Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Rainbow Moon Announced for Vita

This is a discussion on Rainbow Moon Announced for Vita within the PlayStation & Trophy News forum, part of the PS3Trophies.com Headquarters; SideQuest Studios the company behind the hit PSN game Rainbow Moon has announced that the game will be coming to ...

September MotM 2013

Rainbow Moon Announced for Vita

SideQuest Studios the company behind the hit PSN game Rainbow Moon has announced that the game will be coming to the PlayStation Vita. SideQuest Studios' Rainbow Moon is a strategy game. In Rainbow Moon you play as Baldren who has opened up a dimensional gate that has released a bunch of monsters out into his planet. Baldren's objective is to close the gate and to warp himself back to his home planet. Baldren will do what ever he can to close the gate and get back home. Rainbow Moon will be coming to the PS Vita in 2013.

EastAsiaSoft the games producer had this to say about Rainbow Moon coming to the Vita:

“We’ve been thinking about bringing Rainbow Moon to other platforms for quite a while, and the PlayStation Vita has been high up on our list as one of our favorite platforms,” EastAsiaSoft’s Nils Ngai said in an interview conducted with IGN. “The PSP has been the number one platform for JRPGs in recent years and Sony built up a very strong fanbase. The PS Vita has a lot of potential and with the right games, we are confident that its userbase will grow strongly during the coming years. Hopefully we can contribute a little part to it with our upcoming PS Vita port [of Rainbow Moon].”

This was also said about Rainbow Moon coming to the Vita:

“The final decision to bring Rainbow Moon to PS Vita was made because of the game’s success on the PlayStation 3 and really strong user feedback. During the last couple of months we have received hundreds of requests, which ultimately influenced our decision.”

No other details were revealed by EastAsiaSoft and SideQuest Studios.

Source: IGN.

Felix the Cat

This is great news. Hopefully I won't have to re-purchase the game though.
    Classic Game Room: 16-bit, 100% Awesome

Thank you Fox for the awesome signature!
    PSN: James_Page | XBL: Mopar Parker | Steam: Pagey the Wind Squid | NN: 1stGenCummins

Death to zombies!!

Was thinking of buying this and i would much rather have it for the Vita

Sig by djunglist
    Platboy bar by Hitmon133

My checklist
    Stu's pot of shinies

Lvl 6 - Silver

This is great news. I would love to play this on the vita instead of my ps3. I think I will have get a vita now because there are finally some good games coming for it. I hope I can transfer my ps3 copy over to the vita, I don't want to have to buy it again.
    Thanks to xEl_Cidx for my awesome Avy and Sig.

Lvl 6 - Silver

According to IGN if you have all ready purchased the ps3 version and want the vita version you will get a discount on the game. They can't afford to give out free downloads to those who all ready have the ps3 version. That really sucks.

Angel of Death

If I buy it for the PS3, will I also need to buy it on the Vita? Because I want to know which console to buy for beforehand.

Lvl 6 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by cengizbobengiz View Post
    If I buy it for the PS3, will I also need to buy it on the Vita? Because I want to know which console to buy for beforehand.
    Yes. Like I just said you will get a discount on the vita version if you all ready have the ps3 version. So you have to buy it twice, if you want it on both systems. No cross buy for this game, they can't afford it.

Lvl 6 - Silver

I could be wrong though. The discount is for those who want to buy both versions at the same time. Not sure about those who all ready have it for the ps3. I hope they work something out. I don't want to have to buy it twice, cause I really want to play this on the vita instead of my ps3. Check out the article on IGN and decide for yourselves. (My apologies on the multiple posts).

Lvl 7 - Gold

Will it share the same trophy set? It would probably do better if it had its own.

Lvl 6 - Silver

I'm not a fan of JRPG's but I like to see the Vita getting some more games to it.
    Batman Arkham Asylum l Batman Arkham City l Bioshock l Borderlands l GoW: Chains of Olympus l God of War
    GoW: Ghost of Sparta l God of War II l God of War III l InFamous l Killzone l Killzone 3 l LEGO Batman 2 l LEGO LotR
    LittleBigPlanet l LittleBigPlanet Vita l Plants Vs. Zombies Vita l PS All-Stars Vita l R&C: Going Commando
    R&C: Up Your Arsenal l R&C: A Crack in Time l R&C: All4One l R&C: Full Frontal Assault l Resistance: Burning Skies
    The Walking Dead l Trine 2 l Uncharted: Golden Abyss

Stay golden, Ponyboy

I thought from release, this game would be better on the Vita since it requires so many hours of playtime it'd be nice to not be tied down to one spot when playing. If I had the money I'd love a Vita I don't have time to play it anyways...
    Avatar by TheGeneral09 | Platcard by RavenScythe
    My Trophy Checklist

Kid, not loser

Now I'm definitely going to buy it. The game was meant for Vita.

Thanks to Bladia for the amazing Sig and Avy.

Lvl 9 - Gold

Another great game to play on the Vita.
    For a minute there I thought it was Moon Diver, a game which I really didn't like at all.

NO blank Friend Requests will be accepted

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Great... The Vita really needs more rpg's!

PRO Member

Very cool! A good reason to get a Vita!

Amazing Sig and Avy by DaRe

An old-fashioned cowboy

Well the game does seem like it would look better on a Vita. I guess when I get a Vita I'll get this version of the game over the PS3 version.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

This game rocks! I don't own a Vita but if I did this would be way up there on my list for must-haves.

Lvl 2 - Bronze

SO glad its on the vita they need to start making more psn games for the vita already.

Lvl 2 - Bronze

I'll be picking this one up for sure. Hopefully the wait isn't to long.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

This is probably a n00b question but I don't own a Vita. Would you earn twice the trophies for the same game because it's on the two different consoles? Also be sure to check out my guide for help with this platinum!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast