Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Resident Evil: The Darkside Chronicles Trophy List

This is a discussion on Resident Evil: The Darkside Chronicles Trophy List within the PlayStation & Trophy News forum, part of the PS3Trophies.com Headquarters; Hmm what is it with there s ranks and hardest difficulty it's getting old and annoying...think of something nw for ...

PRO Member

Hmm what is it with there s ranks and hardest difficulty it's getting old and annoying...think of something nw for christ sakes capcom.

Lvl 7 - Gold

That is just how games with Harder difficulties are. It's a cop-out trophy found in just about every game. It might not always be with a ranking, but "beat the game on hardest difficulty" is pretty overplayed. I want trophies for doing something cool, or unique. An on the rails shooter doesn't give you many options for these special trophies, (think shooting the water in RE4), but it can still have more.

Both of these games are pretty long, and it is nice to see both of their special missions included as trophy awards. Darkside even had its own achievements in the game. Why couldn't they have reused many of those ?

It doesn't bother me that they won't have Platinums. But it is kind of weird how they don't have a few more. I am also not surprised by the comments from those upset at this, I am on a trophywhore website afterall.

Buy the game and enjoy it for the first time as many of haven't got a Wii, being too casual for hardcore games like this. *Scoffscoffscoff*
    DIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIE!

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I would have checked it out but doesn't have a PLAT.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by Avenger12PR View Post
    Is this game any good? I want to play a good RE game for pS3... But really, don't know which one to choose!
    Why don't you read the Wii version review on Wikipedia, and you can judge that for yourself.
    <3 Girls Generation/SNSD!!!

Team Dingleberry

Quote Originally Posted by Avenger12PR View Post
    Is this game any good? I want to play a good RE game for pS3... But really, don't know which one to choose!
    The best Resident Evil game is RE4, I think.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

My mind is full of fuck because of this thread.
    "I thought I was saving the world by fighting the Brood... but now I'm not so sure. I've seen the true power of the Brood. I know now that the Brood are far too strong. If they could have destroyed us all in an instant, why didn't they kill us?"

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Not buying a game cause it hasn't a platinum. I have never heard such a stupid complaint about a game before. Pathetic.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12