Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

God of War Saga and Infamous Collection's Announced

This is a discussion on God of War Saga and Infamous Collection's Announced within the PlayStation & Trophy News forum, part of the PS3Trophies.com Headquarters; Today Sony has announced that there will be a God of War Saga and an Infamous Collection for PS3. The ...

September MotM 2013

God of War Saga and Infamous Collection's Announced

Today Sony has announced that there will be a God of War Saga and an Infamous Collection for PS3. The two collections will be releasing alongside of the Ratchet and Clank Trilogy. In the God of War Saga you play as Kratos who is on a mission that is based all on revenge. In the inFamous Collection you play as Cole MacGrath where you you the player has the choice of either being evil or being the hero. The God of War Saga and the inFamous will be releasing on PS3 on August 28, 2012 for $39.99.

The first collection that was announced was the God of War Saga. In the God of War Saga that has been announced are the following games and items.
    • God of War
    • God of War 2
    • God of War 3
    • God of War Origins Collection (which includes God of War: Chains of Olympus and God of War: Ghost of Sparta)
    • Exclusive Bonus Content
    • Voucher For 1 Trial Month of Playstation Plus
    • Remastered for HD, DUALSHOCK Control, Full Playstation Network Trophy Support and 3D (3D supported only in God of War 3 and God of War: Origins Collection)

The second collection that was announced was the inFamous Collection. In the inFAMOUS Collection that has been announced are the following games and items.
    • inFAMOUS
    • inFAMOUS 2
    • inFAMOUS: Festival of Blood
    • Extra missions
    • Additional character costumes, power ups and weapon styles

Source: PS Blog.
    Last edited by U.M.A._Mailman19; 08-06-2012 at 10:50 PM.

#hashtag

God of War collection is honestly a great deal 5 games? for 30$?

Now that's

Kid, not loser

On the PS.blog they said both will be $39.99. I see that with GOW, but not Infamous, as both Infamous games were free at some point on PSN. Also it would've been nice for the Infamous one to also include a PS+ voucher.

Thanks to Bladia for the amazing Sig and Avy.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

These are great deals! Too bad I just bough the GOW games I was missing to prepare myself for ascension

♚ Overlord ♔

Too bad, I have all of the infamous and god of war games.
    Everyone who doesn't should take this chance and get it all in one go with awesome deals
    Oh yeah I'll be looking forward to racket and clank.

Lvl 2 - Bronze

i just love infamous but i won't buy this collection because i have both of the infamous games. still i recommend everyone who didn't buy any infamous games ro buy this collection because these are awesome games.
    i have platinum on both games and these are the best games i have ever played.

Change is good

5 excellent games for $30 is a steal. Would've picked it up if only I didn't already own 1-3 and the 2 on PSP

3 great games for $30 is a good deal, I love the Infamous series, but again, I own 1 and Festival of Blood and platted 2 from PS+.

Mr. 70 Plats

Will be selling some of my backlog just to get BOTH R&C HD Collection and GOW Saga!!!

Lvl 1 - Bronze

does anyone know if they wil be released in europe...mainly republic of ireland

She Got Me Up All Night

Yes great deals but you can pick up the infamous collection for less than 40 brand new however the GOW collection my thats badass if i didn't own them all already!! paid well over 100 buying them new

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Want both to hurry and come out in europe Hope all the games are on the disc got little space to download stuff :/

Lvl 3 - Bronze

although i have platinumed ALL 7 games (the first 3 GOW and the Origins games; and the first two inFamous games), these games are well worth a replay and keep. at a great price for both games, i know what to put down for x-mas!

Go Blue Jackets!!

So this means for sure there making another inFamous... but sony is getting kind of annoying with all these remakes/remasters
    I don't own a PS3 anymore because my games of gaming have come to an end...

Where The Wind Blows

So apparently, on August 28th I get to add eight triple A games to my backlog for $70. And I get a month of Playstation Plus.

In technical terms, that's called a fucking sweet deal.

Click for some context for this signature. It rotates the lyric every time it's reloaded!

PRO Member

AWEE id so get the god of war collection if i didnt already have them all ...

Prayer Warrior

i'm amazed at the low price for the god of war collection. that's a fantastic deal and if i didn't already own all 5 games on ps3 i would totally buy that. infamous is cool too. but i could take or leave that one.

ps3trophies.com member since April 2009

An old-fashioned cowboy

Just to let everyone know only the numerical GOW are on the disc, the Origins Collections will be a download voucher. I think will buy the GOW Saga since I don't own any of the numerical games but I'll probably sell the voucher for the Origins Collection seeing as how I still have the disc version of it.

Crocodile Hunter

I'll pick up the GoW Saga now as it will be cheaper to get it then the old collections and i already have all the Infamous on my PS3...this is only to milk more money tho and I dnt like that. stop making new ideas to resell games already out and work on new games like a Kingdom Hearts Collection or something

Sig by Apokolypz

Lvl 4 - Silver

Considering I only have the original God of War Collection, I may get Saga and sell the other one. I may not be be a huge fan of GOW, but that is a very sweet deal they have there. Already finished all of the Infamous games so not really interested in that collection.

When life gives you lemons, make orange juice and leave people wondering how the hell you did it.

PRO Member

That GOW collection is a real big offer all in 1 blu ray omg

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast