Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 23

Dead or Alive 5 Trophy List

This is a discussion on Dead or Alive 5 Trophy List within the PlayStation & Trophy News forum, part of the PS3Trophies.com Headquarters; Team Ninja the company behind the game Dead or Alive 5 have released the trophy list for the game. Dead ...

  1. #1
    September MotM 2013
    U.M.A._Mailman19's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    2,439
    Reputation
    190

    Dead or Alive 5 Trophy List

    Team Ninja the company behind the game Dead or Alive 5 have released the trophy list for the game. Dead or Alive 5 is a fighting game and is the latest one in the series. Dead or Alive 5 will feature a lot of new upgrades. Another thing the game features is a variety of game modes and levels to fight on. Finally the game will feature a vast array of characters for gamer's to choose to fight as. Dead or Alive 5 will be kicking and punching its way on to PS3 on September 25, 2012 in North America and September 28, 2012.

    1
    3
    8
    36




    DOA5 Master
    Unlock all trophies

    Fighting Entertainment
    Have your first fight outside of Training or Versus modes

    Rivals
    Register 5 fighters in your Fight List

    Rival Rumble
    Fight online 10 times

    Rival Rampage
    Fight online 100 times

    DOA5 Is My Life
    Fight online 1000 times

    My Fight, My Rules
    Create your own online lobby

    Get out there and Fight!
    Play a lobby match

    Fighting For Real
    Play a Ranked match

    Jump In
    Play a Simple match

    Gesundheit!
    Trigger the Special Danger Zone in The Show

    Tango Kilo November
    Trigger the Special Danger Zone in Hot Zone

    You Asked for It!
    Fight 10 people through invitations

    Anybody, Anytime, Anywhere
    Fight 50 people through invitations

    First Throwdown
    Send a Throwdown Challenge to someone in your Fight List

    Akira Yuki
    Unlock Akira

    Sarah Bryant
    Unlock Sarah

    The Ultimate Hyper Clone
    Unlock Alpha-152

    Arcade Cleared
    Clear 1 course in Arcade mode

    Arcade Master
    Clear all courses in Arcade mode

    Time Attack Cleared
    Clear 1 course in Time Attack mode

    Time Attack Master
    Clear all courses in Time Attack mode

    Survival Cleared
    Clear 1 course in Survival mode

    Survival Master
    Clear all courses in Survival mode

    Fledgling Fighter
    Fight 10 Versus matches

    The Fighting Never Ends
    Fight 100 Versus matches

    The Curtain Rises
    Clear the Prologue in Story mode

    Ninja Battle
    Clear "Kasumi: Part 2" in Story mode

    ...And Then THIS Happened!
    Clear all chapters in Story mode

    Training Hard
    Play Training mode for 1 hour

    Exercise Newbie
    Perform all moves for all characters in Command Training

    On the Edge of Your Seat
    Play Spectator mode

    Fighter, Know Thyself
    View your results in Fight Record

    Ahhh, Memories
    View your photos in the Album

    Say Cheese!
    Take a photo in Spectator mode

    How Do I Fight?
    Display the Move List

    How Do I Fight Like A Pro?
    Display the Move Details

    A Fight to Remember
    Save a replay

    Safety First
    Turn Danger Zones off on the Stage Select screen

    Fighting in Style
    Unlock all costumes

    First Tag Team
    Play Tag Battle

    The Power of Two
    Perform 50 kinds of character-specific tag throws

    Blow 'Em Away
    Successfully land a Power Blow

    Down You Go
    Successfully attack during a Cliffhanger

    Cliffhanger Comeback
    Successfully block an opponent's attack during a Cliffhanger

    I Read Every Move
    Win without taking any damage

    Failure Teaches Success
    See all characters' losing poses

    Insomniac
    Watch all movies in Story mode without skipping any of them

  2. #2
    An old-fashioned cowboy
    SirDrRoger's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    1,508
    Reputation
    37

    Just a few more days. Only trophies that might cause a problem are Time Attack and Survival trophies. Also I could've sworn that I saw a trophy for collect all titles in one of the previous trophy lists.

  3. #3
    Angel of Death
    cengizbobengiz's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,597
    Reputation
    24

    1000 battles? At least it's not win like 100 battles or whatever. Seems time consuming more than anything.

  4. #4
    Legend...Nuff Said
    Lasombra's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Korea
    Posts
    1,431
    Reputation
    174

    The Power of Two might be tricky if it's 50 DIFFERENT combos, and not just 1 combo done 50 times. If its the former, I hope there is a way to keep track of them all.

    L
    asombra Files Interviews and Top Trophy Tournament Commentary from Skip and Max linked in the banner.
    Checkout the Facebook page or follow me on Twitter @LasombraFiles
    My first novel can be found here: The Lasombra Files: Choice and Consequence
    Big thanks to the site for giving me my start as a writer!

  5. #5
    PRO Member
    AngeldeLeo's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Macau
    Posts
    3,032
    Reputation
    53

    Ill wait 4 price drop 1000 online no time and no turbo

  6. #6
    Harvester of Souls
    NeroRadec707's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Kingdom of Westeros, Boletaria
    Posts
    1,853
    Reputation
    198

    Wow.. 1,000 battles online seems bit rough. O_O. by time you count in loading and such.... the actual fight(boosting or not) just seems to take quit a long time. lol. Well maybe not actually as bad, but could be.

    Everything seem slike standard fight trophies . I really want to play this game, just unsure if I will get right away or wait for a price drop or soemthing.

    HOSTED BY GREAT DAZE TAZER!!!!! COME JOIN THE MAYHEM!!!

    Avatar/Signature by DaRe_xLw
    Guide Bar Created by Ds_luckay



  7. #7
    Lvl 6 - Silver
    CheapJuggler's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    California
    Posts
    410
    Reputation
    11

    Nice, will be getting this eventually

  8. #8
    Sic Vis Pacem Bellum
    The Secret Society's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Shinjuku
    Posts
    2,094
    Reputation
    54

    Guys heads up, in order to get alpha 592 you have to get 300 titles I believe
    The game starts you off with 50

    And command training will take hours as well especially if your not familiar with the buttons

    To get costumes requires you to beat arcade with everyone and every difficulty plus survival mode, time attack, etc

    This game is a toughie to plat for newbies, take it from me since I'm playing it now



  9. #9
    PRO Member
    DRAGON1NINJA's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    1,433
    Reputation
    168

    Quote Originally Posted by cengizbobengiz View Post
    1000 battles? At least it's not win like 100 battles or whatever. Seems time consuming more than anything.
    win a 100 would be so much easier than fight in 1000 matches lol

    Quote Originally Posted by NeroRadec707 View Post
    Wow.. 1,000 battles online seems bit rough. O_O. by time you count in loading and such.... the actual fight(boosting or not) just seems to take quit a long time. lol. Well maybe not actually as bad, but could be.

    Everything seem slike standard fight trophies . I really want to play this game, just unsure if I will get right away or wait for a price drop or soemthing.
    1000 battles is time consuming, but with a great game like this I don't mind

    Sig by Smashguy

  10. #10
    Lvl 1 - Bronze
    Renzosama's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Rome, Italy
    Posts
    14
    Reputation
    3

    Damn... harder than I expected.. 1000 online battles?? Seriously?

  11. #11
    Lvl 3 - Bronze
    TheBallistikOne's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    110
    Reputation
    1

    A friend, she told me that Dead or Alive is the only fighting game that tries to end move spamming. Is that true?

  12. #12
    PRO Member
    DRAGON1NINJA's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    1,433
    Reputation
    168

    Quote Originally Posted by TheBallistikOne View Post
    A friend, she told me that Dead or Alive is the only fighting game that tries to end move spamming. Is that true?
    No it's not true, you can spam on all fighting games.. but, like all fighting games it's up to you to get out of that situation. There is always a way to get around spam, you just have to know how

    Sig by Smashguy

  13. #13
    Legend...Nuff Said
    Lasombra's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Korea
    Posts
    1,431
    Reputation
    174

    Quote Originally Posted by DRAGON1NINJA View Post
    No it's not true, you can spam on all fighting games.. but, like all fighting games it's up to you to get out of that situation. There is always a way to get around spam, you just have to know how
    I think DOA has more ability to stop spamming than any other fighter because of the counter-system.

    L
    asombra Files Interviews and Top Trophy Tournament Commentary from Skip and Max linked in the banner.
    Checkout the Facebook page or follow me on Twitter @LasombraFiles
    My first novel can be found here: The Lasombra Files: Choice and Consequence
    Big thanks to the site for giving me my start as a writer!

  14. #14
    PRO Member
    DRAGON1NINJA's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    1,433
    Reputation
    168

    Quote Originally Posted by Lasombra View Post
    I think DOA has more ability to stop spamming than any other fighter because of the counter-system.
    The counter-system can stop spam but only if you know what you're doing. Using the counter is much more than tapping a button, it has to be timed. If you tap it too soon or too late then you will get hit. All fighting games have counter-systems, knowing how to use them takes time.

    In Tekken, there are some characters that can counter attacks with a grab and once you grab the opponent he can't get out of it and takes huge damage which is the reward for a successful counter. It is very strict timing and if you fuck up you would be open for their attacks as punishment for not using it right, *cough spam *cough

    Other fighting games, you counter with an attack (or special/super attacks) but it must be at the right time, so just because DOA has a counter-system button doesn't make it any easier to stop spam.

