Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

BioWare Announces Dragon Age 3: Inquisition

This is a discussion on BioWare Announces Dragon Age 3: Inquisition within the PlayStation & Trophy News forum, part of the PS3Trophies.com Headquarters; BioWare the company behind games such as the Mass Effect Series and the Dragon Age series have announced the next ...

September MotM 2013

BioWare Announces Dragon Age 3: Inquisition

BioWare the company behind games such as the Mass Effect Series and the Dragon Age series have announced the next installment in the Dragon Age series. The new game in the Dragon Age series is titled Dragon Age 3: Inquisition. The Dragon Age games are both fantasy action role-playing video games. BioWare has confirmed this news after multiple leaks about the game. Other than that BioWare hasn't revealed that much besides the fact that they announced the game. BioWare has stated they are aiming for a late 2013 release date for Dragon Age 3: Inquisition.

BioWare's Edmonton and Montreal General Manager Aaryn Flynn had this to say about the announcement:

“The Dragon Age team has been working on Dragon Age 3: Inquisition for almost two years now, we've been poring over player feedback from past games and connecting directly with our fans. They haven’t held back, so we’re not either. With Dragon Age 3: Inquisition, we want to give fans what they’re asking for – a great story with choices that matter, a massive world to explore, deep customization and combat that is both tactical and visceral. At the same time, we know we need new technology to truly make this vision become fully realized. And we’ve been working with DICE to make Frostbite 2 the foundation for the engine that is going to power Dragon Age 3.”

No other details were revealed by BioWare about Dragon Age 3: Inquisition, but more should come out over time.

Source: IGN.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

There is a god and it loves us

NSFW

I personally foresee massive chaos... But that might just be me.

Sig made by Beam. Platbar by Thunder.

Sig made by Beam.
    Platbar made by Thunder.

Trophy Guide Grand Master

Beast Incarnate

I haven't played DA2 yet, but I played and platted DA: Origins and absolutely loved it. One of my favourite games on the PS3. So to me, this is awesome news. Just gotta find time to do the 2nd one.

Change is good

I've yet to play DA2, and don't shoot me but I was bored of DA: Origins (I said don't shoot me). So I doubt I'll be trying this, unless it's claimed the best game of all time...ever.

NSFW

Quote Originally Posted by dsluckay View Post
    I've yet to play DA2, and don't shoot me but I was bored of DA: Origins (I said don't shoot me). So I doubt I'll be trying this, unless it's claimed the best game of all time...ever.
    Shoot you? I modestly shake your hands for saying things I did not dare to say.

Sig made by Beam. Platbar by Thunder.

Sig made by Beam.
    Platbar made by Thunder.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

After how bad DA2 was and how Mass Effect 3 was handled i have no faith in this at all.

Platinum Dohvakiin

Dragon Age: Origins was awesome, DA2 not so much. DA2 was just way too much Mass Effecty for my liking. Not that I didn't/don't like ME, I just don't want ME in my DA. Although I'm excited to hear they are making a new Dragon Age game. I'm also a little apprehensive about it as well.

Sig & Avi by:Stupot00
    PlatzReign Supreme
    MLB2K11 Trophy Guide

Currently Playing:
    Yakuza: Dead Souls & Dynasty Warriors 7

Aes Dana

Never really been intrested in the dragon age games. Not sure why?

\(^o^)/ (・。・)

Oh yes, pretty please! But... I pray that Bioware has the common sense not to make DA3 too much like DA2, and more like DA: Origins (Origins was a true RPG while DA2 was way too action-oriented and had too many rehashed maps). =3
    | Avatar by In2 | | Sig by Athena |

Lvl 6 - Silver

"Combat that is both tactical and visceral"

I'm really expecting the RPG elements to be lessened even further and in it's place awful fast and frantic action based combat. After the way Bioware handled ME3 I'm going to continue doubting them until proven wrong.

No Game No Life

Just by looking at the gameplay of the first Dragon Age, it wasn't that awesome or appealing to me. Played a few hours of the first one on the PC but I got bored immediately. Seems that this isn't the kind of RPG for me. I might give the second one a chance as it felt quite action packed or something like that.

Currently Playing:
    I dunno what to play anymore.. Too many JRPG

Checklist || GFX Showcase

Plats-O'-War!!

Quote Originally Posted by dsluckay View Post
    Commence Fire!!! But, I'm looking forward to this one. Played the 1st one (not done with it), and I have 2 still in plastic waiting to be played.

Kid, not loser

The Dragon Age series is one of the most over-rated imo. The first one was decent, played it all the way(On the wrong account by mistake ) through but definitely didn't think all much of it, especially since Demon's Souls released the same year.

Thanks to Bladia for the amazing Sig and Avy.

Lvl 4 - Silver

At the same time, we know we need new technology to truly make this vision become fully realized. And we’ve been working with DICE to make Frostbite 2 the foundation for the engine that is going to power Dragon Age 3.
    Hmm.. could this mean some environments can/will be destroyed? I actually enjoyed the Dragon Age series (except for the trophies...) so I might give this a chance. I just hope they stick to something original (D.A: Origins) since DA:II kinda felt rushed. Even though the combat in Origins was much slower and chunky (annoying trying to get backstabs with a rogue) it still felt superior to part 2. That's my opinion

"A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer"

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Oh god why, just hurry up and sink Bioware.
    Truly, we live in the age of shitty games.

INTJ

dragon age famed for such writing like

Lvl 3 - Bronze

I can't wait for DA3. I hope it plays more like the first game.

INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by zeroslayer81 View Post
    I can't wait for DA3. I hope it plays more like the first game.
    everyone does

DA: O was the only decent game in the series, Jennifer Hepler and retarded EA Publishing made it terrible.

but it won't.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast