Treasures of Montezuma Blitz Trophy List

This is a discussion on Treasures of Montezuma Blitz Trophy List within the PlayStation & Trophy News forum, part of the PS3Trophies.com Headquarters; The first ever free-to-play title for the PlayStation Vita, Treasures of Montezuma Blitz has now received trophy support with the ...

PRO Member

Treasures of Montezuma Blitz Trophy List

The first ever free-to-play title for the PlayStation Vita, Treasures of Montezuma Blitz has now received trophy support with the lasted 1.5 patch. Treasures of Montezuma Blitz follows the familiar match three gameplay of other titles like Bejeweled, but stands out from the rest with exciting power ups and daily tournaments. Treasures of Montezuma Blitz is available for download now on the PlayStation Vita.

Scoremaster
    Score 1000000 point during one round.

Good Start
    Earn enough experience to level up.

Precious Rain
    Get 25 Crystals from one combo.

Destroyer
    Destroy 100000 tokens.

Expert Matchmaker
    Make a match worth 10000 points.

Sandstorm
    Use Score Frenzy 100 times.

Artful Master
    Reach 10x points multiplier.

Bad Luck
    Earn no Crystals in a daily bonus minigame.

Fortunate Son
    Win 25000 Crystals in a daily bonus minigame.

Denizen
    Spend 100 hours playing.

Armed to Teeth
    Get all bonuses, totems and slots upgraded to maximum level.

Dark Lord
    Activate Dark Mode 10 times.

Nuclear Blast
    Destroy every token present on game board.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

If only the trophies would sync with the PlayStation Network and not be limited to your PS Vita-system.

To clarify, I'm only talking about this game!
    I hope the 5 trophies I already earned will be added to my total in the near future.
    Last edited by Vorlon; 07-04-2012 at 05:45 AM. Reason: clarification

Lvl 1 - Bronze

what do u mean? i am sure all the trophies sync in the same account as long as your vita is under the same account , so when i get a trophy on ps vita , it contributes to the trophy count on psn alongside my ps3 games , i think you are confused or are u just talking about this game?

Lvl 4 - Silver

I read the updates, yeah it has trophies which show up on the vita but you actually can't sync them with your PSN network (There given reason is due to software limitations)

Indie Game Developer

Wait seriously? That is a thing that can happen? This is ridiculous, that shouldn't be allowed. Trophies that don't actually count as trophies? This better not happen ever again, or else this could get out of hand...
    Hey. Hey. Look. Look at me. I'm playing video games.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Why isn't it possible to unlock those trophies if you could buy to unlock those? Let's say €5,- ;-P. This is just like the PS+ 60-min full game trials though

Resident Deadhead

Quote Originally Posted by Doomlor0 View Post
    I read the updates, yeah it has trophies which show up on the vita but you actually can't sync them with your PSN network (There given reason is due to software limitations)
    uh so let me get this straight, the game now has trophies, but they wont show up on psn at all? the other vita games add to your total, but dont show up under played ps3 games. is that what your talking about? or do they just not show up at all on your account, making these the gayest and most useless trophies in history?
    I Grew up a Fuckin Screw-Up, Got introduced to the Game, got an ounce and Fuckin Blew Up.

Only the Good Die Young, so I'll be here Awhile

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by jenkem_addict88 View Post
    uh so let me get this straight, the game now has trophies, but they wont show up on psn at all? the other vita games add to your total, but dont show up under played ps3 games. is that what your talking about? or do they just not show up at all on your account, making these the gayest and most useless trophies in history?
    I have been following Alawars'es (tomblitz) blogs for a while now.
    they are very helpfull and listen a lot to their community. You cant blame these ppl for that.
    they are working hard, and spammessaging sony, so that we'll get our trophies fully synced (atleast thats what they are saying).

Lvl 9 - Gold

Sony hasn't updated support for the trophies of this game yet, that's what it means. Some games like Dungeon Defenders, it took months for them to update it.... Lets hope this isn't a case like that...

Other than that, trophies sound incredible hard. Unless there is another mode of play, I can only play for like 1 minute or something...
    August 2011 Trophy Competition Winner

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by Minarum View Post
    Sony hasn't updated support for the trophies of this game yet, that's what it means. Some games like Dungeon Defenders, it took months for them to update it.... Lets hope this isn't a case like that...

Other than that, trophies sound incredible hard. Unless there is another mode of play, I can only play for like 1 minute or something...
    you'll get a lot of extra's as you proceed to level. I once played one match for over four minutes (got over 12million points)

Synthwave <3

Wow, this really sucks that the trophies don't sync to PSN. I was so excited to hear the trophies were finally available in the US but am really disappointed to see that we can't sync our trophies. I hope they fix this. Too bad, some free games like this are a nice distraction and having trophies would be a nice bonus.

Sig by PixieofDarkness
    Platbar by djunglist

My trophy checklist

Latest :

The Last of Us

Trophy Guide Kitten

I don;t care that they dont sync yet. The game is hella fun and I've been playin since before the patch. I already got 4 trophies too . Not gonna be easy to finish this though, especially the play for 100 hours....
    K? Thanks

Saints Row IV

So trophies can't sync? Are they gonna count later on the future with a patch or something?
    Epic avatar by PixieOfDarkness!
    Epic signature by spanishstoat

Click on my Signature to check my website

Lvl 7 - Gold

Yes this game is fun. Also had it before these updates. It's a shame for the moment that the trophies don't sync though.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Does anyone know what is the highest level the totems and bonuses go too? (This is for the Armed to teeth trophy)

Lvl 7 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by sirboobins View Post
    Does anyone know what is the highest level the totems and bonuses go too? (This is for the Armed to teeth trophy)
    Very good question, i would like to know too... And have to achieve that multiplayer X10 in crystals??

Lvl 7 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by sirboobins View Post
    Yes very good question, i would like to know too.. And how do you achieve that multiplayer x10 in crystals trophy??? And the nuke trophy??

Lvl 1 - Bronze

The bonuses and Totems go up to Level 4.

To get the 10x multiplier - you fill the crystal multiplier during a single game play to x10. This is located just to the right of the game play area. Starts at 0 and goes to x10. I was only able to do it using bonuses and totems.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

The trophies now sync. I have been playing everynight and last night i played, the little clear bubble the is around the trophy image ( sorta like the game trial trophies) were gone so i sync the trophies and updated them here and they show up.