    Sig by Smashguy

  15. #15
    Legend...Nuff Said
    Lasombra's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Korea
    Posts
    1,431
    Reputation
    174

    Quote Originally Posted by DRAGON1NINJA View Post
    The counter-system can stop spam but only if you know what you're doing. Using the counter is much more than tapping a button, it has to be timed. If you tap it too soon or too late then you will get hit. All fighting games have counter-systems, knowing how to use them takes time.

    In Tekken, there are some characters that can counter attacks with a grab and once you grab the opponent he can't get out of it and takes huge damage which is the reward for a successful counter. It is very strict timing and if you fuck up you would be open for their attacks as punishment for not using it right, *cough spam *cough

    Other fighting games, you counter with an attack (or special/super attacks) but it must be at the right time, so just because DOA has a counter-system button doesn't make it any easier to stop spam.
    I have to respectfully disagree. I've not played Tekkan, so I can't comment on that game, but every other fighting game I've played there is not real counter system like DOA. Attacking at the right moment to prevent an attack is not a 'counter' per say. If you mistime it then the opponent has free reign until the chain ends. DOA you have substantially more opportunities to counter, particularly if stuck in a combo chain.

    L
    asombra Files Interviews and Top Trophy Tournament Commentary from Skip and Max linked in the banner.
    Checkout the Facebook page or follow me on Twitter @LasombraFiles
    My first novel can be found here: The Lasombra Files: Choice and Consequence
    Big thanks to the site for giving me my start as a writer!

  16. #16
    The Playboy Wikipedia
    Ewok_3000's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Christchurch, NZ
    Posts
    1,142
    Reputation
    52

    1000 fights online? I sure hope the server isn't laggy. But at least it's a gold. I'm not gonna be getting this straight away, but I will get it.
    Amanda Cerny - Playboy's Miss October 2011

    Credit to Saul (from another site) for the sig!

  17. #17
    PRO Member
    DRAGON1NINJA's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    1,433
    Reputation
    168

    Quote Originally Posted by Lasombra View Post
    I have to respectfully disagree. I've not played Tekkan, so I can't comment on that game, but every other fighting game I've played there is not real counter system like DOA. Attacking at the right moment to prevent an attack is not a 'counter' per say. If you mistime it then the opponent has free reign until the chain ends. DOA you have substantially more opportunities to counter, particularly if stuck in a combo chain.
    You can counter attacks with an attack at the right moment, if done properly like these videos



    Last time I played DOA was on xbox which was a long time ago, and like all fighting games there is no way to get out of a proper combo chain.

    Sig by Smashguy

  18. #18
    Legend...Nuff Said
    Lasombra's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Korea
    Posts
    1,431
    Reputation
    174

    Quote Originally Posted by DRAGON1NINJA View Post
    You can counter attacks with an attack at the right moment, if done properly like these videos



    Last time I played DOA was on xbox which was a long time ago, and like all fighting games there is no way to get out of a proper combo chain.
    The second video is like what they do in Persona: Arena, but I don't call that countering. I just call it good blocking. If that is what you meant by countering, then yeah, all games have that.

    I played DOA3 on the XBox and hated it cause the countering was on a delay. DOA2 on the Dreamcast was crisp, no delay, and you could do non-block counters in combo chains. Hard to do, but possible with some practice against the computer.

    L
    asombra Files Interviews and Top Trophy Tournament Commentary from Skip and Max linked in the banner.
    Checkout the Facebook page or follow me on Twitter @LasombraFiles
    My first novel can be found here: The Lasombra Files: Choice and Consequence
    Big thanks to the site for giving me my start as a writer!

  19. #19
    PRO Member
    DRAGON1NINJA's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    1,433
    Reputation
    168

    Quote Originally Posted by Lasombra View Post
    The second video is like what they do in Persona: Arena, but I don't call that countering. I just call it good blocking. If that is what you meant by countering, then yeah, all games have that.

    I played DOA3 on the XBox and hated it cause the countering was on a delay. DOA2 on the Dreamcast was crisp, no delay, and you could do non-block counters in combo chains. Hard to do, but possible with some practice against the computer.
    I'll take your word for it, I can't remember much from DOA. I hope you can still do that in DOA5, seems like a good thing and I can imagine how difficult pulling that off would be.

    Sig by Smashguy

  20. #20
    Sic Vis Pacem Bellum
    The Secret Society's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Shinjuku
    Posts
    2,094
    Reputation
    54

    Quote Originally Posted by TheBallistikOne View Post
    A friend, she told me that Dead or Alive is the only fighting game that tries to end move spamming. Is that true?
    Well for human players online spam is inevitable but like dragoninja it's all about how you deal with it to avoid it
    Key thing I'm learning is the counter system, the AI will spam grabs and low hits the higher the difficulty
    Learn from the computer and humans will be your true test



Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:15 AM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.1.10
Copyright © 2014 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO