Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Resistance Collection Announced

This is a discussion on Resistance Collection Announced within the PlayStation & Trophy News forum, part of the PS3Trophies.com Headquarters; Insomniac Games the company behind the Resistance series has announced a Resistance Collection . The Resistance Collection is series of ...

September MotM 2013

Resistance Collection Announced

Insomniac Games the company behind the Resistance series has announced a Resistance Collection. The Resistance Collection is series of first-person shooter games. In the Resistance series players' take the role of Nathan Hale in the first two games as he attempts to stop the Chimeran invasion. In Resistance 3 players' take the role of Joseph Capelli who's objective is to stop the invasion once and for all. The Resistance Collection is set to release for PS3 this winter.

Insomniac Games today revealed that the following things will be included in the Resistance Collection. The first thing that is included in the Resistance Collection is all 3 games for the PS3. Those 3 games being Resistance: Fall of Man, Resistance 2, and Resistance 3. The next thing you will get is extra DLC for both Resistance 2 and Resistance 3. The Aftermath and skin bundle will be the DLC included for Resistance 2 and the Brutality and Survival Packs will be the ones included for Resistance 3. The collection will cost $39.99. No other details were released about the collection.

The Resistance Collection's Official Box Art

Source: US PS Blog.

Lvl 4 - Silver

Trophy patch for resistance 1?
    Sucker Punch and Guerrilla Games
    Are awesome

Indie Game Developer

For those who don't have these games, this is a must buy. They are each phenomenal for all different reasons. Truly an underrated series if there ever was one.
    Hey. Hey. Look. Look at me. I'm playing video games.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

been looking for a reason to rebuy 2 and get my 10,000 kills and also been looking for a reason to pick up 3. im guessing this is my sign to go for it, haha. a must buy for sure.

Indie Game Developer

Quote Originally Posted by Free_Bird92 View Post
    been looking for a reason to rebuy 2 and get my 10,000 kills and also been looking for a reason to pick up 3. im guessing this is my sign to go for it, haha. a must buy for sure.
    Yup, i'm still about 8k kills away from platinum on R2 :/
    Maybe one day I'll go for it... if it's even still possible.
    Hey. Hey. Look. Look at me. I'm playing video games.

Aes Dana

Never played the games but that is a great collection!

Plats-O'-War!!

Quote Originally Posted by Jakintosh View Post
    Yup, i'm still about 8k kills away from platinum on R2 :/
    Maybe one day I'll go for it... if it's even still possible.
    Yeah, the 's still possible. I just got the back in June of this year. if a trophy patch is given for the 1st one, then I'm getting this!!!!

PRO Member

I am hoping for a trophy patch also for the first game. They add trophies to all the hd collections from the ps2 games so why couldn't they add trophies to a game for this gen?

Sig and Avatar by Jondeere

Angel of Death

I've been meaning to pick up 3, so this is pretty cool. I'll probably get it, though I hope for a trophy patch on the first.

PRO Member

I loved the first one, first game I ever played on ps3, no trophies though

People fear what they can't understand, hate what they can't conquer

Lvl 5 - Silver

I might look into getting this. I haven't played any of them yet so it seems like a good thing to pick up.

Lvl 6 - Silver

Nice, I've only played the 3rd one a little bit while renting it but always wanted to check out the first 2... nows my chance!

I'll bet 1 will have trophies, I mean no game in a collection hasn't right?

#cutformesa

Oh FFS. At first I was on board with the whole 'Collections' thing, but lately it seems like more 'new' releases than not have been these kinds of bundles, and to be perfectly honest most of them aren't older games with HD skins - they're just a few years old. Admittedly there's nothing really wrong with it, but I'd rather see more work on new IPs and new entries in the different series.

Current Playthrough Counts:
    Mass Effect: 25 || Mass Effect 2: 44
    Mass Effect 3: 15
    Add me for ME3 multiplayer shenanigans.
    First legit Mass Effect 3 100% on PS3T.

SERBIA STRONG

Thanks to Luckay for the ETGWG bar and avy, and Qurb for the sig!

The Site Mascot

I want to kno w if Fall of Man will be trophy patched and also will Fall of Man and Resistance 2 get Move support. We'll find out soon I guess but either way I will trade in my Resistance dual pack, free prize from a contest, towards this.

Avater and signature created by my Best Friend and brotha DaRe_xLw
    Aqua's Furry Adventures Through Time and Space.

Trophy Guide Grand Master

Quote Originally Posted by Curb View Post
    Oh FFS. At first I was on board with the whole 'Collections' thing, but lately it seems like more 'new' releases than not have been these kinds of bundles, and to be perfectly honest most of them aren't older games with HD skins - they're just a few years old. Admittedly there's nothing really wrong with it, but I'd rather see more work on new IPs and new entries in the different series.
    While I agree with you to a point, you cant deny that them adding in the original games suxh as Resistance 1, KZ1 and ME1 with trophy patches is awesome...this is good marketing IMO and they are even releasing the single game most of us need on PSN by itself so we dont have to buy the entire package for one game.

Lvl 6 - Silver

I'll get this if there is a patch for 1. Never actually finished the first game so this would be reason enough for me to play it again. Killzone 1 is getting patched so I don't see why resistance wouldn't. I'm still trying for the resistance 2 plat, still have about 6,000 kills still to go thou. At least more people will be on the mp with the collection released to play with. I actually really enjoy the mp for this.

Uncharted | Ratchet & Clank: aCiT | Uncharted 2 | Heavy Rain | CoD:WaW | Prince of Persia | Resident Evil 5 | Darksiders | Prince of Persia: tFS Assassins Creed 2 | LittleBigPlanet | Modern Warfare 2 | Uncharted 3 | Enslaved: OttW | Battlefield: BC2 | God of War I & II | Mafia II
    NFS: Hot Pursuit | Resistance 2 | Tekken 6 | Bioshock | Star Wars: tFU | Mass Effect | Portal 2 | God of War: CoO & GoS

Tomb Raider (89%), Killzone2 (82%)

Resident PHD

Quote Originally Posted by Curb View Post
    I don't really see a problem with it. These collections are great for customers who haven't picked up the games yet. Think about it you can either buy all the games for 70/80 dollars or get them all for 39.99. That is a great deal and I wish more companies would do things like this.

AWESOME SIG AND AVY BY ALISON CHECK OUT HER WORK HERE

Lvl 9 - Gold

I'm definitely picking this one up, never played Resistance but and was about to buy the Dual Pack, thank goodness!

NO blank Friend Requests will be accepted

Rangers F.C

Quote Originally Posted by Randy66 View Post
    Trophy patch for resistance 1?
    Would consider buying it if it had trophy support for Resistance , if not no chance not interested at all
    Would like to thank Google and snipping tool for my amazing sig + avatar

I HAVE NEVER IN MY LIFE LEARNED ANYTHING FROM ANY MAN WHO AGREED WITH ME

To be conscious that you are ignorant of the facts is a great step to knowledge

Lvl 4 - Silver

This is AWESOME news, i lOVE the Resistance universe and will be getting this collection.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast