Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Dead or Alive 5 Trophy List

This is a discussion on Dead or Alive 5 Trophy List within the PlayStation & Trophy News forum, part of the PS3Trophies.com Headquarters; Team Ninja the company behind the game Dead or Alive 5 have released the trophy list for the game. Dead ...

September MotM 2013

Dead or Alive 5 Trophy List

Team Ninja the company behind the game Dead or Alive 5 have released the trophy list for the game. Dead or Alive 5 is a fighting game and is the latest one in the series. Dead or Alive 5 will feature a lot of new upgrades. Another thing the game features is a variety of game modes and levels to fight on. Finally the game will feature a vast array of characters for gamer's to choose to fight as. Dead or Alive 5 will be kicking and punching its way on to PS3 on September 25, 2012 in North America and September 28, 2012.

DOA5 Master
    Unlock all trophies

Fighting Entertainment
    Have your first fight outside of Training or Versus modes

Rivals
    Register 5 fighters in your Fight List

Rival Rumble
    Fight online 10 times

Rival Rampage
    Fight online 100 times

DOA5 Is My Life
    Fight online 1000 times

My Fight, My Rules
    Create your own online lobby

Get out there and Fight!
    Play a lobby match

Fighting For Real
    Play a Ranked match

Jump In
    Play a Simple match

Gesundheit!
    Trigger the Special Danger Zone in The Show

Tango Kilo November
    Trigger the Special Danger Zone in Hot Zone

You Asked for It!
    Fight 10 people through invitations

Anybody, Anytime, Anywhere
    Fight 50 people through invitations

First Throwdown
    Send a Throwdown Challenge to someone in your Fight List

Akira Yuki
    Unlock Akira

Sarah Bryant
    Unlock Sarah

The Ultimate Hyper Clone
    Unlock Alpha-152

Arcade Cleared
    Clear 1 course in Arcade mode

Arcade Master
    Clear all courses in Arcade mode

Time Attack Cleared
    Clear 1 course in Time Attack mode

Time Attack Master
    Clear all courses in Time Attack mode

Survival Cleared
    Clear 1 course in Survival mode

Survival Master
    Clear all courses in Survival mode

Fledgling Fighter
    Fight 10 Versus matches

The Fighting Never Ends
    Fight 100 Versus matches

The Curtain Rises
    Clear the Prologue in Story mode

Ninja Battle
    Clear "Kasumi: Part 2" in Story mode

...And Then THIS Happened!
    Clear all chapters in Story mode

Training Hard
    Play Training mode for 1 hour

Exercise Newbie
    Perform all moves for all characters in Command Training

On the Edge of Your Seat
    Play Spectator mode

Fighter, Know Thyself
    View your results in Fight Record

Ahhh, Memories
    View your photos in the Album

Say Cheese!
    Take a photo in Spectator mode

How Do I Fight?
    Display the Move List

How Do I Fight Like A Pro?
    Display the Move Details

A Fight to Remember
    Save a replay

Safety First
    Turn Danger Zones off on the Stage Select screen

Fighting in Style
    Unlock all costumes

First Tag Team
    Play Tag Battle

The Power of Two
    Perform 50 kinds of character-specific tag throws

Blow 'Em Away
    Successfully land a Power Blow

Down You Go
    Successfully attack during a Cliffhanger

Cliffhanger Comeback
    Successfully block an opponent's attack during a Cliffhanger

I Read Every Move
    Win without taking any damage

Failure Teaches Success
    See all characters' losing poses

Insomniac
    Watch all movies in Story mode without skipping any of them

An old-fashioned cowboy

Just a few more days. Only trophies that might cause a problem are Time Attack and Survival trophies. Also I could've sworn that I saw a trophy for collect all titles in one of the previous trophy lists.

Angel of Death

1000 battles? At least it's not win like 100 battles or whatever. Seems time consuming more than anything.

Legend...Nuff Said

The Power of Two might be tricky if it's 50 DIFFERENT combos, and not just 1 combo done 50 times. If its the former, I hope there is a way to keep track of them all.

L
    asombra Files Interviews and Top Trophy Tournament Commentary from Skip and Max linked in the banner.
    Checkout the Facebook page or follow me on Twitter @LasombraFiles
    My first novel can be found here: The Lasombra Files: Choice and Consequence
    Big thanks to the site for giving me my start as a writer!

PRO Member

Ill wait 4 price drop 1000 online no time and no turbo

Harvester of Souls

Wow.. 1,000 battles online seems bit rough. O_O. by time you count in loading and such.... the actual fight(boosting or not) just seems to take quit a long time. lol. Well maybe not actually as bad, but could be.

Everything seem slike standard fight trophies . I really want to play this game, just unsure if I will get right away or wait for a price drop or soemthing.

HOSTED BY GREAT DAZE TAZER!!!!! COME JOIN THE MAYHEM!!!

Guide Bar Created by Ds_luckay

Lvl 6 - Silver

Nice, will be getting this eventually

Sic Vis Pacem Bellum

Guys heads up, in order to get alpha 592 you have to get 300 titles I believe
    The game starts you off with 50

And command training will take hours as well especially if your not familiar with the buttons

To get costumes requires you to beat arcade with everyone and every difficulty plus survival mode, time attack, etc

This game is a toughie to plat for newbies, take it from me since I'm playing it now

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by cengizbobengiz View Post
    1000 battles? At least it's not win like 100 battles or whatever. Seems time consuming more than anything.
    win a 100 would be so much easier than fight in 1000 matches lol

Quote Originally Posted by NeroRadec707 View Post
    Wow.. 1,000 battles online seems bit rough. O_O. by time you count in loading and such.... the actual fight(boosting or not) just seems to take quit a long time. lol. Well maybe not actually as bad, but could be.

