New Far Cry 3 "Survival Guide" Trailer

This is a discussion on New Far Cry 3 "Survival Guide" Trailer within the PlayStation & Trophy News forum, part of the PS3Trophies.com Headquarters; Ubisoft the company behind the game Far Cry 3 have released a new trailer for the game. Far Cry 3 ...

September MotM 2013

New Far Cry 3 "Survival Guide" Trailer

Ubisoft the company behind the game Far Cry 3 have released a new trailer for the game. Far Cry 3 is a open world first-person shooter being developed by Ubisoft Montreal. The game is a sequel to 2008's Far Cry 2. In Far Cry 3 you play as Jason Brody who is a tourist that gets stranded on a tropical island with his girlfriend. Jason and his girlfriend end up getting separated from each other on the island, so he goes out to search for her. What Jason doesn't know is that his mission to find his girlfriend will be a dangerous one. Jason will be captured by the games antagonist Vaas, who is a psycho and is all mentioning stuff about insanity. From that point on Jason's objective is to escape Vaas and then bring him down. Far Cry 3 is set to release for PS3 on December 4, 2012 in North America and November 29, 2012 in Europe.

In the new trailer that was released gamer's will get tips on how to survive the exotic island that they are stranded on. The trailer will show off some new footage of the game. The trailer will include some intense scenes in it. The hints on how to survive that are in the trailer are being given off by an ex-CIA agent.

Source: IGN.

The Incredible Marccap

Looking forward to this game but still got three months to go . Thanks for the trailer

Add Me on PSN - Marccap

Lvl 2 - Bronze

I still dont know what to think of this game... On one hand FarCry 2 was fun for awhile, on the other...Farcry instincts on the 360 was not.
    "If I could seperate me from my-self, I would probably avoid me."

Lvl 2 - Bronze

i will probably buy this game. it looks incredible!!!

BEEP BOOP BORP

This is a day 1 for me. It looks like they're fixing all the issues with FC2 (infinite-spawning enemies, fast-talking NPCs), while keeping all the cool things (healing animations, great gunplay)

I'm back!!!

Game looks fantastic thanks for the video…i guess i should start playing my far cry 2

Avatar by DARE & Sig by Djunglist

Lvl 3 - Bronze

awesome vid. Hope it'll be an awesome game too.

BRÜTAL Avy & Sig by dsluckay!