Max Payne 3 Local Justice DLC Releasing July 3

This is a discussion on Max Payne 3 Local Justice DLC Releasing July 3 within the PlayStation & Trophy News forum, part of the PS3Trophies.com Headquarters; The Local Justice Pack , the first downloadable content pack for Max Payne 3 , will be available on July ...

PRO Member

Max Payne 3 Local Justice DLC Releasing July 3

The Local Justice Pack, the first downloadable content pack for Max Payne 3, will be available on July 3, 2012 for PlayStation 3. This pack includes three new maps for Max Payne 3 Multiplayer featuring areas from the game’s intense final chapters, plus a new weapon, a new item, a new multiplayer faction and associated new trophies.

• 55th Battalion HQ map for all game modes
    • The Imperial Palace and Departure Lounge maps for Deathmatch, Team Deathmatch and Payne Killer
    • Light Fingers Item for faster looting
    • M4 Assault Rifle with attachments
    • São Paulo Police Faction with related avatar customization options

The Local Justice Pack was originally announced to release in June, so Rockstar will be launching it for a discounted price of $5.99 on PSN for a week as a show of appreciation for your patience, after which point it will return to its normal price of $7.99. The Max Payne 3 Rockstar Pass you'll receive the pack free of charge. The Rockstar Pass is currently available for $29.99 / £19.99 on PSN.

Additionally on July 3rd, all pre-order and retail DLC will be available for purchase on PSN (and free of charge for those of you who have purchased the Rockstar Pass), which includes the following:

• Cemetery Map: $1.99 PSN
    • Silent Killer Loadout Pack: $1.99 PSN
    • Pill Bottle Item: $0.99 PSN
    • Deadly Force Burst: $0.99 PSN
    • Classic Max Payne Character: $0.99 PSN

Last edited by Marccap; 06-29-2012 at 09:09 AM.

Mr. 70 Plats

Well, at least they're giving people a discount on the DLC instead of overpricing it. Good call Rockstar.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

yeah more gaming companies should be looking at what R* and their support (sometimes lack of but hey, iff they discount dlc for that then im all for it) altho i already bought the rockstar pass so doesnt really effect me but stoked for others who didnt get the pass

Lvl 4 - Silver

To be honest this will probably make some people stop crying about all the flaws in the game, no wait.. i doubt it will, isn't it really just saying 'Hey it's probably pointless buying the pass as we'll sell stuff cheaper anyway...' Is the new faction really worth the price with one new weapon and the new burst? I'd rather have the choice in what DLC I bought, so I personally wouldn't buy any pass that I didn't know what I was paying for... seems to be more and more of a Industry given at the moment.. which sucks, but I guess some people would buy anything because of the name on it regardless.. Trophies though.. It's tempting Yes new maps are cool, although looking at the airport map from the photo you posted I can't help noticing distinct similarities between that and the map on MW3 from that angle.. anyone else agree or is it just me? lol
    Because Trophies are amazing...

PRO Member

Trailer now added

Lvl 9 - Gold

Now the get four kills in imperial palace looks a little easier.. a lucky RPG maybe :c and departure lounge looks like it has some spots to actually jump off so the two kills wont be that difficult just a matter of two people walking past.

Lvl 6 - Silver

I thought this game was awesome!! Though I haven't played the multiplayer, I was wondering how it would all work out.. Looks like fun but they should add more singleplayer stuff

Lvl 9 - Gold

Max Payne 3 Local Justice Pack Now Available | Rockstar Games

Looks like everywhere else will be getting it on the 4th when the store updates, well probably be the 5th then for Australia/New Zealand and so on *sigh*

Saints Row IV

I'll keep them in mind.I wait for a Rockstar summer discount
    Epic avatar by PixieOfDarkness!
    Epic signature by spanishstoat

Click on my Signature to check my website