Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Darksiders 2 Trophy List

This is a discussion on Darksiders 2 Trophy List within the PlayStation & Trophy News forum, part of the PS3Trophies.com Headquarters; Originally Posted by Prosthetic I'm suprised they haven't put in a trophy for the coliseum mode thing. They did put ...

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by Prosthetic View Post
    I'm suprised they haven't put in a trophy for the coliseum mode thing.
    They did put in a trophy for the coliseum mode thing. That mode is called The Crucible and the trophy is a silver trophy called "Is There Anyone Else?" This trophy is on the list. Also, this trophy won't be easy because there are 100 waves total and if you die you have to start COMPLETELY over. If you want more info go to youtube and search "Darksiders 2 The Crucible" and the first video should be 1 minute 30 seconds long which is a preview of The Crucible.

Lvl 10 - Platinum

Quote Originally Posted by Prosthetic View Post
    Looks like the first games trophy list and that one was pretty easy. I'm suprised they haven't put in a trophy for the coliseum mode thing.
    there is a trophy for crucible, but not nightmare difficulty, which is when you die you lose all progress and start from the beginning

*insert Latin phrase*

Didn't play the first, but looks fun. Btw, what does BFA mean?

Outdated Plat-bar by ThunderStick, sig by DaRe, avatar by ROBO3AG13
    Click the sig and be whisked away to my checklist (now with updates!)! Or click here to visit my YouTube channel! Vote on my Playstation Grandmasterpiece HERE!

Lvl 10 - Platinum

probably bad fucking ass

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by Digitalman123 View Post
    Didn't play the first, but looks fun. Btw, what does BFA mean?
    If you Google search BFA every site says BFA stands for "Best Friends Always."

JINTRAy

You can only guess where I am...my mother's basement

Quote Originally Posted by ferretbusiness View Post
    probably bad fucking ass
    This is exactly what I thought it meant as well.

|
    Sig - Initial D - Mazda RX-7 (FC3S)|
    |Sig by Smashguy | GDT bar by
    djunglist|
    |Avy - Daft Punk returns|

Thanks to GDT for hosting awesome competitions!

Lvl 1 - Bronze

A True Horseman
    Complete the game on APOCALYPTIC

Hell yeah love it when games give you a trophy for playing on the hardest, I always start a game on the hardest difficult if I can, as it more of a challenge even if you don't know any of the buttons - lot of deaths sure, but rewarding when you final complete it.

Lvl 10 - Platinum

nightmare would be the hardest mode, one death and back to the beginning you go, no trophy for it however

JINTRAy

nightmare would be the hardest mode, one death and back to the beginning you go, no trophy for it however
    That's crazy insane. I never played the first one on that difficulty. Are you at least allowed to save or does it have to be one straight playthrough?

|
    djunglist|

Platinum Procrastinator

Looks like a good trophy list just like the first game. I can't wait to get my copy from EB Games as I expect this will possibly be one of the best games of 2012. The first Darksiders was extremely underrated and was ten times better than any God of War game in my opinion.
    Like TV shows, join the Small Screen Gossip group!

Lvl 10 - Platinum

Quote Originally Posted by daftprophet View Post
    That's crazy insane. I never played the first one on that difficulty. Are you at least allowed to save or does it have to be one straight playthrough?
    they added it in just for this game, environmental deaths dont count against you but one death in combat and all your progress is erased, i dont believe it has to be done in one playthrough, i think you can save and stop but one death and your saves would get wiped out, perhaps you could work around it by using the cloud saves but maybe the developers have thought of a way to not allow the players to cheat like that, the actual difficulty is equivalent to apocalyptic difficulty, which is supposed to be harder than the first one, also no new game plus for nightmare mode, must start from scratch

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Thank God for no type of "Aerial Predator" trophy in this game! Still prevents me from the platinum in the original.

Definitely going to pick this game up eventually. Love the original. I have 'The Last Story' on the Wii reserved for tomorrow though so this game will have to wait.

JINTRAy

they added it in just for this game, environmental deaths dont count against you but one death in combat and all your progress is erased, i dont believe it has to be done in one playthrough, i think you can save and stop but one death and your saves would get wiped out, perhaps you could work around it by using the cloud saves but maybe the developers have thought of a way to not allow the players to cheat like that, the actual difficulty is equivalent to apocalyptic difficulty, which is supposed to be harder than the first one, also no new game plus for nightmare mode, must start from scratch
    I may have give that mode a try then. Sounds pretty crazy. One death and it would wipe your saves ...damn.

|
    djunglist|

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by daftprophet View Post
    Would not know never played the 1st one, but with all games like this I try to start on the hardest if I can

Lvl 1 - Bronze

i cant wait to pick up my collectors edition in the morning, waiting this long after push backs has been torture!!!

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Im pretty new to games overall started last year, so i want to play darksiders 1 first, problem is i cant find it anywhere

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by U.M.A._Mailman19 View Post
    Darksiders 2 takes place right after the events of the first Darksiders.
    Actually it takes place during the events of Darksiders 1 (or rather right before War was accused of treachery, so D1 prologue).

Lvl 6 - Silver

Yeah there really is alot of similar trophies from Darksiders 1 but im also glad there is no aerial predator trophy. That thing was a massive pain in my ass.

I cant wait to get a copy, Ive seen a lot of people posting how much it has improved on the first

Uncharted | Ratchet & Clank: aCiT | Uncharted 2 | Heavy Rain | CoD:WaW | Prince of Persia | Resident Evil 5 | Darksiders | Prince of Persia: tFS Assassins Creed 2 | LittleBigPlanet | Modern Warfare 2 | Uncharted 3 | Enslaved: OttW | Battlefield: BC2 | God of War I & II | Mafia II
    NFS: Hot Pursuit | Resistance 2 | Tekken 6 | Bioshock | Star Wars: tFU | Mass Effect | Portal 2 | God of War: CoO & GoS

Tomb Raider (91%), Killzone2 (83%)

Lvl 5 - Silver

Great list, most seem story related, going to get this after i get and play the first one

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by DrRockso87 View Post
    Thank God for no type of "Aerial Predator" trophy in this game! Still prevents me from the platinum in the original.
    I know how you feel, that trophy gave me a lot of trouble also. Since flying part is in earlier parts of the game try beginning a new game on easy, that way you take less damage and don't have to worry about dying. Just concentrate on killing stuff.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast