Oogie Boogie Man

I hope this drops here in the US. I could use a new PS3 for more memory, and this would be just the ticket.

Outdated Plat-bar by ThunderStick, sig by DaRe, avatar by ROBO3AG13
    Click the sig and be whisked away to my checklist! Or click here to visit my YouTube channel!

WHO DAT!!!!

ill stick w my black unit, if the white get filthy like my white controller, no thanks.....but it is cool looking

Lvl 1 - Bronze

In Portugal we'll have that available everywhere but it's stated as a limited edition. We'll have three limited editions, one for each football club: SL Benfica (red console and red controllers - now available, check out here, here), FC Porto (silver console and silver controllers - not yet available) and Sporting (white console and white controllers - not yet available).
    Each console will also include a skin with the club's logo and are official licensed products. I don't know about it anywhere else around the world

Sic Vis Pacem Bellum

Seriously they need to stop making exclusive to regions, did they think only people in the uk would want this? It's the same with games and avatars on the store we have some uk doesn't and vice versa....everything playstation should be available to everyone and not pick regions to have exclusives IMO

Also since I'm in the states the price for me to import that I might as well get my ps3 from color ware
    And white can be a pain to keep white since our fingers and body constantly release oils and if there's smokers in that house the white ps3 will become beige in no time, thanks but black is fine with me

Lvl 3 - Bronze

@The Secret Society ~ I guess they wanna encourage people to buy from GAME. I wouldn't mind getting myself a white version too. My HDD is filling up quick and the 320 gig would be awesome.

Kid, not loser

Why don't they release colors internationally? I would kill for this one in the NA. A red or silver would awesome as well. It is also something Sony can say they have that the competition does not... Well they got face plates, but still...

Thanks to Bladia for the amazing Sig and Avy.

Harvester of Souls

This is AWESOME!!! I was planning on buying a new PS3 anyways so this could be the ticket . Now to go bother Marccap and get him to purchase one .

What I truly want is a red official one THAT would be awesome. Btw, the white controller thing, that happen just from smokers or from oils on your hands? If you clean it periodically, it would help right?

HOSTED BY GREAT DAZE TAZER!!!!! COME JOIN THE MAYHEM!!!

Guide Bar Created by Ds_luckay

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by antoniosbandana View Post
    Also aren't we already on PS OS 4.1 or something? What's this about v 3.0?
    This is what I want to know. I'm only interested in the OS update.

Quote Originally Posted by kelhtuhzaad View Post
    White is beautiful,pure and clean.....TOO MUCH.. i have spiders that grow inside my ps3 I can not put them in that whiteness..
    and then,in any case, with the smoke it would become yellowish within a month..too bad
    one of my ps2 was white,and guys, the controller in summer looks..really putrid
    Wut.

Quote Originally Posted by terabyter9000 View Post
    @The Secret Society ~ I guess they wanna encourage people to buy from GAME. I wouldn't mind getting myself a white version too. My HDD is filling up quick and the 320 gig would be awesome.
    Why not just replace the HDD in your current PS3?
    YouTube: Sk3pT1kaL

Death to zombies!!

This may have to be the next PS3 i get, already have a white controller im a smoker and work with dirty oil all day, i clean my ps3/controllers once a week and my white controller is still nice and sparkly

Sig by djunglist
    Platboy bar by Hitmon133

My checklist
    Stu's pot of shinies

Trophy Guide Kitten

I need a new ps3....and I want this one
    K? Thanks

Up the Irons!

I'm not a fan of the color white, so I don't mind that it's not available in the US.

Toggle Spoiler

"Nobody wants him, He just stares at the world,
    Planning his vengeance, That he will soon unfurl"
    - Iron Man by Black Sabbath

"You tell me what is honesty,
    When all around is death and cruelty"
    - Mother of Mercy by Iron Maiden

Jay
    ಠ_ಠ

I have no real intention on getting this since I already have a 320 gb black PS3, but it's nice to see that GAME are potentially getting back on its feet after all the recent issues they've been having

PRO Member

Come to NORTH AMERICA NOOOWWWW!!!!!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast