Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Resistance Collection Announced

This is a discussion on Resistance Collection Announced within the PlayStation & Trophy News forum, part of the PS3Trophies.com Headquarters; Like so many others have posted , I hope RFOM gets trophy patched, the chance to play that again with ...

Lvl 5 - Silver

Like so many others have posted , I hope RFOM gets trophy patched, the chance to play that again with trophies would be great. Maybe as part of the trilogy pack it may get it. I did as much as i could with R2, & got the plat for 3. This is an excellent price for those who may have only played one of the three.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I have only played 2 & 3 and can say I did love them both but I heard 1 was possibly the best one of the lot.. With a trophy patch this would definitely be a purchase from me, Otherwise I'll just borrow one from a friend and play through the story

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Already have all 3 of these...wish they would release an HD version of the PSP title Resistance: Retribution and the Vita title Resistance: Burning Skies like they did with the God of War series. A trophy patch for Resistance: Fall of Man would be great though.

Lvl 6 - Silver

I'm obviously pro trophies... but have we forgotten the fun in a video game?! not having a trophy list doesnt mean the game is shit... the first Resistance is an amazing game and it's certainly in the catagory of "don't miss" so buck up and by the games... they're worth it.. even if one doesnt have trophies

Ninja Master

for those like myself..game was pain in the @ss..R2 have online trophies and R3 wasnt too bad but story was so bad and superhuman stupid life packs bs..but those who never started its a must buy like the above said

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I have all 3 resistance's already but if all of man has trophies then i will buy the HD collection, i hope mgs legacy coll. has trophies for like mg 1&2, mgs1 and so forth

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234