Max Payne 3 Local Justice Map Pack DLC Trophy List

This is a discussion on Max Payne 3 Local Justice Map Pack DLC Trophy List within the PlayStation & Trophy News forum, part of the PS3Trophies.com Headquarters; Today Rockstar has released a 1.03 patch update for Max Payne 3 where the Local Justice Map Pack trophies have ...

PRO Member

Max Payne 3 Local Justice Map Pack DLC Trophy List

Today Rockstar has released a 1.03 patch update for Max Payne 3 where the Local Justice Map Pack trophies have been added to your list. This is the first of 7 DLC's for Max Payne 3 which are being released throughout the year. This DLC includes the Police Precinct map for Gang Wars, Deathmatch, Team Deathmatch, and Payne Killer multiplayer modes. The pack will also feature two additional maps for Deathmatch, Team Deathmatch, and Payne Killer, new precinct-themed multiplayer avatar items, multiplayer challenges, and more. You can purchase the DLC's separately or you can purchase the Rockstar pass for $29.99 / £19.99 for all 7 DLC's which is over a 35% discount compared to purchasing the content individually. No officially release date as of yet other then June 2012 and no announcement on their website as of yet for this DLC.

Air Ace
    Get 2 kills in a single shootdodge in the departure lounge

Express Checkout
    Kill 4 players in 3 seconds in the Imperial Palace

Long Arm of The Law
    Win 20 vendettas @ the 55th Battalion

M4 Murder
    Level your M4 assault all the way to level 10

Keep Your Nose Clean
    Get 100 kills as a member of the SPP

Lvl 5 - Silver

Holy shit this trophies look like boosting will be the only option, at least for a couple of them.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

woohooo!! just hope some of that patch was also to fix the very on again off again servers. love this game, just hate spending 4 hours trying to squad up and get in a game together, 2 games out of 4 hours is just a joke. but still, love the damn thing.

Lvl 9 - Gold

New weapons and trophies? swayed my decision to get the Rockstar pass, the 2 kills in a single shootdodge and 4 kills in 3 seconds seems to be pretty difficult, i guess RPGs are the only real way to get this unless theres a massive ledge to jump off or you get lucky with a grenade having the entire team, or most of it in one area for the 4person kill.

May want to add that there's new guns in it
    Last edited by Waystedyou; 06-26-2012 at 06:59 AM.

Team Dingleberry

Typical Rockstar bullshit. Don't patch ANY of the laundry list of technical issues with this game. Squeeze more money out of your already poor-selling game.

/not trolling, genuinely pissed off

Huge Skip Bayless fan.

Quote Originally Posted by simula67 View Post
    Typical Rockstar bullshit. Don't patch ANY of the laundry list of technical issues with this game. Squeeze more money out of your already poor-selling game.

same. im glad i didnt buy the dumb rockstar pass on this crappy games mp

Formerly known as UrbanHellraiser

Team Dingleberry

Quote Originally Posted by Waystedyou View Post
    New weapons and trophies? swayed my decision to get the Rockstar pass, the 2 kills in a single shootdodge and 4 kills in 3 seconds seems to be pretty difficult, i guess RPGs are the only real way to get this unless theres a massive ledge to jump off or you get lucky with a grenade having the entire team, or most of it in one area for the 4person kill.

May want to add that there's new guns in it
    I actually did the 2 kills in 1 shootdodge the other day, and I have to say, it was the sweetest kill sequence that I've seen. I was in the Branco HQ and dove over a railing from the second floor. Shot two guys on the way down, hit the floor and killed a third. I wish I could have recorded it.

One
    Lvl 6 - Silver

Sounds to me like you're genuinely pissed off that NYMHC is kicking your ass.

"Oh, so you think that the darkness is your ally? You merely adopted it, I was born in it."

Team Dingleberry

Quote Originally Posted by One View Post
    Think what you will, but don't even try to deny the issues with this game.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by One View Post
    Sounds to me like you haven't played NYMHC...

Lvl 1 - Bronze

ppl complain to much for me only problem i have is the freezing other than that great game matter of fact fuckin awesome game stop nit picking every flaw btw nymhc wasnt that hard
    Run Run Fast As You Can. You Cant Catch Me Im The Gingerbread Man

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I actually did the 2 kills in 1 shootdodge the other day, and I have to say, it was the sweetest kill sequence that I've seen. I was in the Branco HQ and dove over a railing from the second floor. Shot two guys on the way down, hit the floor and killed a third. I wish I could have recorded it.
    that what i loved about uncharted3 was that i could you tube my matches
    Run Run Fast As You Can. You Cant Catch Me Im The Gingerbread Man

Team Dingleberry

Quote Originally Posted by ichibaby View Post
    ppl complain to much for me only problem i have is the freezing other than that great game matter of fact fuckin awesome game stop nit picking every flaw btw nymhc wasnt that hard
    You say it wasn't that hard and yet, you don't have the trophy. lol

Nobody is nitpicking. Just because YOU don't have a ton of issues with the game doesn't mean others don't.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Think what you will, but don't even try to deny the issues with this game.
    What problems? I've been playing it since launch day and apart from they throw grenades very slowly, i've had no problems with it, i've never lost connection to the servers or anything like that, plus it's very very fun, and also has awesome single player, great game

Team Dingleberry

Quote Originally Posted by gingermidget View Post
    What problems? I've been playing it since launch day and apart from they throw grenades very slowly, i've had no problems with it, i've never lost connection to the servers or anything like that, plus it's very very fun, and also has awesome single player, great game
    The following is a list of bugs and glitches that I personally have encountered just playing the single player campaign:
    1. Died at one point and got the black "DEAD" screen but no prompts to Retry or Quit. Required an XMB quit of the game.
    2. Respawned at the molotov area in Chapter 7 and all my weapons were gone. Saw them laying on the ground a few feet away from me. Died before I could get them.
    3. At one point also in Chapter 7, all dialogue ceased. I only noticed because Max was speaking in the collectibles video guide that I was using and not in my game.
    4. During the motorboat chase, I respawned at a checkpoint except the camera was locked onto a specific location. The boats kept going off screen. I kept getting shot and eventually died again. I actually took a video of this one because it was so absurd. This required a restart of my PS3 to resolve, as restarting the checkpoint didn't fix it.
    5. Beginning of Chapter 9, one of the UFE guys was shooting at me through a solid wall. His gun was clipping through the wall so I could see his muzzle flare and nothing else.
    6. In Chapter 11, the audio is out of sync with the subtitles when you are about to start the bus ride.
    7. In regular NYM, Chapter 7, I found that Max was no longer able to get into cover.
    8. In regular NYM, Chapter 7 after restarting from the previous glitch, Max' weapons refused to fire. This has happened to me several times since. Pausing and resuming the game seems to fix it.
    9. And my personal favorite... in regular NYM, Chapter 12 at the area where you are supposed to snipe the enemies across the street, all of them were invincible. Headshot after headshot after headshot did nothing. This happened to me 3 attempts in a row. On the fourth attempt it magically worked.
    But hey, clearly I am nitpicking.

Lvl 9 - Gold

Max Payne 3 Local Justice DLC Pack Coming July 3rd | Rockstar Games

The Local Justice Pack, the first downloadable content pack for Max Payne 3, will be available on July 3rd for PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360, with the PC version launching on July 17th. This pack includes three new maps for Max Payne 3 Multiplayer featuring areas from the game’s intense final chapters, plus a new weapon, a new item, a new multiplayer faction and associated new Achievements, Trophies or Social Club accomplishments.
    • 55th Battalion HQ map for all game modes
    • The Imperial Palace and Departure Lounge maps for Deathmatch, Team Deathmatch and Payne Killer
    • Light Fingers Item for faster looting
    • M4 Assault Rifle with attachments
    • Sγo Paulo Police Faction with related avatar customization options

Since the Local Justice Pack was originally announced to release in June, we're making it available during launch week for a discounted price of 480 Microsoft Points (Xbox LIVE) or $5.99 on PSN and PC as a show of appreciation for your patience, after which point it will return to its normal price of 640 Microsoft Points (Xbox LIVE) or $7.99 on PSN and PC. Of course, if you purchased the Max Payne 3 Rockstar Pass you'll receive the pack free of charge. The Rockstar Pass is currently available for 2400 Microsoft Points (Xbox LIVE) or $29.99 on PSN and PC.

Additionally on July 3rd, all pre-order and retail DLC will be available for purchase on Xbox LIVE and PSN (and free of charge for those of you who have purchased the Rockstar Pass), which includes the following:

• Cemetery Map: 160 MSFT Points / $1.99 PSN
    • Silent Killer Loadout Pack: 160 MSFT Points / $1.99 PSN
    • Pill Bottle Item: 80 MSFT Points / $0.99 PSN
    • Deadly Force Burst: 80 MSFT Points / $0.99 PSN
    • Classic Max Payne Character: 80 MSFT Points / $0.99 PSN

PC players will also be able to get the pre-order and retail DLC on July 17th when the Local Justice Pack launches for PC.

Look out for the first screenshots from the Local Justice Pack to be released here on the Newswire later today and stay tuned for more details on this and additional DLC for Max Payne 3 that will be available through the summer and fall.

PRO Member

Look forward to this getting released, got the season pass so im glad i get something for my investment. Not been on MP3 for a few weeks now been to engrossed with BF but ill have to get back on soon.

Legalize it...

Just got this free from Best Buy as a pre order bonus. Ill have to check it out one day...