Everything seem slike standard fight trophies . I really want to play this game, just unsure if I will get right away or wait for a price drop or soemthing.
    1000 battles is time consuming, but with a great game like this I don't mind

Sig by Smashguy

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Damn... harder than I expected.. 1000 online battles?? Seriously?

Lvl 3 - Bronze

A friend, she told me that Dead or Alive is the only fighting game that tries to end move spamming. Is that true?

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by TheBallistikOne View Post
    A friend, she told me that Dead or Alive is the only fighting game that tries to end move spamming. Is that true?
    No it's not true, you can spam on all fighting games.. but, like all fighting games it's up to you to get out of that situation. There is always a way to get around spam, you just have to know how

Sig by Smashguy

Legend...Nuff Said

Quote Originally Posted by DRAGON1NINJA View Post
    No it's not true, you can spam on all fighting games.. but, like all fighting games it's up to you to get out of that situation. There is always a way to get around spam, you just have to know how
    I think DOA has more ability to stop spamming than any other fighter because of the counter-system.

L
    asombra Files Interviews and Top Trophy Tournament Commentary from Skip and Max linked in the banner.

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by Lasombra View Post
    I think DOA has more ability to stop spamming than any other fighter because of the counter-system.
    The counter-system can stop spam but only if you know what you're doing. Using the counter is much more than tapping a button, it has to be timed. If you tap it too soon or too late then you will get hit. All fighting games have counter-systems, knowing how to use them takes time.

In Tekken, there are some characters that can counter attacks with a grab and once you grab the opponent he can't get out of it and takes huge damage which is the reward for a successful counter. It is very strict timing and if you fuck up you would be open for their attacks as punishment for not using it right, *cough spam *cough

Other fighting games, you counter with an attack (or special/super attacks) but it must be at the right time, so just because DOA has a counter-system button doesn't make it any easier to stop spam.

Sig by Smashguy

Legend...Nuff Said

The counter-system can stop spam but only if you know what you're doing. Using the counter is much more than tapping a button, it has to be timed. If you tap it too soon or too late then you will get hit. All fighting games have counter-systems, knowing how to use them takes time.

In Tekken, there are some characters that can counter attacks with a grab and once you grab the opponent he can't get out of it and takes huge damage which is the reward for a successful counter. It is very strict timing and if you fuck up you would be open for their attacks as punishment for not using it right, *cough spam *cough

Other fighting games, you counter with an attack (or special/super attacks) but it must be at the right time, so just because DOA has a counter-system button doesn't make it any easier to stop spam.
    I have to respectfully disagree. I've not played Tekkan, so I can't comment on that game, but every other fighting game I've played there is not real counter system like DOA. Attacking at the right moment to prevent an attack is not a 'counter' per say. If you mistime it then the opponent has free reign until the chain ends. DOA you have substantially more opportunities to counter, particularly if stuck in a combo chain.

L

The Playboy Wikipedia

1000 fights online? I sure hope the server isn't laggy. But at least it's a gold. I'm not gonna be getting this straight away, but I will get it.
    Amanda Cerny - Playboy's Miss October 2011

Credit to Saul (from another site) for the sig!

PRO Member

I have to respectfully disagree. I've not played Tekkan, so I can't comment on that game, but every other fighting game I've played there is not real counter system like DOA. Attacking at the right moment to prevent an attack is not a 'counter' per say. If you mistime it then the opponent has free reign until the chain ends. DOA you have substantially more opportunities to counter, particularly if stuck in a combo chain.
    You can counter attacks with an attack at the right moment, if done properly like these videos

Last time I played DOA was on xbox which was a long time ago, and like all fighting games there is no way to get out of a proper combo chain.

Sig by Smashguy

Legend...Nuff Said

You can counter attacks with an attack at the right moment, if done properly like these videos

Last time I played DOA was on xbox which was a long time ago, and like all fighting games there is no way to get out of a proper combo chain.
    The second video is like what they do in Persona: Arena, but I don't call that countering. I just call it good blocking. If that is what you meant by countering, then yeah, all games have that.

I played DOA3 on the XBox and hated it cause the countering was on a delay. DOA2 on the Dreamcast was crisp, no delay, and you could do non-block counters in combo chains. Hard to do, but possible with some practice against the computer.

L

PRO Member

The second video is like what they do in Persona: Arena, but I don't call that countering. I just call it good blocking. If that is what you meant by countering, then yeah, all games have that.

I played DOA3 on the XBox and hated it cause the countering was on a delay. DOA2 on the Dreamcast was crisp, no delay, and you could do non-block counters in combo chains. Hard to do, but possible with some practice against the computer.
    I'll take your word for it, I can't remember much from DOA. I hope you can still do that in DOA5, seems like a good thing and I can imagine how difficult pulling that off would be.

Sig by Smashguy

Sic Vis Pacem Bellum

Quote Originally Posted by TheBallistikOne View Post
    Well for human players online spam is inevitable but like dragoninja it's all about how you deal with it to avoid it
    Key thing I'm learning is the counter system, the AI will spam grabs and low hits the higher the difficulty
    Learn from the computer and humans will be your true test

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast